India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

no SR okay...but no rude plz

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Very much okay with no SR...whatever the reasons as long as Maan doesn't abruptly return to his "rude Avtaar", atleast not towards Geet......if Dr and baby is the reason then definetly not as this will  increase Geet's stress tenfolds.

Please CVs hamari baat maan jao, SR nahi dikhani abhi mat dikhao but please dono ke cute scnes tow dikha hi sakte ho...

Aur achanak aisa kaunsa reason aa gaya maan ko rudely behave karne ka.....even during wedding he knew about the dr warning etc but he was very romantic during the entire wedding....ab kaunsa pahaad tut gayaConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yadanukhushi_4everhindu4lyf-Mrs.MSK-blackb28Giraffidae

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
agree wid u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshi

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
yeah agree wid u !!
We can do without a SR but dont make Maan rude and create MU btw MAANEET

anshimanshi

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshimanshi

Very much okay with no SR...whatever the reasons as long as Maan doesn't abruptly return to his "rude Avtaar", atleast not towards Geet......if Dr and baby is the reason then definetly not as this will  increase Geet's stress tenfolds.

Please CVs hamari baat maan jao, SR nahi dikhani abhi mat dikhao but please dono ke cute scnes tow dikha hi sakte ho...

Aur achanak aisa kaunsa reason aa gaya maan ko rudely behave karne ka.....even during wedding he knew about the dr warning etc but he was very romantic during the entire wedding....ab kaunsa pahaad tut gayaConfused
what is that kahawat about the camel, mountain...aa gaye na oond pahad ke niche something....cvs know once marriage is over, the clamor will be for steamy SR...what were the ppl doing, selecting songs for the SR, thinking up situations etc etc....hence the promo...u demand for such scenes, u will get this, like the promo suggests...so beware...and relax guys...he is maan singh khurana...i am sure he will do nothing to harm geet, but the baby i am not sure, it is not nt who is after the baby now, it is the cvs....baar baar they were harping on the baby being danger to geet's life, so i guess they r preparing us for the MC thing...let us just chill and watch the show and enjoy it...i know i am the sole voice hear saying this, much better than the sugary sweet maan i like him with his in his dusht dhanav avatar whatever be his reasons for doing so....
yadanu Goldie
yadanu
yadanu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
agree

anshimanshi

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
AGREE

anshimanshi

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

i know i am the sole voice hear saying this, much better than the sugary sweet maan i like him with his in his dusht dhanav avatar whatever be his reasons for doing so....

I like his DD avaatar too but not without reason especially when NOW since last few days it has been traumatic and extremely emotional to Geet in so many ways, I don't want him to switch off his emotional/ sentimental side and become this rude, arrogant person who would become DD just for any small reason and hurt her more than anything. By now, CVs and he should understand that Geet gets hurt more when Maan doesn't behave well with her than when every villian of the show tries to kill her.

So I am okay with his DD avaatar but not just right now......b'coz although it is fiction, fiction does derive from reality, and in reality how can that happen.

Any reason for not showing SR is fine with me but don't like that usual crap about "making urself look bad infront of other person's eyes, or make them hate you so it hurts them less"Cry......THAT NEVER HAPPENSAngry...you hurt people more in that process.

I am hoping they can somehow bring back the OLD MAAN without all the drama....let's see what CVs have in mind.
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I know i hate it when he becomes so rude. Obviously he lookes hotter but rudeness esp towards Geet is not exceptable. I m sure hes doing this coz of pregnancy complications but doc said no stress wont Geet be stressed out coz of his behavior???Confused

anshimanshi

Go to top