Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's email- season 3 (Ahems reply pg 3) (Page 3)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

that was wonderful bro... but you ruined it with whole lot of Daal Treatment.... am disappointed in you bro... i was expecting an even better one....

okkkkk don't throw a temper tantrum... i was just pestering you....

it was as always a treat to read bro...

so when is Ahem replying

why dont you give it a try?

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

that was wonderful bro... but you ruined it with whole lot of Daal Treatment.... am disappointed in you bro... i was expecting an even better one....

so when is Ahem replying

errrrrr.... hmmmmm... woh kya hai na bhai...
No Thanks!!!!!!!!!
i am not Ahem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

so when is Ahem replying

errrrrr.... hmmmmm... woh kya hai na bhai...
No Thanks!!!!!!!!!
i am not Ahem
Ahem might reply soon...Cry 
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Haha Dr. J loved it. Especially the "If you value your so called family prestige, make sure that you take away all your ben's shoes coz she will be eloping alone to some slums. Before the whole Rajkot residents call your sister a "slumdog millionaire', confiscate her shoes, sandal, chappals or enven tie her to bedpost. Rotten girl, just like her brother!Angry" Waiting for Ahem's reply anxiously! LOL

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hey were is aham's reply

evad

ukfan79 Groupbie
ukfan79
ukfan79

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Ahhhahhah The green green green is amazing..ahah room, sari and tea.. you are hilarious!!!

Rafeal.

-kritz- Groupbie
-kritz-
-kritz-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I missed season 2. Thank god my exams are over.. Atleast i could read season 3. Cool email, jake! Please continue

Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

TO : ahem@modimail.com

CC:

BCC:

SUB : I Hate you

Jai Shrikrishna,

Ji.. woh? I didn't feel like writing any more mail to you after you ignored the last one. I have been trying to ignore you as well. I have done everything I could to woo you. But you, being the egoistic son of an egoistic mother wouldn't even bother to look at me.Angry

If it wasn't for me, your kinjal ben would be on the streets by now. Never forget that it was my brother Dhawal who is going to accept your preggy sister. Though it was Maami's idea, I put forth the proposal to your MOM? So always be grateful to me.Big smile

And who the hell do you think you are? Amitabh Bachchan,to act like an angry young man? Ice it chap, to me you look like Charlie sheen. So don't overdo it again. I wished you "shubh Maha sankranti" and what did you do? Flared the nostrils again! Look nobody asked you to be the bull in a bull fight, neither was I waving a red flag. Next time you repeat this kind of attitude, I will make sure that I empty the aarthi plate on you. Beware! or you will beDead

By the way Momma's boy, you lost the kite flying competition and you were acting like it was me who made you lose? Don't you dare do that again! You were always a loser. First you lose your love Anita, then you lose your kinjal ben's trust and now The kite flying competition. My Dhawal bhai is a gem. Samjhe?Wink

If you value your so called family prestige, make sure that you take away all your ben's shoes coz she will be eloping alone to some slums. Before the whole Rajkot residents call your sister a "slumdog millionaire', confiscate her shoes, sandal, chappals or enven tie her to bedpost. Rotten girl, just like her brother!Angry

After kinjal ben's marriage to dhawal bhai, I intend to leave this Mad Mansion. Don't you dare stop me saying your MOM asked you to? I am really mad at you. I will make you pay until you value my worth and accept me as my wife. The green room is still waiting for us, so is the green dress and green tea. But now, if you want me to give you the green treat make sure you wear a yellow sherwani? coz I love YELLOW..Embarrassed

Anger is bad for your health, dude. So , Relax! I am giving you time until kijal ben's marriage (if that ever happens. At this rate I doubt it will ever happen. Still I am optimistic)Dancing

Aapki wifey,

GopiBig smile

PS : I LOVE YOUHeart. Relax babe, i am just saying that i am going for that movie with Ketki khaki and family. Hope you dont mind. They are a loving bunch Day Dreaming

TO : gopi@modimail.com

CC:

BCC:

SUB : RE: I Hate you

Chup... ek dham chup!Angry

how dare you show your attitude to me? I didnt answer your last mail, coz i didnt feel like talking to a gawar like you. But you wont change. You need your regular dose of shouting, right Gopi? My mom likes you thats why i am allowing you to stay at my home. 

And you and your Dhawal bhai can get lost for all that i care. Dont even think that i like this Rishta... If not Dhawal then i am sure Manish or Akhilesh would have accepted her. So lay your brain to rest or consult a pshychologist. Samjhe? Bada aya Dhawal Bhai!!!Angry My foot.

About Kite flying, Do you know what you were doing there standing like statue of liberty? i asked for releasing the string and you were standing there blushing with that stupid pallu... you are the dumbest fool i have ever set my eyes on. First you deliberately make me lose the competition and then you were baiting me to shout at you so that later everybody can say that i was arrogant. No dumbo, not again. I have learned your trick and now i can also play you game. Cool

And my sister will run wherever she likes, you neednt worry about her. Samjhe? Anyway she is practising to participate in next olympics so its ok... and you mind your business. Dont patronize me, you 2 cent brainy fool...

You may leave MM with kinjal's baraat. I dont care. And stop reminding me about your Green obsession. I hate everything green and even stopped drinking green tea. All because of you. And just because you mentioned that Yellow is your fav colour, i will have to stop drinking yellow tea now. Oh god, girl... Tetley is gonna sue me now. Do you know i used to be their regular customer. Uff!!!Ouch

Just leave the house and never come back. I need some peace and one more thing, I am better than Amitabhji... Got it? And Charlie Sheen is your Dhawal Bhai... Dumbo!Angry

Kindly dont bother to reply. I have a lot of work to do on my laptop and Blackberry... Oh you dont even know what that is... Remember that black thing you once washed with soap water?Angry Eh... Get lost Now

Ahem

PS: Why dont you marry Elesh and stay with Ketki khaki for rest of your life? After all they are a nice bunchSleepy For My current mood see below :

Edited by Jake-neil - 26 January 2011 at 5:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

starryeyeNightReadercrmsshaheen_memonevadsaomom-tellyaddict-tina_1234

Go to top