Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP Chat Club #5 (Page 47)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...febs is teasing u...now i havent read all ur chats...so first tell whats the matter about...and then i will do something...

@febs....so u dont set time for sleep and all uh???

no yaar...its just bcz of my bad health.. getting irritated in between bcz of cough n sore throat... Confused

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 681

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteOrchid

Originally posted by Shwets1502

iam back.....this is too much....u guys have been chatting a lot....!!

and febs...i read u are going to sleep....and still u r here?

WB Shwets Hug Kya yaar its a CC na and me and Garima r badhaofying iss CC ki Garima by Chatting chatting n more chatting LOL n c we r so irresistible that u n febs too joined us Wink  U just can't escape our magic Embarrassed haina Garima ?? LOL



hahahaa................so true.........these girls naaaa(read:shweta & febs).........i tel u.....ty for joining us back....v knw..u missed us...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MythicalMoth

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...febs is teasing u...now i havent read all ur chats...so first tell whats the matter about...and then i will do something...




ohooo shwetaa.....reading wil take lot of tym............u be on my side okkk........thtz it....LOLWinkWink

wa bhai wa...wa bhai wa...iss beautiful forum mein beautiful "side" business...LOL mein pure mohallevalonko batavungi....LOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@garima....okie...*hope febs doesnt kick me out*LOL

@sou...thats true...its been just a few months that CC is a bit inactive...i can still remember...me,febs,shounak,haaki and others...used to spend so much time here...i actually remember....

i dont know febs remembers this...we were chatting so much that febs actually went off to sleep for her night..we all wshed good night..and then she got up in the morning...and we were all there wishing good morning....haha...

but yes...time runs super fast in CC...

so will someone fill in what we are talking abut...

LOL
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by WhiteOrchid

Originally posted by Shwets1502

iam back.....this is too much....u guys have been chatting a lot....!!

and febs...i read u are going to sleep....and still u r here?

WB Shwets Hug Kya yaar its a CC na and me and Garima r badhaofying iss CC ki Garima by Chatting chatting n more chatting LOL n c we r so irresistible that u n febs too joined us Wink  U just can't escape our magic Embarrassed haina Garima ?? LOL



hahahaa................so true.........these girls naaaa(read:shweta & febs).........i tel u.....ty for joining us back....v knw..u missed us...LOLLOLLOL

hahahha... now i caught you both Sou n Garima...So its you both who are irritating my sleep, not my cough....LOL hahaha...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MythicalMoth

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
@febs...not wah bhai wah yar...u keep reminding me of the epic episode...and i start laughing thinking abt manju aunty....
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 681

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima...febs is teasing u...now i havent read all ur chats...so first tell whats the matter about...and then i will do something...




ohooo shwetaa.....reading wil take lot of tym............u be on my side okkk........thtz it....LOLWinkWink

wa bhai wa...wa bhai wa...iss beautiful forum mein beautiful "side" business...LOL mein pure mohallevalonko batavungi....LOL


hahahaa.....han han tel everybodyWinkWink
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima....okie...*hope febs doesnt kick me out*LOL

@sou...thats true...its been just a few months that CC is a bit inactive...i can still remember...me,febs,shounak,haaki and others...used to spend so much time here...i actually remember....

i dont know febs remembers this...we were chatting so much that febs actually went off to sleep for her night..we all wshed good night..and then she got up in the morning...and we were all there wishing good morning....haha...

but yes...time runs super fast in CC...

so will someone fill in what we are talking abut...

LOL

ya..i do remember... LOLfull time bang here in cc.... so much fun ... hope after april we will have more fun with every one here....Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SGP Chat Club #3 Note pg 49

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1199   Views: 23081

Angelic_A 1199 23081 13 September 2010 at 9:40am by Sinha18
SGP Chat Club #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 183 184

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1469   Views: 30203

Angelic_A 1469 30203 23 August 2010 at 10:52am by YusBee
TB-Ragz to be part of chat show on Imagine!

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 740

Armu4eva 0 740 07 July 2010 at 2:00pm by Armu4eva
SGP Chat Club:

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1221   Views: 28291

Angelic_A 1221 28291 20 June 2010 at 1:27pm by Angelic_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index