Sasural Genda Phool

SGP Chat Club #5 - Page 52

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crysind

ya..ya..i read... I hate SP for their attitude towards SGP...😡 U know its has been a long time that we get to see SGP in SBS and SBB too... 

I know firstly they don't promote the show in SP itself 😡 I mean when was the last time u saw SGP's promo on SP ? and SBS I think covered SGP last time on Jay's Bday I mean daily they show same show's on locations and same gossip *rolls eyes* I wonder if the presenter herself gets bored of the ghisa pita stuff 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

Febs 🤗🤗
@ shwets ya yaar SuShaan can't be considered "HOT" but ya they have fans in fact SGP's usp is that SuShaan isn't Hot n we don't find it awkward watching Sushaan scenes with parents or elders.. SP shud understand this fact and also all their new shows r idiotic to say the least.

@Sou...🤗🤗🤗🤗

So true... These SP people run behind "HOT"... I dono when these *****😡 people will understand that now the level of demand is not "HOT"...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sou,...exactly..let me tell u...doing when ishaan was trying to confess...my grandmom came and sat with me in the eveining....i thot now what am i going to do...

she asked whats happening....i told her ishaan is going to confess...and she saw thats it...i dion feel awkward...nor my mom or grandmom(she doesnt follow though)...thats the beauty of SGP and sushaan...i hate SP...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@febs...initially we had many promos for SGP...but now...not even mahaepisodes promos are aired frequently....

i think SGP has to start a channel for itself...
crysind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

I know firstly they don't promote the show in SP itself 😡 I mean when was the last time u saw SGP's promo on SP ? and SBS I think covered SGP last time on Jay's Bday I mean daily they show same show's on locations and same gossip *rolls eyes* I wonder if the presenter herself gets bored of the ghisa pita stuff 🤔

ya...gossip is what these guys are looking for and fortunately we dont hv any gossips on SGP set... No Jai-Ra gossip too.... So not interested...😡
This content was originally posted by: crysind

@Sou...🤗

So true... These SP people run behind "HOT"... I dono when these *****😡 people will understand that now the level of demand is not "HOT"...

Yaar actually those fools don't even run behind HOT personal experience hain yaar *sigh* earlier I used to love a show on SP and the lead pair were HOT but SP did the same with that show too 😡 I should have learned my lesson seeing it but kya kare SGP was so refreshing that I couldn't help but fall for the show 😒 its like SP is taana marofying me with their Ab bhugto attitude 😡
Shwets1502 thumbnail
about sbs and sbb...

what will they get in the sets yar...there is no one plotting kill anyone...there is no one with affairs and all...

and for correction..we had a segment during suhana's confession...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sou...u mean the show...whose siggys u have...
i remember just seeing that show slotted at 12.00 midnight if iam not wroing...
crysind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

about sbs and sbb...

what will they get in the sets yar...there is no one plotting kill anyone...there is no one with affairs and all...

and for correction..we had a segment during suhana's confession...

Oh ya... No gossip...no sbs...
I totally agree with u guys.. SGP thankfully has no gossip of alleged link-ups, break-ups, fights between the cast n crew so those gossip mongers have no interest in them..