Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

Party toh hoke rahegi 😉 and Halwa granted but only coz u love it 😳 febs ke liye toh only rasmalai 😆

i will also get rasmalai na...i mean my second favorite is rasmalai...if i dont get...i will get feb's rasmalai...😆
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

oh ya....iam ok with cockraches...but lizards and its bigger version of snakes...MY GOD....!!!!!😕😕😕

hehe.........jus shooooo him away on seeing..........😆😆....n everything wil b fine...😆
Garima_04 thumbnail

totally agree garima 😉 halwa for B'day girl n rasmalai for febs 😆 we will have both 😉😳😆

han han............mujhe to kisi ne poocha hi nahi...wht i wnt??😕😕😕😕😭😭😭😭
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OHHH EMMM GEEE Shwets can't believe it 😲 I am not scared of anything in this world except Lizards once I saw a lizard in my bathroom and to my bad luck it was near the bathroom door so I couldn't go out and those were the scariest 30 mins of my life till date 😭 only I know how I got out of bathroom that day..
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i will also get rasmalai na...i mean my second favorite is rasmalai...if i dont get...i will get feb's rasmalai...😆

no...no... not mine... i will get you Garima's rasmalai... and we both can eat... ðŸ˜†
Garima_04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

no...no... not mine... i will get you Garima's rasmalai... and we both can eat... ðŸ˜†

HW MEAN IS DAT.......*evil stare*
crysind thumbnail

OHHH EMMM GEEE Shwets can't believe it 😲 I am not scared of anything in this world except Lizards once I saw a lizard in my bathroom and to my bad luck it was near the bathroom door so I couldn't go out and those were the scariest 30 mins of my life till date 😭 only I know how I got out of bathroom that day..

OMG!!! I am scared of all these... Only me know how I managed to dissection of cockroach and frog during my higher secondary...😭 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hehe shwets u will get whatever u want sweety 🤗 If u want I'll give u febs ka share ka poora rasmalai coz that was all what she was getting on that day 😈😆
Garima_04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

OMG!!! I am scared of all these... Only me know how I managed to dissection of cockroach and frog during my higher secondary...😭 

cockroach n frog dissection.......yuckkkkkkk..........thnk god v didnt hv dis in our tym...
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: Garima_04

HW MEAN IS DAT.......*evil stare*

hehehe... dont worry...we will share...😳