Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

but if chances are thre...we will definitely meet yar...

Yup... totally 🤗
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

And we all love u for ur dedication towards SGP forum 🤗 seriously ya I understand how hard it is to be in DT.. but thankfully SGP forum is full of sane people unlike some crazy forums out there 😆 U r lucky shwets 😳

Ya Sou...This is what I love abt this forum...Here people are so understanding...Everyone here take comments in good sense... Every one live here and let other live too...😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sou...arey sou...being in dev team doesnt make big difference yar..cos iam just coolbie...thats for updates...real luck is for aman....our forum doesnt have probs at all..

all are friendly...and gets together very easily...
i cant believe its gonna be a year in this forum...i have spent all my leisure time here only....especially during april-may....
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@febs and sou...can u believe its been a week...i mean last week we were here thinking abt mahaepisode...and asking febs to keep quiet..it was soo much fun...
crysind thumbnail

@febs and sou...can u believe its been a week...i mean last week we were here thinking abt mahaepisode...and asking febs to keep quiet..it was soo much fun...

oh ya... I was doing leg pulling of Garima... ðŸ˜† It was real fun...and time flies...😲
Totally agree guys.. I mean everyone is so chilled out here that I feel at ease to give constructive criticism 😃 warna in other forums I have to think 10 times before I criticize any character

I know seriously it was so much fun 😳 and the Mahaepisode was worth the wait 😃 and frankly guys can u believe it we were ajnabi's till last sunday 😲😆 I mean I feel like I have known u guys from ages 🤗
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@febs...ya that leg pulling was soo much fun...

i have had thoda experience in other forums before SGP started...and people dont know the way to disagree....after SGP started iam here and here only....

SGP forum is just like SGP...love and respect...and leg pulling ofcourse...
crysind thumbnail
And one more thing...even though we have Sushaan as lead couple in a way, we talk about each n every character....  we have so many stuffs to notice and discuss...Not only lead couples... From Meena to Manju aunty... every one... 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

I know seriously it was so much fun 😳 and the Mahaepisode was worth the wait 😃 and frankly guys can u believe it we were ajnabi's till last sunday 😲😆 I mean I feel like I have known u guys from ages 🤗

thats the magic sou....😉
seriously...we can easily know people in a way u cant forget them...😃