Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Tellywood Queen Rati (Nupur) Pandey's Fan Club* (Page 24)

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
For some reason i dont like Saathiya

That female is way tooooo Seedhi for me to digest her role. I dont watch such shows. Kashish was good too but sacrificing daughter too Confused

Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
evertime i watch that show i see them either cooking/eating or at mandirConfused
dont they have other work to do?they get worried over even minor issuesLOL
cant believe gautam is writer of dis show.
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
not his fault
that show is uspposed to be so

Anyways
i was going throgh Old MN Scenes
And now i so miss them

Rati has given good variety in her acting and sply expressions
Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
consistency is d best part in her acting.
they are instances where i got carried with her acting but i think she gave her best performance in political track.
Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Yeah the female lead of saathiya is too much seedhi saadhi, but i want to see rati in strong role not in bahu type role as rati said..

Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Rati Pandey  who famous the character of Nupur in Miley jab hum tum don't want to be stick in Saans-Bahu serials. As a true actress she don't want to do roles only for money. She prefer to do real life roles. 

Simple and friendly nature, excellent dialogue delivery and fabulous facial expressions makes character of  Nupur more real and lovable. "By God ! Mujhe to Bada Maza Aaya " is the identification of Nupur. This Nupur is non other than our Rati Pandey. Rati Pandey made the character of Nupur very popular in youth. On her face book there are many messages like "I like yours and Mayank chemistry….You are my ideal dream girl…I love you.. etc"  which shows the popularity of Rati. There are so many fans who watch  Miley Jab Hum Tum  only for Rati. Talkative eyes, Cheerful smile and friendly nature makes Rati very special.

Is there any reason to accept youth oriented role of "Nupur" ? As Saans-bahu serials and Reality shows are Popular on TV.
Rati : I am not interested doing roles only for money…I want to be a true actress…I love acting…I love to live a character…Nupurs role is close to real life. There is always one Nupur in every college and that's why it relate to viewer . That is why I accept the role of Nupur. Initially I feel challenging…Creative head of serial  never thought that Nupurs character will go and work for a long time…but I did that. So I am very happy and satisfied. People know me as Nupur whenever I go out they call me as Nupur only.It tells the popularity of character and I love this.

In future are you interested doing Saans-Bahu, Reality Shows ?
Rati : Why not ? but concept should be different. I already did Saans-Bahu drama in  "Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai " . I don't like Saans-Bahu dushmani, Rona Dhona type serials. I think these types of serials doesn't relate to real life. So I would like to do touchy roles, which will relate to real life. In short I would like to do serials like "Ladies Special ". I would love to do reality show but the show should be related to Music.

Music is your Passion ?
Rati : Its true. I cant live without music. Music is relaxation therapy for me. Right now it's just a hobby for me and  I am not thinking as a profession

Tell me something about your background ?
Rati : I  born in Aasam. My father is a businessman so I live at many places like Patana, Delhi etc. I don't have any acting background. But when I was in college I organize many events.I was also interested in acting. When I  was in Delhi Mr. Ajay Sinha  sign me for a show but unfortunately the show could not be on air. Then I came to Mumbai and got Prathanas role in "Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai ". Now I am doing Nupur in Miley Jab Hum Tum.. I know 8 languages and because of this hobby I did some South Indian movies. Now I am learning Marathi language.

How Rati is in real life ?
Rati : I am very friendly and bubbly sort of person. I am very possessive about friendship. I don't like making friends just for Time pass, Enjoyment and Mauj-masti. I feel that rather than making many friends just for time pass we can have few friends but they should be very special .

Please tell something about youth oriented serials ?
Rati : Serials like "Miley jab hum tum " should come for today's youth,  but that serials  should be original and not a copy.

Tell us something about co-stars and Mumbai ?
Rati :We all are good friends and do lot of fun and Masti on the sets. Mumbai is really best city. Peoples of Mumbai are broad minded and that's what I like about them.

hey moona i just found this old article, i must say she is rockstarStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer-Preeti-

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Well ridhi she is truely a rockstar, loved her answers, she is a gem..

i was very much amazed when i ist read this article, she knows 8 languages..
Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
yup she is linguist,n she can understands telugu my native languageEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

Go to top