Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's email- season 3 (Ahems reply pg 3)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

TO : ahem@modimail.com

CC:

BCC:

SUB : I Hate you

Jai Shrikrishna,

Ji.. woh? I didn't feel like writing any more mail to you after you ignored the last one. I have been trying to ignore you as well. I have done everything I could to woo you. But you, being the egoistic son of an egoistic mother wouldn't even bother to look at me.Angry

If it wasn't for me, your kinjal ben would be on the streets by now. Never forget that it was my brother Dhawal who is going to accept your preggy sister. Though it was Maami's idea, I put forth the proposal to your MOM? So always be grateful to me.Big smile

And who the hell do you think you are? Amitabh Bachchan,to act like an angry young man? Ice it chap, to me you look like Charlie sheen. So don't overdo it again. I wished you "shubh Maha sankranti" and what did you do? Flared the nostrils again! Look nobody asked you to be the bull in a bull fight, neither was I waving a red flag. Next time you repeat this kind of attitude, I will make sure that I empty the aarthi plate on you. Beware! or you will beDead

By the way Momma's boy, you lost the kite flying competition and you were acting like it was me who made you lose? Don't you dare do that again! You were always a loser. First you lose your love Anita, then you lose your kinjal ben's trust and now The kite flying competition. My Dhawal bhai is a gem. Samjhe?Wink

If you value your so called family prestige, make sure that you take away all your ben's shoes coz she will be eloping alone to some slums. Before the whole Rajkot residents call your sister a "slumdog millionaire', confiscate her shoes, sandal, chappals or enven tie her to bedpost. Rotten girl, just like her brother!Angry

After kinjal ben's marriage to dhawal bhai, I intend to leave this Mad Mansion. Don't you dare stop me saying your MOM asked you to? I am really mad at you. I will make you pay until you value my worth and accept me as my wife. The green room is still waiting for us, so is the green dress and green tea. But now, if you want me to give you the green treat make sure you wear a yellow sherwani? coz I love YELLOW..Embarrassed

Anger is bad for your health, dude. So , Relax! I am giving you time until kijal ben's marriage (if that ever happens. At this rate I doubt it will ever happen. Still I am optimistic)Dancing

Aapki wifey,

GopiBig smile

PS : I LOVE YOUHeart. Relax babe, i am just saying that i am going for that movie with Ketki khaki and family. Hope you dont mind. They are a loving bunch Day Dreaming

Edited by Jake-neil - 26 January 2011 at 3:16am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsLoveLiveDancepravschillsmonalidpshaheen_memonlavvevadsandhya.upasana.diyaboparaisoniasimran15saomom-tellyaddict-Ambrosiasuk19tina_1234.Verity.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Refer the links below

Gopis mail season 1

Gopis mail season 2

Ahem's reply 1 - pg 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1599175&TPN=3

Edited by Jake-neil - 26 January 2011 at 3:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crms

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
bro it seems your are having a brain wave
"And who the hell do you think you are? Amitabh Bachchan,to act like an angry young man? Ice it chap, to me you look like Charlie sheen. So don't overdo it again. I wished you "shubh Maha sankranti" and what did you do? Flared the nostrils again! Look nobody asked you to be the bull in a bull fight, neither was I waving a red flag. Next time you repeat this kind of attitude, I will make sure that I empty the aarthi plate on you. Beware! or you will beDead"
this is the highlight which i like very much.

Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

bro it seems your are having a brain wave
"And who the hell do you think you are? Amitabh Bachchan,to act like an angry young man? Ice it chap, to me you look like Charlie sheen. So don't overdo it again. I wished you "shubh Maha sankranti" and what did you do? Flared the nostrils again! Look nobody asked you to be the bull in a bull fight, neither was I waving a red flag. Next time you repeat this kind of attitude, I will make sure that I empty the aarthi plate on you. Beware! or you will beDead"
this is the highlight which i like very much.

me having Brain wave?ROFL More like Gopi had a brain wave

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
bro u just rock as always..
lovely mail hope to see a nice reply from Aham

Rafeal.

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
omg....dat yellow sherwani part was really cool...but ahem looks gud even in yellow sherwaniWink

Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Thank you sadhliben and Madz
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
LOL,that  was muy  gracioso bro.....................ROFL