Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun's artcle on Hitvada newspaper. (Page 6)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87337

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
awwwwwww............wht a lovelyyyyyyyyyyy article........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming............bt i disagree wid him in one part.....he din say or mayb he din want/or mayb dnt realise....IS tht d most important reason for ny MJHTian to watch this show is d one n onli ARJUN BIJLANI......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingApproveApproveApproveApprove.............

nywz thnxx a ton yaar for sharin this article......HugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_mewell-wisherjes_jade

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 6435

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

awwwwwww............wht a lovelyyyyyyyyyyy article........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming............bt i disagree wid him in one part.....he din say or mayb he din want/or mayb dnt realise....IS tht d most important reason for ny MJHTian to watch this show is d one n onli ARJUN BIJLANI......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingApproveApproveApproveApprove.............

nywz thnxx a ton yaar for sharin this article......HugHugHug
 
Nikki madam ne Disagree  kiya LOL Cannot believe it ............... U r true Arjunian who is ready to critcise him if he is wrong somewhere .. well done nikki.. i m so proud of u Tongue


Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 24 January 2011 at 6:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87337

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
ritu....mayb he din wantd to do "apne mooh miya mittu"......LOLLOL.....bt still thts a fact....mst of those who r watchin r for him onli.....and not bcoz of ny other factors.....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunMysterygirl_meRitu.V

sonamd Senior Member
sonamd
sonamd

Joined: 30 September 2009
Posts: 992

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
atm...i just wish ndtv imagine channel gets spoiled or the cable guy turns out to be our rati di fan and just like us he removes this channel. hope sbs, sbb,...dnt go 2 their show 4 any coverage.
Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 6435

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

ritu....mayb he din wantd to do "apne mooh miya mittu"......LOLLOL.....bt still thts a fact....mst of those who r watchin r for him onli.....and not bcoz of ny other factors.....LOL
haha we all know that.. people will watch the show for him .. definetly not for others..... yeh bhee bolne walee baat hai.. waise bhhe arjun PH ke taraf se bol raha hai...it shows clearly on this article


Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 24 January 2011 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87337

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
he did d same durin season 2 time also....hes a true professional n vry well knw promotion techniques jst lik SRK.....Embarrassed.....nywz am more n more xcitd for d show.....eagerly w8in for feb 1st to c King of Tellywood back to TV as Charmin Chandu...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_mewell-wisher

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 6435

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

he did d same durin season 2 time also....hes a true professional n vry well knw promotion techniques jst lik SRK.....Embarrassed.....nywz am more n more xcitd for d show.....eagerly w8in for feb 1st to c King of Tellywood back to TV as Charmin Chandu...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...........
 
Yes He Is True Professional i so agree with u ........................Tongue


Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 24 January 2011 at 7:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meNikki_Titli

WAZME Goldie
WAZME
WAZME

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 1524

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasanthaArTi

Originally posted by nupurjaan1

so now he dedicates it to bhavna before it was ratiLOL


fr rati his love s forever frm the start Wink
first it was nupur nw it is bhavna ROFL isse kehte hain show ko promote karna! very professional LOL Big smile
 
Arjun bijlani you have to consider what you are sayingConfused because your last dedication on and off screen was naturally observed by audience especially artianceBig smileWink but your statement and last INV with bhavna is not matching unless you mean that you will dedicate your love to bhavnw on screen only you have to be specific ABLOL       

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jadedrfizaahmed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arjuns FB

Author: wara1200   Replies: 9   Views: 2178

wara1200 9 2178 22 September 2010 at 10:52pm by kheya-mayur
arjuns blog!

Author: mayurmaaneet   Replies: 5   Views: 1361

mayurmaaneet 5 1361 07 June 2010 at 12:37am by cutiepie12
Arjuns trip

Author: sweetsim   Replies: 0   Views: 756

sweetsim 0 756 18 May 2010 at 3:30am by sweetsim
Contest on Arjuns blog

Author: Yashh...   Replies: 2   Views: 902

Yashh... 2 902 19 December 2009 at 1:01pm by -Gaganjot-
arjuns world

Author: MoNayaHolicPrag   Replies: 7   Views: 2601

MoNayaHolicPrag 7 2601 16 December 2009 at 6:26am by Yashh...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index