Mystery unfolds in Odhani, Ehsaan to appear in the

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

ok Here is another article..... more information here

Mystery unfolds in Odhani, Ehsaan to appear in the show

Shantanu (Karan Tacker) is soon going to rock it in Rang Badalti Odhani, as he gets set to relive the magic of a rock band in the concert he will be doing in the show. Singer-composer Shankar Mahadevan has sung a special song for this concert while Ehsaan of the Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy trio will appear as a guest. And to keep the drama going, the concert will not end on a happy note.

A source says, "Shaan has been gearing up for his concert for many days now, finally the day will come. He has prepared a special song for this show which has been sung by Shankar. It is a beautiful song. Ehsaan will come in as a guest judge for this concert. In the next couple of days we will shoot for these sequences on an outdoor location.

"Meanwhile Rahul, Shaan's old pal, who is producing this concert is going to expose his real self and the motto behind helping Shaan. He tells Shaan that he has not forgotten their past dispute. He will never consider Shaan as his friend and he always wanted to take revenge from him. Further Rahul also reveals that how he deliberately asked his friend Sunny, who's Suraj's look-alike to meet Khanak. Sunny had learned everything about Suraj, Khanak's dead husband and is trying to remind Khanak about her past. So that she is disturbed and will not be able to live happily with Shaan. But Khanak is smitten by her husband Shaan, thus there is no chance that she will fall for Sunny. Post this drama, once again the rock band will split."

Karan says, "Yes, Rahul will expose some shocking facts soon in the coming episodes. In a couple of days we will be shooting for the concert. Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy have done a very nice song for it and one of them will be part of the concert."

The concert is likely to be on air sometime this week.

mods can close topic if ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rock on band is gonna split... wow thats like music to the ears ..lol
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
luvly article.so rahul himself will tell shaan abt sunny!dat's interesting.rahul will 100% fail in his plan.
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
....i hope Rock on band splits for ever.😆
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Priya!That sentence just jumped out of the entire thing lol.

Any ways,so Shantanu will be preparing for the concert and Rahul keeps on planning but seems Shantanu will emerge victorious hence Rahul announcing that was his plan all along to target Khanak and cripple him?So no chance of ShaNak misunderstandings right after initial shocks or whatever.

And I am so looking forward to the concert and the song cos just as the title song of RBO(which according to me is the best ever title song)this one would also rock!may be the song would be a homage to Khanak lol

Sam won't never forgive Rahul I guess if there is no repentance on the cards and hope the ROCK ON track ends here.Rahul going away to plot once again,Sam leaving with heartbreak and Duck leaving cos he can't have Boo.Please!

Thanks Priya for the article!
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ok so everything will b gonna fine between shanak.....
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow rock on band will split....grt news....i jus want my shanak to be together always......and yeh split se sam ka kya hoga hope she goes away to canada.....😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, they had dumped a random track and since got no idea how to run it , just like that ,  they r ending it
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Post this drama, once again the rock band will split."

Matlab Rock On track Over??? Shaan back to office....Can anyone hear me SIGH with RELIEF !!!!
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

"Khanak is smitten by her husband Shaan" 🤣 i don't know why this line just cracked me up! and the line that i could NOT believe seeing was the ROCK ON track will END! LOL smart move! agar yay track end nahi hota toh RBO kay end honay kay chances thay! 😆LOL kidding! can't wait for this week to end! can we have a SS love story track then? kidding again! sowiee