SGP Chat Club #5 - Page 63

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by crysind

yes... gajar ka halwa... you are our party organizer... do u remember that?

ohhh yum.......yum...yum...........n hw cud u forget rasmalai??????? mmmmmmmmm........yumm

oh ya....i want halwa...that will be it...i love halwa...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima....there wont be connection there yar...and i dont know whether mobile is allowed or not also...3 days without SGP and forums...its gonna be very tough....

@febs..uhm...."valentine" gift????waise iam not into gifts and all...just spend time....

@sou...so sweet of u yar....but leave it yar...no parties and all...lets have fun like this...more that enuf...

heheh... i don whether i will get "valentine" gift...😳
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@garima....there wont be connection there yar...and i dont know whether mobile is allowed or not also...3 days without SGP and forums...its gonna be very tough....

@febs..uhm...."valentine" gift????waise iam not into gifts and all...just spend time....

@sou...so sweet of u yar....but leave it yar...no parties and all...lets have fun like this...more that enuf...

hmmm....u dnt go naaa den......make some bahana........like stomach ache...head ache......sumthing of dat sort........😆😆😆
Originally posted by Garima_04

ohhh yum.......yum...yum...........n hw cud u forget rasmalai??????? mmmmmmmmm........yumm

yes ...yes...my fav... yummy..yummy ..in my tummy...😆

hmmm....u dnt go naaa den......make some bahana........like stomach ache...head ache......sumthing of dat sort........😆😆😆

nautanki....😆
@febs...oh..u meant in that way...

@garima...suring induction...the first thing our director said was no bahana for this training....my grandmom is keep saying...u dont go...
there is night walking....jungle trail and stuffs like that...so she is scared...and me too....it seems there are lots of snakes to....

nautanki....😆

hahahaaa....so true actually....... m very good at making bahanas......😆😆😆

Yesh yesh I remember 😎 waise last minute menu changes r not on 😡😆 u asked abt rasmalai and I said ok there was no talk of gajar ka halwa 😆

ohhhooooooo........sou............so sad...bt do catch up yaa....esp thrs n fri ka epi........u wil be amazed on seeing wht happnd.......😆.....ishaan jus got off frm his BHOLU tag........n m sure u'll agree wid me...aftr watching those episodes....😆😆

He'll always be my bholu and she my bholu ki bholi 😳