India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

15 feb update...

angel_gurl29 Groupbie
angel_gurl29
angel_gurl29

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
OK GUYS TODAY'S EPI WAS AS USUAL CRAP BUTTTTT KARAN WAS AWESOME....

IT BEGINS WITH KARAN TELLING BAA U HSOULDNO GO ALONE , PRAJECTS SAYS SHE WILLGO WITH BAA WHEN MIHIR N SLUT TRIES OT STOP BAA , BAA SCOLDS THEM AND TELLS ZOBIE THAT SHE SAW HIS REAL FACE ......KARAN GOES TO MEET MIRA AND ASKS HER WHT TO DO SHE SAYS SHE WA STALKIGN THE SAME WITH NANDINI ! KARAN SAYS BAA WENT TO HAROIDAWAR AND WE ALLR SITTING . SUDDENYL KARAN SAYS I HAVE AN IDEA I WILL NOW REVEAL THIS THAT HIJDA WAS A CRIMINAL AND HE KILLED PENCIL , MIRA SAYS HOW? HE SAYS LEAVE IT TO ME , KARAN GOES TO DELHI AND MEETS PAYAL AT HER HOME, PAYAL SHOUTS AT HIMA ND SAYS I COULDNOT PRROVE THAT U R PENCIL'S KILLER BUT NOW I WILLSEND U TO JAIL LIKE THIS SHE CALLS POLICE AN DSAYS SOME ONE HAS COME TO THEIR HOME AND THREATNING THEM TO DO ROBBERY , KARAN IS SHOCKED N SAYS HE WANTS TO MEET BABBY FOOT BALL , HE GOES AND SHOBHA IS SHOCKED AT FIRST SHE SHOUTS ATHIM TOO BUT KARAN YELLSBACKA ND TELLSHER FATTY ISIN JAILA ND TELLSHER WHT EVER HAPP , SHOBHA SAYS Y DIDNT U TELL ME B4. KARAN SAYS WE NEED TO FIND THE PROOFS OF HIJDA THATHE KILLED PENCIL AND WAS ABT TO KILL MY NANDINI THAT MAA KILLED HIM ANDNOW MAA IS IN JAIL, SHOBHA SAYS BUT I THINK U KILLED PENCIL KARAN SAYS SHOBHA WE NEED TO FIND PROOF AND IF U STILLFIND THAT WAY U CAN PUT ME IN JAIL ! WE HAVE TO SAVE MAA, SHE SAYS OK , POLICE COMES TO ARREST KARAN BUT SHOBHA SAYS THAT KARAN IS MY BROTHER AND MUMMY JEE CALLED HIM HERE TO FORGIVE HIM U R MISTAKEN , ( BTW FOR PAYALS HOUSE THESE MORONS R USING OLD KUTUMB'S HOUSE SHOBA WAS IN GAURIPRATHAM'S ROOM UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF).... BAA REACHES HARIDAWAR ALONG PRAJECTA . PYALAS CALLS ABHE THAT KARAN AND SHOBHA R COMMING AND I DONT WANT KARAN TO WIN ! ABHI IS UPSET IF KARAN COMES OTKNOW ABT ME THEN WHT JUSTHEN KARANSHOBHA REACHES THE OFF . ABHIS IS HOCKED HE SAYS HE HAS AN URGENT MEETING THEY SHOULDOCME TOMM BUT SHOBHA SAYS SHE KNOWS WHERE WERE ALLTHE FILES HE CAN GO SHE AND KARAN WILL SEE IT , THEY HEAD TOWARDS PENCIL'S OFF AND ABHEE IS LIKE NOW I AM GONE !

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top