Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i think alok did very well to control himself as a father there...or else any other man would have definitely shouted at her back at once...

true...he controlled well, otherwise am sure he should slapped her what she said...how rude?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crysind

true...he controlled well, otherwise am sure he should slapped her what she said...how rude?

very very rude..especially when she said she never wanted to see panna's face...that was soo rude...alok and rano would have  felt very bad seeing all tis...

and panna...what can i say...she is lucky to have a family like kashyaps...but unlucky with her MIL...even if her MIL becomes good...her life is ruined..as after raunak comes its not going to be the same...
i want her to leave the house after raunak comes...
crysind thumbnail

very very rude..especially when she said she never wanted to see panna's face...that was soo rude...alok and rano would have  felt very bad seeing all tis...

and panna...what can i say...she is lucky to have a family like kashyaps...but unlucky with her MIL...even if her MIL becomes good...her life is ruined..as after raunak comes its not going to be the same...
i want her to leave the house after raunak comes...

true.. Raunak also should get that pain... ðŸ˜¡ looser...😡
now in kashyap family everyone will be upset thinking that till this time Panna didn't utter a single word about her MIL's behaviour... we know it worse now, but she had the same attitude before with Panna...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
panna's MIL should not have said like that atleast in front of alok and rano...alok was right..why should panna now be with them if they dont care for her...felt the scene could go on...i want some exchange of words between MIL and someone...alok-inder...probably alok...it will be a treat for me...someone should zip MIL:'s mouth with the truth of whats happeneing...
crysind thumbnail
we know her behavior na..she is such a egoistic person that she just want Panna and her family down any time... and face-off with Panna's MIL...mmm..me too need something like that, but i doubt about it as they are really worried about Panna's stay there...jo bhi ho, she has to stay with them for a long time na... isliye they are quiet...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

we know her behavior na..she is such a egoistic person that she just want Panna and her family down any time... and face-off with Panna's MIL...mmm..me too need something like that, but i doubt about it as they are really worried about Panna's stay there...jo bhi ho, she has to stay with them for a long time na... isliye they are quiet...

thats right...
ok febs..me going now...will read for sometime..and then bed..
see u tomr...
crysind thumbnail

thats right...
ok febs..me going now...will read for sometime..and then bed..
see u tomr...

see you...have a good and tight sleep... cya..
crysind thumbnail
yes..yes...me Sanaya... Febs here...hw r u?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
hey maddy....hw r u???
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
im gud and u and Happy Belated Birthday didnt knew it was ur b'day hope u had a lot of fun