Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP Chat Club #5 (Page 35)

-Goldendew- IF-Stunnerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 27850

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by WhiteOrchid

Garima u can call me Sou Embarrassed waise I am not that li'l ya LOL



hehee...........arey i jus said it like dat....so Sou....whr r u from???

Hyd Embarrassed n where r u from ? Waise I was kidding ya LOL u can call me a kiddo too LOL

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteOrchid

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sou....hyderabad....so south indian...me too...

@febs...iam not talking to u anymore....u r making me toooo excited yar...but still keep updating....

Yup..  wow u too Tongue Where r u from ?

me from coimbatore, tamil nadu...
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by crysind

@shwetha....OMG !!! OMG!!! OMG !!! am dead... Day Dreaming yes shwetha... Sushaan made my night ... OMG !!! Day Dreaming I am sure I will dream Sushaan today...OMG !!! Day Dreaming sorry for tempting guys.. what to do? i dono how to control.... Disapprove


febziiiiiii........................dnt utter a word............no...no......noooooooo....dnt tel us wht is ws...........plzz yaaa
dnt do dis 2 us ya.......LOL

arey garima...now only i told u are very strong...but now u are also...LOL
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sou....hyderabad....so south indian...me too...

@febs...iam not talking to u anymore....u r making me toooo excited yar...but still keep updating....

hehe... I know... normally as soon as i watch epi I come here and comment on each n every thread here...since this is a critical condition i have to wait... So now I am going to control...no more discussion... my each word will make everyone here excited and tempted.... so...Wink


Edited by crysind - 30 January 2011 at 1:28am
-Goldendew- IF-Stunnerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 27850

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@ Shwets wow gr8 place ya Tongue very frequently I visit the place.. love it
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@febs....chalo chalo...go and sleep now... :D

@sou...oh...u visit here???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Goldendew-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 681

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteOrchid

Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by WhiteOrchid

Garima u can call me Sou Embarrassed waise I am not that li'l ya LOL



hehee...........arey i jus said it like dat....so Sou....whr r u from???

Hyd Embarrassed n where r u from ? Waise I was kidding ya LOL u can call me a kiddo too LOL



hehhe...okk KIDDO.....so me frm Mumbai.........n ur a fashion designer.......good yaa.....i'll be in touch wid u then....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Goldendew-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 681

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by crysind

@shwetha....OMG !!! OMG!!! OMG !!! am dead... Day Dreaming yes shwetha... Sushaan made my night ... OMG !!! Day Dreaming I am sure I will dream Sushaan today...OMG !!! Day Dreaming sorry for tempting guys.. what to do? i dono how to control.... Disapprove


febziiiiiii........................dnt utter a word............no...no......noooooooo....dnt tel us wht is ws...........plzz yaaa
dnt do dis 2 us ya.......LOL

arey garima...now only i told u are very strong...but now u are also...LOL


hehehe.............arey yar....m strong...........bt i dnt knw....wen dis strength wil becm my WEAKNESS............ahaha

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SGP Chat Club #3 Note pg 49

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1148   Views: 25864

Angelic_A 1148 25864 13 September 2010 at 9:40am by Sinha18
SGP Chat Club #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1379   Views: 33478

Angelic_A 1379 33478 23 August 2010 at 10:52am by YusBee
TB-Ragz to be part of chat show on Imagine!

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 821

Armu4eva 0 821 07 July 2010 at 2:00pm by Armu4eva
SGP Chat Club:

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1178   Views: 31561

Angelic_A 1178 31561 20 June 2010 at 1:27pm by Angelic_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index