Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Akshara's Corner:Naitik's changed behavior shocks everyone
STARONE.IN

Hello readers, the past week has been quite eventful. The week started on a good note as I managed to convince Naitik that we should avoid attending his friend's birthday party which would unnecessarily cause tension in the family by upsetting Dadaji further.

STARONE.IN

Later everyone at home was shocked after Naitik behaved rudely when Dadaji objected to him inviting some clients home for dinner. Thankfully Dadaji later consented and the issue was sorted before it could be blown out of proportion. However I was in a dilemma after Naitik asked me to prepare Chinese cuisine for his guests. I have never prepared it before but planned to attempt it with Maharajji's help. However the elders in the house objected to this saying that we should serve the clients Indian food. I tried to convince them but all my attempts to do so were unsuccessful. As expected Naitik was upset after learning that I have not prepared Chinese cuisine, even thought the clients enjoyed the meal.

Another issue that created tension at home was that Gayatri Ma addressed Naitik by his pet name 'Munna' in front of the clients which made him very angry and he was very rude to Gayatri Ma which in turn made her very upset. I tried to explain to Naitik that it is her right to call him by his pet name but Naitik refused to listen which was very hurtful. I tired consoling Gayatri Ma but she was very hurt and upset by Naitik's changed behaviour. However I somehow managed to convince Naitik to apologize to Gayatri Ma and she forgave him after a lot of pleading from Naitik's side.

I was excited after Varsha called to invite the family to her baby shower. However my spirits were dampened after Baisa got angry that Varsha was inviting elders for the baby shower herself. At the function I was sad when Baisa commented that servants are given too much importance in our house. I could not bear to see Bhola bhaiya being insulted and announced that he is my brother and not just a servant. Baisa also had an argument with Nani about the amount of shagun that should be offered and also about some other customs during the ceremony.

However the incident that left me shocked was when Nandini didi lied that her mother-in-law had not been invited to the function and everyone held Ma responsible for this. I later spoke to Nandini didi about this matter and she promised to apologize to Ma for embarrassing her in front of the guests.

The rest of the function was fun as I along with Rashmi and Dhaniya performed on a special song that we had prepared for Varsha's godh bharai. I just hope that all the problems in the family are solved and the happiness continues to be part of our lives. Do write in about your views on my performance at akshara@starplus.in and feel free to share your feedback and thoughts.

Adila- Hi how are you? i wanted to say that i love your show but since bhaisa has come to your house we haven't seen any nice scenes of you with natik. you both dont even be together at all and we wana see some romantic scenes as after your long make up there were rumors we will see alot more romantic scenes but that hasnt happened other then that i love your show. also you should give natik some time and explain to him if his wrong in a nice way as to us it seems you want to keep all the family happy which is good but his your husband give him time and show him you love him.
Akshara - Hi Adila, Currently there are some problems in the family due to Baisa's attitude and behavior due to which you have not seen Naitik and me spending much time together. I understand that Naitik may be going through some problems but that does not mean that he should behave rudely with elders. This is exactly what I am trying to explain to him and I just hope he understands.

Rohit Dudani- Hiii.......Akshara I am Rohit. You are so BEAUTIFUL. I like you very much and i am a big fan of yours. I wish i could meet you some day. Your smile is very cute and i would advice you to always keep smiling. Can i ask you for something? If you dont mind will you give your personal id. And are you on facebook. I would be very happy if you post a very nice pic of urs wid your answer. I wish you always be happy and keep smiling....love you watching act onscreen. plz do rply.

Akshara- Hi Rohit. Thanks for all the compliments. You can keep in touch with me at akshara@starplus.in.

Jawwad Jan- Am really ur die hard fan Akshara and my g.f is realy looks like u..she's ur look a like..I love u so much i think am ur biggest fan bcz am too mch crazy about u and am download ur every episode ur every video and every pic..i have the largest of ur pix,videos,interviews and shoots..u looks so cute please come pakistan to meet ur huge fans..plz reply me Akshara.
Akshara- Hi Jawwad, Thanks for the kind words. It encourages us work harder.

Vatsala Nautiyal- hi hina di aap mere e mails ka rply kyun nhi karti? ek koi manju prasad hai aap unki sari mails ka rply karti hai toh phir meri kyun nh. well congrats on completing two glorious years of yrkkh.pl rply to my mails. aap mujhe hamesha upset kar deti hai. i am die heart fan of ur serial pl rply my mail yrkkh rockz bye.
Akshara- Vatsala hope you are happy that I have replied to your mail this time, do keep writing in and thanks for the wishes.

Karan Malhotra- Hi!! yrkkh family........the new promo is good and i think that it's more intersting now...so work hard...and wish u all the best..!!
Akshara- Hi Karan. Its great to know that you love our show so much. Keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, January 24, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Your Name Email Address close X
Your Comments
Be the first one to comment on this Article
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1258/aksharas-cornernaitik%E2%80%99s-changed-behavior-shocks-everyone.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 24 January 2011 at 3:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123_deepshi_moonlight08..Akaisha.._Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aksharas column -Naitik's changed behavior" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingSmile

Armu4eva

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
thanks for sharingBig smile

Armu4eva

_vinita_

IF-Dazzler

_vinita_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

Armu4eva

Rachu_kitkit_

Goldie

Rachu_kitkit_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Armu4eva

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Armu4eva

_deepshi_

IF-Dazzler

_deepshi_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing...

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top