Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey gals....am here too...

OMG Shwets.... seems like you did work out for 4days...😲 too much tiring na...

Garima...am not seeing you in forum regularly now ...where are you?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@febs...garima has left..assignments...
yeah...full on work out..cannot walk properly blood clots everywhere....

so watched todays episode???
crysind thumbnail
yes...watched it and now checking threads and commenting... so today you will sleep early haan? you must have tired so much...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
thinking of going early...but another competition tomr...so reading for that...

and yar the S word cam today...but the previous panna scene was soooo superb...i mean i loved it that i did not even mind the S word....
crysind thumbnail
ya...even though S annoyed me too, me too loved Panna scene...but i hate the end... Oh! again quiz? you are working so hard for all these haan...good girl...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

ya...even though S annoyed me too, me too loved Panna scene...but i hate the end... Oh! again quiz? you are working so hard for all these haan...good girl...

actually yeah iam working for that...need to be good at something na...

abt panna...i actually wanted alok to drag panna from that house....
yes panna is such a wonderful women but yar the way MIL was speaking...that was too much..😡
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

actually yeah iam working for that...need to be good at something na...

abt panna...i actually wanted alok to drag panna from that house....
yes panna is such a wonderful women but yar the way MIL was speaking...that was too much..😡

see yaar...we should give appreciation to that lady who plays Panna's MIL role... see how much we hate her and its her acting capability...👏

There are people like her in this world... She thinks she can live alone in this world without anyone's help...she don't even recognize the value of support.  am sure she will recognize it...Panna will make her realize that MIL's thoughts were wrong... 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

see yaar...we should give appreciation to that lady who plays Panna's MIL role... see how much we hate her and its her acting capability...👏

There are people like her in this world... She thinks she can live alone in this world without anyone's help...she don't even recognize the value of support.  am sure she will recognize it...Panna will make her realize that MIL's thoughts were wrong... 

her name is kanika right???😕😕
she is doing a fantastic job...i dont know why...but i have seen that scene more that 5 times now...i really loved that scene...

but only when panna is not there...she will know the importance of panna...if panna is always with her...she will keep thanaa maroifying her...😡😡

alok should have brought suhana instead of rano..it would have been perfect for MIL...
crysind thumbnail
heheh...good idea... it is Suhana who can teach her a lesson... but sometime baath bigad bhi saktha hein...so hv to be more cautious as it Panna's sasuraal... 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

heheh...good idea... it is Suhana who can teach her a lesson... but sometime baath bigad bhi saktha hein...so hv to be more cautious as it Panna's sasuraal... 

i think alok did very well to control himself as a father there...or else any other man would have definitely shouted at her back at once...