Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

U Me & TV Dutta ki Lauti Yadaasht???? (Page 7)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Elysia

 
Awesome. We should have, like, a group name. Like: The Sledgehammer Gang That Banged Colors On Their Heads To Make Them Get Back Their Memories. In short: TSGTBCOTHTMTGBTM.
 
Okay, maybe we need another name. A shorter one.


nice idea..Smile... be careful Colors.. we will come for u soon..Evil Smile

u think u can mistreat our show like that and we wont do anything..Angry

LTL deserves better treatment!!!
 
YES. Onwards, warriors! Colors need a wake-up call. They'll get one. With a sledgehammer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie--Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Elysia

 
Awesome. We should have, like, a group name. Like: The Sledgehammer Gang That Banged Colors On Their Heads To Make Them Get Back Their Memories. In short: TSGTBCOTHTMTGBTM.
 
Okay, maybe we need another name. A shorter one.


nice idea..Smile... be careful Colors.. we will come for u soon..Evil Smile

u think u can mistreat our show like that and we wont do anything..Angry

LTL deserves better treatment!!!
 
YES. Onwards, warriors! Colors need a wake-up call. They'll get one. With a sledgehammer.


a sledgehammer isnt enough..Tongue...Colors is so dumb, it need a much bigger wake up call...







The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Elysia

 
Awesome. We should have, like, a group name. Like: The Sledgehammer Gang That Banged Colors On Their Heads To Make Them Get Back Their Memories. In short: TSGTBCOTHTMTGBTM.
 
Okay, maybe we need another name. A shorter one.


nice idea..Smile... be careful Colors.. we will come for u soon..Evil Smile

u think u can mistreat our show like that and we wont do anything..Angry

LTL deserves better treatment!!!
 
YES. Onwards, warriors! Colors need a wake-up call. They'll get one. With a sledgehammer.


a sledgehammer isnt enough..Tongue...Colors is so dumb, it need a much bigger wake up call...







 
LOL Ooooh, I like the sound of that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie--Huma-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
@Humi, @Ana @Shipita
 
U gals will really scare the daylights out of Colors & E24LOLLOLLOLLOL So we are ready with our agla morcha.Up the LTLians!!!! "Hurr" "Hurr"
 
Humi: That's one mean looking hammer u gotShocked Suds & Chaskar pe use kyon nahi karti ho?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL


Edited by ZubyDutta - 24 January 2011 at 6:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7bfunofbb123suhana19-Huma-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Joined: 24 December 2008
Posts: 3747

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Zuby!

What the hell is this? Ek toh we're all depressed to see Dutta in such a miserable condition, with Seema chipkoying with him at every given opportunity...upar se , such bakwas news coverage!Dead Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@ Megha, @Jorda, @ Lalitha
Moz welcome, gals.Smile Yeah! Real garbage coverage tha aaj toh!Angry
 
 
 
@ Madzy: The poor mite attempted to flee last week itself.Ouch Then Anna ke goon ka bhoot crashed his truck into him & the choorail simply dragged him back to her monster houseAngryAngryAngry
 
Methinks he got traumatised with woh Chaskar & Chanda Wanda ka hopping on the stairsLOLLOLLOL


Edited by ZubyDutta - 24 January 2011 at 6:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks for sharing Zuby!

What the hell is this? Ek toh we're all depressed to see Dutta in such a miserable condition, with Seema chipkoying with him at every given opportunity...upar se , such bakwas news coverage!Dead Angry
@Rosa, @Priya
 
We all have been cursing the CVs all week & over the weekend too.Lets hope all this has reached their ears.Hopefully they'll work their usual LTL magic today onwardsThumbs UpBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
@Humi, @Ana @Shipita
 
U gals will really scare the daylights out of Colors & E24LOLLOLLOLLOL So we are ready with our agla morcha.Up the LTLians!!!! "Hurr" "Hurr"
 
Humi: That's one mean looking hammer u gotShocked Suds & Chaskar pe use kyon nahi karti ho?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
Pehle Seema ke sarr par sledgehammer, phir automatically Chaskar ka knock-out ho jaye ga. As for Suds... uske liye special treatment plan ki hai. First usko torture kiya jayega, uske baad sledgehammer ke saath permanent knock-out hoga.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dutta - Shirt= (fill in the blank)/ Dutta+Shirt=?

2 3

Author: LoveStruck21   Replies: 21   Views: 4033

LoveStruck21 21 4033 07 March 2011 at 7:42am by jagrutid
So glad Dutta is staying Dutta

2

Author: gp00   Replies: 10   Views: 2390

gp00 10 2390 24 August 2010 at 8:51pm by MrsKhan
Dutta.........Dutta..........Dutta........

2 3

Author: Princess_Priya1   Replies: 17   Views: 4077

Princess_Priya1 17 4077 16 June 2010 at 7:02pm by KalyWayne07
Dutta's POV~ Dutta Hates Nakku

2 3 4

Author: apra   Replies: 27   Views: 4856

apra 27 4856 10 June 2010 at 9:00pm by gp00
Dutta Patil vs Dutta Bhao

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: jnawaz   Replies: 121   Views: 11702

jnawaz 121 11702 15 March 2010 at 8:00pm by MrsKhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index