Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ritu
Kapil's ROle is anyday strnger than Arjuns Role but i feel Arjuns role too is no less. Not Strength wise but I would say he too has ain important part to play and its not any kind of a role

You watch ydays epi and am sure u wud like it ...skpt the 1st 5 mins and its Niru scene and watch the latter one
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she comes to hyd to complete her medicine whr hero accompanys her.
it frequently comes in gemini movies
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok ridhi gtg now..
Catcha later, bye..
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Ritu
Kapil's ROle is anyday strnger than Arjuns Role but i feel Arjuns role too is no less. Not Strength wise but I would say he too has ain important part to play and its not any kind of a role

You watch ydays epi and am sure u wud like it ...skpt the 1st 5 mins and its Niru scene and watch the latter one

I will surely watch tonight on utube...I wanna see Arjun chemsitry with Kapil n other actors.. apart from Niru ( no comment about her acting)

I  do agree he is important part of the show too.. but u know we r arjun & Rati Fans..we excpect best from our favourites.. thats our problem ...we need to take step back and let them do whatever they feel like doing..

BTW i just hope Rati chooses exciting project when she comes back ..
-Preeti- thumbnail
Ritu
I know what u mean ..... its hard to watch them with 2 different ppl but then at times this is needed for a better prospectus for ur future.

Rati has proved herself with Vineet, Arjun, Rohit and Many others. She clicks and can create chemistry with just anyone. And now if you see Arjun too is doing it.

Watching the show is upto you but i can assure you Arjun is doing a Good job with his character
Ritu.V thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Ritu
I know what u mean ..... its hard to watch them with 2 different ppl but then at times this is needed for a better prospectus for ur future.

Rati has proved herself with Vineet, Arjun, Rohit and Many others. She clicks and can create chemistry with just anyone. And now if you see Arjun too is doing it.

Watching the show is upto you but i can assure you Arjun is doing a Good job with his character

Well Preeti..  I have n had  full faith on Arjuns Acting and i m 100% sure that he is doing justice with his show and acting .. ..so i will give a shot ..but i cannot tolerate lead actress..0 chemistry at the moment.. but i m glad his chemsitry with kapil is impressive.. actually people r liking arjun-kapil ...

Rati has proved before and she clicks easily with the actors u mentioned n her her costars...even with a bai 😆 ..she is an awsome actress... so expressive...
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Absolutely Right Ritu

I skip Niru waala scene but the Family Scenes of Arjun and the rest is Great .... easy to watch as of now. Its light scenes and no melodrama in them
Ritu.V thumbnail
Han Preeti..

i will give a shot today.. Like in MJHT .. we did see Arjun-Rati and Arjun-Shilpa Aunty Chemsitry rocking ...Arjun did manange to create chemistry with these two superb ladies but i did not see his chem with other actors in MJHT that great..

But Rati managed chemistry brilliantly with all of then although others were not great acting wise...so this is great opportunity for arjun to try something new.. bas ek wish thaa kash arjun ke opp taletned actress rahti( if not rati). but we do not have enough telented actresses in our TV industry apart from Rati, Ragini, Ratan, Mona n few more ( cannot remember the names ) ....
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thoda sa pyaar hua hai,thoda hai baaki😳
i love this song,i liked how it was used in KTH
everything abt that show is amazing music costumes locations everything

-Preeti- thumbnail
Ritu
Yes ..... u can just catch Arjun scenes on YT ...i am yet to see his Entry scene though😆

Ridhi
OMG
kya yaad dilaya ..... now i feel like watching tht scene of KTH .... thier 1st confrontation😳