India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Give ur suggestions

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
We all know that b'cause of some reason MSK attitude is changed. I want u gals to suggest me what may be the reason for his changed attitude. According to my POV because of her pregnancy complications.Give me ur guess guys so that we can have an idea of the promo

Edited by verode - 24 January 2011 at 1:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

We all know that b'cause of some reason MSK attitude is changed. I want u gals to suggest me what may be the reason for his changed attitude. According to my POV because of her pregnancy complications.Give me ur guess guys so that we can have an idea of the promo

Thanks for sending me the PM Veena, I'm sure the reason for Maan's attitude change as you said is Geet's pregnancy complications. He has to stay away from Geet and for Maan that must be a real torture knowing how much he loves his Mishti and more than anything he must be also worried about the baby and the doctors comments.

Remember he has promised Geet that he'll choose the baby over Geet and we all know how difficult it will be for Maan.

But I'm confident our Sherni will get the truth out from Maan and both the baby and Geet will be safe atleast I hope so because is anything happens to the baby nothing will be the same for Geet or between Maan and Geet and I'm sure the CV's won't do anything like that

So lets wait and watch Geet trying to seduce Maan or their Nhok-Jhok when she trying to find out the truth

..VeenaGcian..

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

i think also because of her pregnancy complications.

..VeenaGcian..

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Very simple,Maan's attitude has changed due to the CV's as they r planning to show a very 'hatke SR'.Everything is 'hatke' & special in this showWink.Jokes apart, I think Maan is in a dilema to tell the truth to Geet about the doc's advice so he stayed away from Geet.But I'm sure everything will be fine as both of them will overcome this obstacle too & will be one soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Very simple,Maan's attitude has changed due to the CV's as they r planning to show a very 'hatke SR'.Everything is 'hatke' & special in this showWink.Jokes apart, I think Maan is in a dilema to tell the truth to Geet about the doc's advice so he stayed away from Geet.But I'm sure everything will be fine as both of them will overcome this obstacle too & will be one soon.

i totally agree with u yaar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top