Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

such a boring weekend... wht could be d new twist?

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
such a boring weekend... this weekend didnt have any spoilers or article or SBS SBB segment or a new promo... Unhappy

havin no idea wht will happen today.... Confused

wht do u think guys could be the next possible interesting new twist in the present story... as daily the makers r giving us new twist or i shuld say new mystery... Angry so wht do u guys think will happen nxt.. ???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaShayafanVirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I think from today...nivis doubts will start oscillating between Viren and sid and more towards Sid.......Viren will plant the evidences and will start getting them out....and slowly draw everybodys attention towards Sid......

I think Sid will realise that Viren in upto something ...but Divya might start questioning Sid and also Nivi.....

I love this track.....But i dont want Nivi crying....
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
@teddybear yeah dear this weekend was so boringUnhappy me too don't know what will happen next eagerly waiting 4 today's epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

I think from today...nivis doubts will start oscillating between Viren and sid and more towards Sid.......Viren will plant the evidences and will start getting them out....and slowly draw everybodys attention towards Sid......

I think Sid will realise that Viren in upto something ...but Divya might start questioning Sid and also Nivi.....

I love this track.....But i dont want Nivi crying....

hmm ... very true viren will try his best to frame sid... n mayb he will be successful in tht too as well.. n same here i dnt want nivi to cry more... 

bt i want to knw why viren hates sid... n if he loves nivi or nt... this is so confusing n irritatin man... n with no spoilers... we r clueless abut wht will happen nxt...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajithavvids08

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Oh that means no SBS/SBB/U me aur TV segments today? What a bore. Y have they suddenly stopped covering CCBM in their segments? or is it that CCBM doesnot want to reveal their next plot and hence are not allowing being interviewd... I make sure to log in everyday to check if you have updated sumthing Big smile But disappointed since so CCBM segment.....Cry

More than to know the track, i like to watch the cast off screen....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top