khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL
So sorry not to have remembered it was u, see the irony i mention it to u itselfEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed................. anyway u were correct in ur comment................... CVs are taking ideas for AA from our wish list for Maaneet..................... not fair but then maybe for AA together even the Cvs cant get creative...............Wink Wink Wink

[/QUOTE]now we have only one idea for AA kick them out LOL

Don't think if we wish directly for AA then Cvs will listen to us, but i sincerely hope that they first resolve this issue between Maaneet and then they start with new tension generated by AA, anyways it does take a month for one to know that she is preg right?Wink so they shouldn't rush.........................

Edited by khushi_4ever - 24 January 2011 at 3:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

honeychannu Newbie
honeychannu
honeychannu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

AM NEW THIS FORUM  .

AM FROM AP

I LIKE TO SAW GEET SERIAL 

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

WOW !!!!!! Sanjh what a song....LOL I laughed out loud.....................Clap, someone had posted somewhere some time ago(i can't remember exactly who at this moment) that whenever we ask for something between Maaneet , CVs show them in between AA, now this from u.......................... Bang on............................Wink
my dear, i remember, i wrote it, i wrote it.... and i warned u all guys dont go on expecting, u will get all those with aa, but even i did not imagine that the cvs would do such a thing, show our maaneet distancing themselves bet them....but yaars it is only a promo, when has ever a promo become the truth in this serial....sab tikk hoga...

Nandini it just goes to prove how much we Maaneetians think alike..................................... Clap

i know, we all seem to think alike...

khushi_4ever

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL
So sorry not to have remembered it was u, see the irony i mention it to u itselfEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed................. anyway u were correct in ur comment................... CVs are taking ideas for AA from our wish list for Maaneet..................... not fair but then maybe for AA together even the Cvs cant get creative...............Wink Wink Wink

Don't think if we wish directly for AA then Cvs will listen to us, but i sincerely hope that they first resolve this issue between Maaneet and then they start with new tension generated by AA, anyways it does take a month for one to know that she is preg right?Wink so they shouldn't rush.........................

and one month in geet means how many months???may be before that maan will catch them red handed or something, anne is not going to leave that guy alone, poor guy he does not know what he has let himself in...she will follow him everywhere, the hosp, his office, or maybe his storeroom seeing that is her fav place....

khushi_4ever

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
KM se Geet ko le kar Maan bhaag jao....................Wink       Honey moon me jakar SR mana ke aao..................Wink       

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeychannu

AM NEW THIS FORUM  .

AM FROM AP

I LIKE TO SAW GEET SERIAL 

welcome dear
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]

and one month in geet means how many months???may be before that maan will catch them red handed or something, anne is not going to leave that guy alone, poor guy he does not know what he has let himself in...she will follow him everywhere, the hosp, his office, or maybe his storeroom seeing that is her fav place....
or may be in hospital beside nt as she is in comaLOLLOLLOLLOL

khushi_4ever

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

KM se Geet ko le kar Maan bhaag jao....................Wink       Honey moon me jakar SR mana ke aao..................Wink      

ClapClapClapClapchalo koi to mila sur se sur milane koLOLLOLLOL

bobby13rocks

Go to top