Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

arey haan...i totally forgot u r prediction baba....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tell me...how much months of OBS storyline is left comparing to SGP??๐Ÿ˜ณ

not much.....just the HM..and then..new track on SGP I guess...me have to shut shop i guess๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok shwets... Hv a tight sleep .... Good Night....๐Ÿค—

Oh Shounak...Its ok...Study comes first ... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: crysind

Ok shwets... Hv a tight sleep .... Good Night....๐Ÿค—

Oh Shounak...Its ok...Study comes first ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah...๐Ÿ˜†...so wat u doin???๐Ÿ˜›
crysind thumbnail
I graduated...so no studies...๐Ÿ˜† Now looking for job yaar... so full time online nowadays....
ohhh...congratulationssssssssssss๐Ÿฅณ....btw..if I am not wrong...u werent active for many days na?
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

ohhh...congratulationssssssssssss๐Ÿฅณ....btw..if I am not wrong...u werent active for many days na?

Thx yaar...Oh ya.... Just like you... was stuck with exams n final project...๐Ÿ˜• but then...its over now... ๐Ÿ˜Š So came back...  so why you guys hv so many xams? 

Thx yaar...Oh ya.... Just like you... was stuck with exams n final project...๐Ÿ˜• but then...its over now... ๐Ÿ˜Š So came back...  so why you guys hv so many xams? 

ohh like that...em appearing for my 12th boards na..so preparatory exams bugging me off..lolz..IF is so addictive..shwetha told she will be off to sleep..and still her green batti is ON!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

ohh like that...em appearing for my 12th boards na..so preparatory exams bugging me off..lolz..IF is so addictive..shwetha told she will be off to sleep..and still her green batti is ON!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

heheh...u kw she wakes up at 3am for studies and at that very moment she comes online...๐Ÿ˜†

heheh...u kw she wakes up at 3am for studies and at that very moment she comes online...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃNo wonder..she is such a BIG TASKMASTER!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..lolz...Shwetha will be petoing us when she reads all this!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
crysind thumbnail
True... or i will ask her to read this tomorrow...heheh๐Ÿคฃ

I love Mr.Bean.... I used to watch his cartoon serial with my 5yrs old friend...hehehe....๐Ÿ˜†