Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikki028

awwwwwww............wht a lovelyyyyyyyyyyy article........😍😍😍😍😍😍😍............bt i disagree wid him in one part.....he din say or mayb he din want/or mayb dnt realise....IS tht d most important reason for ny MJHTian to watch this show is d one n onli ARJUN BIJLANI......😍😍😍😍.............

nywz thnxx a ton yaar for sharin this article......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki madam ne Disagree  kiya πŸ˜† Cannot believe it ............... U r true Arjunian who is ready to critcise him if he is wrong somewhere .. well done nikki.. i m so proud of u πŸ˜›
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ritu....mayb he din wantd to do "apne mooh miya mittu"......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....bt still thts a fact....mst of those who r watchin r for him onli.....and not bcoz of ny other factors.....πŸ˜†
sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
atm...i just wish ndtv imagine channel gets spoiled or the cable guy turns out to be our rati di fan and just like us he removes this channel. hope sbs, sbb,...dnt go 2 their show 4 any coverage.
Ritu.V thumbnail

ritu....mayb he din wantd to do "apne mooh miya mittu"......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....bt still thts a fact....mst of those who r watchin r for him onli.....and not bcoz of ny other factors.....πŸ˜†

haha we all know that.. people will watch the show for him .. definetly not for others..... yeh bhee bolne walee baat hai.. waise bhhe arjun PH ke taraf se bol raha hai...it shows clearly on this article
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
he did d same durin season 2 time also....hes a true professional n vry well knw promotion techniques jst lik SRK.....😳.....nywz am more n more xcitd for d show.....eagerly w8in for feb 1st to c King of Tellywood back to TV as Charmin Chandu...😍😍😍😍...........
Ritu.V thumbnail

he did d same durin season 2 time also....hes a true professional n vry well knw promotion techniques jst lik SRK.....😳.....nywz am more n more xcitd for d show.....eagerly w8in for feb 1st to c King of Tellywood back to TV as Charmin Chandu...😍😍😍😍...........

Yes He Is True Professional i so agree with u ........................πŸ˜›
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasanthaArTi

fr rati his love s forever frm the start πŸ˜‰
first it was nupur nw it is bhavna 🀣 isse kehte hain show ko promote karna! very professional πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Arjun bijlani you have to consider what you are sayingπŸ˜• because your last dedication on and off screen was naturally observed by audience especially artianceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ but your statement and last INV with bhavna is not matching unless you mean that you will dedicate your love to bhavnw on screen only you have to be specific ABπŸ˜†       
Oye hoye...Jes Muaahhhhs...Loved Him....Muahhh Muahh Muahh...Thanks ALOT For Sharing Muahhhh
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...y ths man always makes me fall for him again n again...man he is  dam cute...he is looking awesum....feeling awesum..n im dying to c him...love ya JUN
thanks for sharing
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwww mr. cutilicious!!....yay an article of him.....i loved his answers hahaha....i really hope he finds his girl soon!....cuz he seems so excited about finding his true love 😳....and i can totally identify with him in that respect.....well i thought the contrary about his new show but it seems its not meant to be melodramatic......so that gives me some hope.....good luck....feb 1st is around the corner so im happy to see him back on screen.....naina