Yeh Ishq Haaye

Ajay missing on Yeh Ishq Haaye- DISCUSS HERE ONLY

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone,

Many of us probably know the reason for this topic just by looking at the title.
Lately there has been so many topics going on Ajay missing on Yeh Ishq Haaye and none of us know that if he is gonna be back or not.. We dont know why is he not coming back and we are also not sure if he is gonna be come back or not.

Everything is in the PH and Yashdeep's hand so all we can do is wait and watch if he is gonna be back or not.

So guys instead of making many topics on Ajay missing or where is Ajay please discuss about him on this thread.

Thank you
Vidya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good you made this post...i was wondering myself why so many topics were being created on just the issue of Ajay!!
ram92 thumbnail
is there any authentic news of yash cumin back?
Nope no news... There has been no sight of Yashdeep on the sets of Yeh Ishq Haaye
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
You know guys, I just heard through my friend that the SBS people said that Yashdeep left the show because he was not liked by people!! How rude of them to say like that!! I am actually trying to get hold of that segment so that I could share it with you guys!! Will hoepfully get it..
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yashdeep is acting like Ajay.
Why doesn't he realize that because of him the show has been ruined
I guess its the Production House who is ruining their own show... I mean come on if u like try hard and make up with Yashdeep the shows TRP would increase but it looks like they wanna end this show.

If they dont do something soon im afraid they might end up getting a Warning from the channel for low TRPs😲
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah i think they are,mayb then they'll realize they're doing wrong!

I agree Sarah.... Its big time they need to realize the importance of Ajay and bring him back

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ajay!!! wapas aa jao.. both of u(yash and crew/production house) need to stop being so hard headed and listen to us viewers

i'm not blaming one or the other cuz we don't know who's truly at fault so i'm going to blame both and request them to please  for the viewers/fans end this here and now!!!!!