India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WHATS UPTO.

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
 it is too early to predict about new promo in negative or positive way. if we think he wil be avoiding  becoz of pregnancy  or say any other matter,indirectly he is stressing geet which  is not good for her at this stage .think positive someone had really give positive vibes by saying that  he is doing purposefully becoz  he is planning something big then also he is stressing geet again. in both the ways ,stress factor is their which maan never wants to give geet. then what is the issue.
if you are getting ideas plz do give . it will be pleasure to run our minds until the story unfolds.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abd_20Chaudhrytmtazeen_29Amoureuxmisty85a2zahid

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

if you are getting ideas plz do give . it will be pleasure to run our minds until the story unfolds.
Thats exactly what the CV's want i guess... run our minds till the story unfolds... LOL Well well though i'm curious i'm gonna give the CV's are run for their money... I'm not gonna tax my brain.. I'll just relax or rather try to relax and wait fo the story to unfold.. hopefully :)
I'll keep chanting... B+ve and AALLLL IZZZ WELLLL
  Wink

Edited by Azmatazz - 24 January 2011 at 2:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartpickachu

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by acjanfeb1

Thats exactly what the CV's want i guess... run our minds till the story unfolds... LOL Well well though i'm curious i'm gonna give the CV's are run for their money... I'm not gonna tax my brain.. I'll just relax or rather try to relax and wait fo the story to unfold.. hopefully :)
I'll keep chanting... B+ve and AALLLL IZZZ WELLLL
  Wink

me too, me too...guys i have reformed after the marriage and is now the swamini nandini...i have left all the negativity and is all about positivity becoz i had promised myself if the cvs at least show us a dream wedding, then i will not doubt them, bash them, pester them with demands for SR, or more sizzling scenes!!! and to fulfill the promise to myself i have turned to swamini nandini devi...no more bad thoughts, no more thoughts about sizzling scenes, no negativity, only calmness!!! jail baba maan singh khurana!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxpickachumisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

I agree with you completely. It'l give give her more stress +  it'l also arouse suspicion in her mind & absurd things may also come in her mind like he's going away because she's pregnant,etc.....

Anyway in reality no one has a stamina to do SR after so many rituals of marriage. You know people get tired of those ceremonies..........first at their homes then mandap then again at groom's house... aur agar uske baad pandit ji mehrban ho gaye to pag phere ka muhurat aa jata hai.....LOL

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
I think becoz Geet is in the stage where doctor is alreasy said there are complications i think Maan is avoiding any further this is what i think.. seriously this promo has made me wonder what has happened to Maan
acting so strange... or he has something else gone wrong... now have to watch it to know cannot predict any thing CV's are really twisting our brains to such an extend that we'll not be able to guess what's next going to happen in Maaneet land...
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
well as we all know how maan is and what doc said sr was not going to happen and this promo might be it's indication that how maan will avoid sr.yeah he can tell geet about her condition or he can just do nothing on sr night and the can just sleep but as this is show and kuch twist honachaiye they make maan alone handling it.but as geet should not be given stress and maan promised to make herhappy he avoiding her physically is ok but he should not make her cry.
show's main lead got married so twist was expected happy happy kuch nahin hota but it's too fast just after dream wedding after's geet's worst nighmare ended this new promo of geet getting disappointing reaction from maan was little heartbreaking .hope in actual episode they will make things better and maan geet handle all problems as hubby wife together

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top