Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

So you saw your name here eh? Yemi can you post a few of the fun emoticons we can ask IF to add to our list of usable emoticons? How about the m&M waving hand, jumping up and down, group hug, raising a toast, and of course the lovable banana dancer. Day O>>>> Daylight come and we wanna go home.......πŸ˜†

@Yemi I love your Kool-aid spitter.
@MMG loved the shower emotion  for Komarsh SR.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One of my favorites on a site in used to visit. We need more emoticons like an m&m waving, this banana dancer, and a group hug,, we have very limited ones. Who is the go to person for that? Mods or ?????????????😲

srry...........i don't get the last line...................?πŸ˜•
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So you saw your name here eh? Yemi can you post a few of the fun emoticons we can ask IF to add to our list of usable emoticons? How about the m&M waving hand, jumping up and down, group hug, raising a toast, and of course the lovable banana dancer. Day O>>>> Daylight come and we wanna go home.......πŸ˜†

yep i was tickled yellow ( obviously πŸ˜†) when i saw my name..... i remember Tanths mentioning Hami on one of hers in connection with life sciences...... her reaction was hillarious 🀣

but, i have so many sites that i get the emos from......i found one cute "circle of friends" emo............. i could start a post with the links of the websites but i dont know if mods will allow it
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Mera,

thanks for the long post, mean that. I missed the maha and so reading yours was like watching it!πŸ‘

yay!! punishment time for the devils...I only hope GD reveals their plan to barbecue Prats....hmm wonder what Krish will do?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Mera,

thanks for the long post, mean that. I missed the maha and so reading yours was like watching it!πŸ‘

yay!! punishment time for the devils...I only hope GD reveals their plan to barbecue Prats....hmm wonder what Krish will do?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Yay Dreamy!πŸ€—

So glad you read my postπŸ˜ƒ. I threw caution to the wind and said loooooooooooong post or not I am going to have my say about Twit parking herself all over this rescue Kesar mission😑 especially after she was the catalyst for thisπŸ€”. Send her to the pound with GD's bell is my suggestion. πŸ˜›