Posted: 13 years ago
so is the marriage gonna  to take place after Kinjal elopes, AM confused,HELP!😕
Edited by simran15 - 13 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: simran15

so is the marriage gonna  to take place after Kinjal elopes, AM confused,HELP!😕

@simran15, for me to guess it will be Kinjal running away, speaking to Umang him telling her to return hom to her parents as he has no intention to marry her (he was using her for revenge on Aham) she returns home to parents and marries Dhawal, as the guy who she intended to elope with has disappointed her.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: soapbubble

sheesh, they actually are getting married - well, 😕

the actor who plays kinjal said mai to bhaagne waali hun but what's the use now? And they have not actually shown Dhawal as very greedy or bad, so maybe it'll be ok after all, but I really wanted Elesh back.

So clearly any track involving Kinjal ain't getting a heave ho anytime soon. 😲
Bubble

Elesh and his whole family seemed really sweet and nice, similarly Sonal and her family, SNS is like that they never keep the good intended in-laws, it always ends up a marriage to the Urmila house. Rashi to Jigar and now Dhawal to Kinjal, i think as many have said SNS want to concentrate on two households (Jitu Bhai and the MM only). 

I think Kokila should have married Gopi to Elesh though as her son Aham doesn't want Gopi, i think Elesh family really like Gopi and she would be happier in that family. Aham wants to work and be without wife, let him be like that.

Yes i think Kinjal is the key to GoHam, they will keep this track going for really long and eventually this Kinjal will love Gopi and try to help her win Aham, by her confessing all she did to make the GoHam relationship sour.
omiraja thumbnail
oh my gosh shes marrying this horrid joker, no way im going to bless this poor thing with awful joker & that foul mouth urmila just wish they kill her off i cant stand the way she make her her ugly mug when shes being evil, i just wish kinjal shows her that she wont take no thrash from her

thats why i hate these stupid hindi show these sweet girls are paired with real cuties but end up getting married to awful jokers, i wish they had found a better actor for dhaval role this guy is just a wooden stick 7 totalyy awful. i just wish elesh came back & this dhaval went to jungle, cant stand him or his aunty this show has finished for me