Rashmi Interview- Nov 2010

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
In all her interviews she loved her negative character. even 2 months ago she had the same view. ab kia hogaya madam ko.πŸ˜†

e recently asked Rashmi Desai that isn't she tired of playing the cunning, scheming character all the time on her show… and this is what she said…

A good character is not judged by its negative or positive portrayal. I believe it is judged by its depth, complexity and what it adds to the show. My lead character in Uttaran is different from other leads because my character does not do things conventionally but listens to her heart. Circumstances make my character take extreme steps, which make her seem like a negative person. I believe that these so-called negative characters are more popular than the positive ones. They make people sit up and take notice! And it is because of such characters that the story is able to move forward. So I love my meaty role – even if it's a negative one!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ma'am seems to have become unhappy of her meaty roleπŸ˜”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh she was happy as long as story was around her but when story is shifting slowly towards Veecha and with new characters introducing one tends to get insecure..............
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now  ichaa stopped crying  so she wants her role
and the great cv;s will be ready for that
soon they will get some rotten eggs and tomatoes in return
shivani9 thumbnail
Tqs for this info Farah...😊

Tapsaya turning positive can only b a myth..

shez faaarrr 2 negative...its difficult to nuetralise tht negativity,

I am aware ppl need 2 b forgiven for a chance 2 grow up once again....and Tapasya was forgiven on numerous ocasions and she has taken everyone and everything for granted....

shez still plotting and planning 2 separate Veer and Ichcha, inspite of being aware of the truth tht Veer hates her to the core...

a shameless character can never b a positive character

She is capable of turning every other character negative but she can never turn herself positive...no matter howmuch ever anyone else can bcome negative..
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Ma'am seems to have become unhappy of her meaty roleπŸ˜”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

In all her interviews she loved her negative character. even 2 months ago she had the same view. ab kia hogaya madam ko.πŸ˜†

e recently asked Rashmi Desai that isn't she tired of playing the cunning, scheming character all the time on her show' and this is what she said'

A good character is not judged by its negative or positive portrayal. I believe it is judged by its depth, complexity and what it adds to the show. My lead character in Uttaran is different from other leads because my character does not do things conventionally but listens to her heart. Circumstances make my character take extreme steps, which make her seem like a negative person. I believe that these so-called negative characters are more popular than the positive ones. They make people sit up and take notice! And it is because of such characters that the story is able to move forward. So I love my meaty role ' even if it's a negative one!

hey dear Rashmi ye kya bol diya. ur fan r trying hard, fighting like hell for years to prove Tapu as positive charecter, and u r saying its negative. ab apne fan ke sath itni nainsafi to mat karo🀣
farah007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

hey dear Rashmi ye kya bol diya. ur fan r trying hard, fighting like hell for years to prove Tapu as positive charecter, and u r saying its negative. ab apne fan ke sath itni nainsafi to mat karo🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh yeh to socha hi nahi!! LOLLLLLLLLL
farah007 thumbnail
is shes unhappy with the meaty Roll. Get her a CHICKEN ROLL..

kukroooooooo kooooooooooooooooooo!!!!lollllll
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

is shes unhappy with the meaty Roll. Get her a CHICKEN ROLL..

kukroooooooo kooooooooooooooooooo!!!!lollllll

🀣