Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A MOMENT OF CHANGE ON MKAP.......PRATIGYAAAAAA (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Mera, wonderful post as usual.....Big smile

Overall, a good episode in a long time and as you said after the Kriya SR maha episode, one of the best.

Apart from Arushi, it was almost flawless.  Her inclusion apart from technical production wise was not needed or required.  Although one must be happy for small mercies that she was not given a speaking part.
Her hugging GD was out of place as she has never apologised to GD for her behaviour.

Our first task will be why Kesar is unconscious at bus station and no one to help her....Confused

StarHug

Many a mystery is making it's way into the show now.

How did Kesar know where to find a bus stop for someone who doesn't know how to read and lost beyond the four walls of the Niwas and the hospital when it is all she has ever seen?

She did make one trip to Prats's maike with Takurain to bring sagun for Kesar's wedding.

When does Komal hear the truth about what happened with Kesar at the hands of RED?

More importantly why is TWIT freeloading at Niwas after her infamous pati is jailed? It's not like she is going to be making conjugal visits to the Thana.Tongue  SS and SDS complain about feeding Krishna and Prats. At least Krishna is their flesh and blood, their son and bahu are under their roof. Who is Twit but an outsider who dragged KN to the altar so she could end up at the Niwas.

Forget her hugging GD at all, what was the reason for her to be there is more the question I want the answer to.Tongue She is the problem so why drag her along everywhere to park her in front of Kesar? That's downright cruel.Ouch

Did Twit throw a tantrum to leave the boring Green house and ask to be on the show where all the action is even if she gets paid less? Makes no sense at all to leave her at Niwas at this point.

Let's get the team together and sort these mysteries out. ClapBig smile  Mera calling all UCA aboard for a meeting asap. Hug

Edited by MERARAI - 24 January 2011 at 8:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---telstra

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
aahhhhh meera boss good to hear frm you after sooooooooo long n therefore the length is justified...lubbalubbed the post...hats off once againHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

what a deliteful read Mera..Kudos! It was super!

There were too many bloopers here n there in the epi..biggest of them being Arushi's presence in the hospital :-)))))))))))))))  I just had a coughing fit after reading this. Hami you always sneak one in when least expected. Lallantop!ClapLOL
As you said..she hugging GD was the odd man out!

Pratigya can work on her shocked n angry expressions...
n Good to know she is quitting CC n gonna concentrate fully on MKAP.

GD was the star of the episode...i liked her voice in Precap..esp calling Sajjan!

Mera..u see P gonna be tried again but I thot the truths about old murder plans will come out in front of K.

With Kesar moving to SAx house n SS goin to jail,,will Arushi stay in TN or she will go to her maika!
the latter is wat we expect to happen..but CVs showing her in every other frame..I doubt that!

Once gain..it was an extra-ordinarily amazing post!
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

aahhhhh meera boss good to hear frm you after sooooooooo long n therefore the length is justified...lubbalubbed the post...hats off once againHug

IG Gees

As I indicated in my post, time for the UCA team to have a meeting pronto. A lot of mysterious plot surfacing after maha episode yday. I have posed a few on my reply to star just above your post.  Get that syndrome activated as well and we are well on our way to being an active team again.

Welcome aboard our brilliant minds that make the Team of UCAs.Hug

gees

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Thank you Mera!!!

Twit  is just soaking up airtime, she doesn't even have a proper role of dialogue. in the beginning she yelled and scream so much at Krishna, suddenly she is standing close to him. shakti , just buried his wife alive, shouldn't she be clenching  on to pratz, for her dear life,(chanting he will buried me alive too or she suddenly turn brave)Confused not too long ago when Angad, with his headless arms were chasing them down the alley she was scared.
If Kesar, going to the saxenas, home that is just to give twit more airtime and kriya around her.

MERARAItelstra

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
:-)))
Am already on-board Mera..but with reagard to YKW...I dont have any clues..even if I find any..it always leads to the most unexpected Confused

So you just put me into which one I should work on!!

As for Kesar, we read in the article that she wud be thrown out of TN, does that not mean more probs for SS n co. Even if we think she is literally dropped in at a bus stand to find her way own..were KP standing quiet seeing this??

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

:-)))
Am already on-board Mera..but with reagard to YKW...I dont have any clues..even if I find any..it always leads to the most unexpected Confused

So you just put me into which one I should work on!!

As for Kesar, we read in the article that she wud be thrown out of TN, does that not mean more probs for SS n co. Even if we think she is literally dropped in at a bus stand to find her way own..were KP standing quiet seeing this??

There you go Hami

There's the one to work on. Also figure out how Komal is going to handle Kesar's presence at her home. Will she sell her out or realize she has murderous parents.
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Thank you Mera!!!

Twit  is just soaking up airtime, she doesn't even have a proper role of dialogue. in the beginning she yelled and scream so much at Krishna, suddenly she is standing close to him. shakti , just buried his wife alive, shouldn't she be clenching  on to pratz, for her dear life,(chanting he will buried me alive too or she suddenly turn brave)Confused not too long ago when Angad, with his headless arms were chasing them down the alley she was scared.
If Kesar, going to the saxenas, home that is just to give twit more airtime and kriya around her.

Did you see the banner? Is that a hint in the next 100 episodes Prats gets sidelined by Krishna and Twit has a closer role in his life? Who ever came up with it is playing mind games with viewers or is seriously sending subliminal messages into the psyche of viewers.

I think POPS better send her packing to green house asap if they don't want viewers to start sending negative feedback again.

---Yemi---CrAzYRED

Go to top