Pratigya

A MOMENT OF CHANGE ON MKAP.......PRATIGYAAAAAA

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ALERT: THIS IS A LONG POST😉>>>>>>>>ABOUT A MAHA EPISODE BUT DO GIVE IT A READ IF YOU PLEASE🤗 A Marvellous Maha Episode today since the one that led to Kriya's SR four months ago when the show slip-slided for the next four months. We may be turning around a bright corner with his one with the Takurs returning to center stage.

HIGHLIGHTS: A drunken KN, with his conscience buried six feet under as well, celebrates burying Kesar alive. GD breaks her vow of silence for a divine cause'to save a life. Prats and Kesar help Ganti Dadi save Kesar. Prats gives it to Kesar straight up you are solely responsible for some of the crimes against you, it's up to you to take matters into your own hands. RED get the shock of their lives when the rest of the family led by Kesar return home with police in tow. SS rails at Prats for trying to destroy the family, but Kesar claims she took matters into her hands this time. Police Inspector orders the arrest of Katra Naresh Babu Sakthi Singh aka Bayil Budhi, who incriminated himself by calling Kesar a booth on her return.

He toys with GD's feelings as he praises Kesar's virtues as a wife but explains he has to be rid of her bec' he wants Arghoosia (wonder what he sees in her). He guzzles the rest of his drink before he completes his criminal act in the presence of his helpless GD. He calls out "Kesar" in a very gentle tone that makes one wonder if there is after all an ounce of love for the woman he has married, used and abused for years on end, but in the blink of an eye he dashes our hopes and spits on the ground under which she lies unconscious. Even in his intoxicated state he doesn't forget his orders from SS to return with proof that he has sent his wife to her maike. Uh oh, RED! Didn't you ever wonder if some day your favorite bahu Prats starts nosing around and questions why Kesar has been away too long? RED have pinned themselves into a corner with this one. Watch out GD and gang, be prepared.  RED may behave like cornered animals that they are now that their latest mission has blown up in their faces yet again.

He returns to GD and taunts her "your favorite bahuria is sound asleep, got to send her to maike, so will return in the morning" and saunters off leaving the matriarch of the family crying helplessly tied to a post outside the Niwas. GD surprised to hear the shound of her own voice as she cries out in grief and screams PRATIGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA a soul shuddering cry that wakes Prats up. Prats slips out of bed and gingerly checks around the house. Krishna, SS, SDS and the twit who had been up earlier that night were sound asleep in spite of the call that could easily have woken entire neighborhood that night. So, SS and SDS awoke to the sound of a fallen vase but didn't hear the guttural cries of he elder member of the family. Count on them to save someone in their hour of need! Where was Piasiya btw? Maybe enjoying a deep sleep like we had seen her in the early days at the Niwas when Takurain would kick her awake.

Prats notices no signs of disturbance and turns back towards her room when she hears someone coughing. She turns back and notices the front door open. She steps outside and bumps into the vase GD had pushed down to draw attention. She heads out on her own. Not a smart move lady! Prats why don't you wake Krishna before you head out without knowing the source of the loud call. Better to have backup before you venture out in the middle of the night''..could be a wild animal or a prowler, you don't want to get into a messy situation on your own, not when you don't have to risk it unnecessarily!  You don't know yet but your sasural are out to get you too, so be safe than sorry.   Prats follow the sound of the coughing that leads her to Ganti Dadi tied to a post. GD utters "Kesar Kesar" shocking Prats for a few moments while Kesar wakes up six feet under in her box. Prats's focus and thrill is hearing GD speak but GD's focus is on Kesar as she alerts Prats "Kesar will die".  Just then Kesar puts out an SOS call by pounding on the box as Prats shocked by the sound of pounding coming from the ground near by unties the rope around GD.

As always Prats processes this information slowly but GD is alert and rushes to the spot. The old Takurain fueled by terror and adrenal rush claws on the dirt crying "Kesar, Kesar" then grabs the tool near by and starts digging.What a gut wrenching moment. Brilliant performance by Ganti Dadi! ⭐️She cries "Kesar will die, Sakthiya, Sakthiya buried Kesar, saw with my eyes" startling Pratigya as she continues to dig. Prats sprints back to her room and shakes Krishna awake with an urgency and she practically drags him outside as Krishna questions why she never sleeps or allows anyone else to sleep, at least fill him in on what's going on.  Krishna sees Ganti with a tool in hand and grabs it from her thinking she has lost her mind. Prats orders Krishna "stop asking questions but just know that Kesar is buried alive by Sakthiya. Open it quickly or Kesar didi will die". A stunned Krishna looks at Prats like she has lost her mind. Poor Baba! He is probably thinking he is still asleep and having a nightmare.

A frantic Krishna digs up the dirt and asks "Kesar bauji, here? How? Prats fills him in "Sakthi bhaiyya buried her alive. Krishna do it quickly or Kesar did will die".  Krishna continues to dig again asking "who did this?" GD speaks up "Sakthiya, buried Kesar before my eyes".  A shocked Krishna is frozen to the spot hearing GD speak, before she shouts "do it quickly" snapping Krishna out of his daze and he gets back on the job. GD hears Kesar pounding. Prats lends a helping hand as a desperate Krishna hurriedly brushes the dirt off the coffin and lifts the lid open.  Expressions of shock, pain, horror and relief flit across his face as he looks inside to see Kesar gasping for air.   Krishna is all shook up and shudders as he exchanges a glance with Prats.  A relieved Prats smiles seeing Kesar alive while GD face registers shocked relief. He looks back at Kesar just in time to see her pass out leaving Prats and GD shocked at her condition.  SUPERB expressions Ganti Dadi, you rock! Krishna you didn't say much but your expressions and actions said it all.

SS comes down the next morning, calls out to Piasiya for his teeth cleaning twig, salutes the Goddess and heads out the front door to inspect KN's job to ensure the bayil budhi son of his has done the job right acc' to his orders. The arrogance and pride of Takur SS and his Takurain are reaching a high point we know where that's headed'.for a hard fall.  How they recover from it, this we got to see! POPS please don't leave this thread hanging let it be a lead on to another interesting track instead. A little humility never hurt anyone Takurji. The countdown on the clock for the days of crowing you are Allahabad's Takur Sajjan Singh has startedLet's see who is waiting to return your favors of years past with a few oars when you are in rough waters or a helping hand in your hour of need.

A hilarious moment: Piasiya winces with a disgusting expression as SS shakes the water off his teeth cleaning twig and heads out. Very well done by the actress, very real moment.😆 

The instigator of his mess Teeny Twit waits with GD, Prats and Krishna outside the hospital room where Prats and Krishna share concerned looks. Why we are shown Twit crying many times is beyond me? Prats peeks into Kesar's room and notices the doctor administering an injection.  The doctor tells Krishna '.No need to fear, Kesar is out of danger free and clear. Krishna is relieved and doctor tells them Kesar is unconscious at the moment but they are free to meet her later. Prats and GD share a smile of relief, Twit smiles back at her sister and GD and GD hugs Twit. Seriously what is YKW doing in that hospital? She wasn't helping save Kesar, she has caused more problems for her since she dragged KN into her life and created one royal mess for Kriya at the Takurs. It's understandable if she chose to marry KN without knowing he had the hots for her and how far he went the last time she was a guest at Takur Niwas. Who in their right mind would choose to marry the very man who was out to have her at any cost, now we see the fallout for innocent Kesar in this mess. Ugh! Some people never learn. One thing though! By signing on to becoming a Takurain #2 to KN, this mess finally forced Ganti Dadi to break her 22 year silence a feat which no Takur or bahu has successfully accomplished to date. Yet Twit managed to do it. So kudos Twit! Now head back to maike and leave the Takurs well alone. You have done plenty to last you this lifetime. So scoot over to Green House fast.

SS steps on the dirt inspects the spot and ''smiles with pride on accomplishing his mission and spits on the ground before heading back inside. Like father like son. SS tells Takurain to rejoice in the success of their mission. Takurain praises "By God's grace. Will make great offerings and will leave tomorrow, won't delay this time."  This couple has a sick mind! Whoever prays and makes offerings to God to destroy and bury someone alive and not have a prick of conscience for their thoughts and actions? SS scolds Takurain to lay off asking for wishes for they have amounted to nothing but expenses for him.

GD, Kriya and Twit enter Kesar's room. GD holds her arm as she stares into space with tears welling up in her eyes, while Krishna makes ever attempt to cheer his bahujayi up. "You are a lucky woman. Look at Ganti Dadi, she never spoke for 21 years (that should be 22 years Baba, chalbo, we know you don't like tallying numbers like yemi😃) and today she spoke for the first time to save your life. Count that as a blessing and you will get well fast". Great Attitude Baba! 👏

He turns to GD "Hey old woman! You said Prats name now say my name and show me after all these years, let's see how it's sounds". GD kisses him on the forehead and calls him "Baba" that brings a joyful smile to Krishna's face. Now when we get home let's pack your bell away and let's hear your voice in the future". Mr. Behll manages to show he can create click with any co-star and make the scene rock esp. if they are good performers.👏

Prats gives Kesar a long overdue reality checkspeech......"Didi, how are you feeling now? You have tried to fulfill your wifely duties at every opportunity, you listened to your husband's every word, but in return what did you get? Today, to all of them you are dead. In fact, they could even be celebrating their victory". Kesar silent stream of tears express her pain and anguish. "But didi, whatever happened, in some ways you are solely responsible for it. You never raised your voice against a crime. Tolerating crimes has become such a bad habit with you that it's now appeared before you in a frightful form.(ain't that the truth) Kesar grabs on to Prats's arm and cries her heart out. LALLANTOP PERFORMANCE BY KESAR! "Didi, I understand your pain. But you have to treat this pain on your own. You won't get anything by being quiet this time like every other time before.  Today they will get even more courageous and they will try to kill you again, and could be successful. You can't escape like this every time."

Twit parks herself next to Krishna and right in front of Kesar. Why not by her sister Prats? Too many frames with the pair together recently🤔😕. Are POPS trying to send a subliminal message by showing them together so somewhere down the line they can cause a rift between Kriya and bring Twit into the triangle?  Not going to work, POPS! She is not a character viewers can warm up to no matter how hard you try, and you have for a greater part of the year since the show's inception. Her sketch and acting makes Arghoosia an unpalatable character.  So please, let's move on and bring the intereseting and great performance to center stage and give them their fair share of basking in the limelight. Please send Twit packing to her maike back to a corner where she is barely seen or heard from, quietly attending to her education, buried in her books something she seems to have overlooked all in a hurry to marry SCAM.  In her free time some quiet reflection of the nuisance she has been in people's lives will be well worth the while for a few years before she gets involved in any new, serious relationship.

What was the need for her to come to the hospital?  Even if Prats didn't want to leave her sister alone in the house with RED, she could well have stayed outside Kesar's room instead of going in to torture the innocent and helpless Kesar. What was the purpose for her to be in the room, to see the threshold of Kesar's pain? Was she there to offer solace after sticking the proverbial knife in her back? It's a family matter for the Takurs and personally for Kesar to handle this situation on her own terms. Twit's actions has left a lot of bruised souls along the way. She is an illicit member of that family anyways and wants out of it so why bother being in the mix in their matter now? There is a reason one is reminded to think of the consequences before acting on it. But when one refuses to heed any or all warnings let her face the music and not put others in harm's way. What is the point in sticking around and shedding tears after causing havoc in Kesar's life?

SS joins his mehraroo and wants to know why the house is so peaceful at breakfast time, "where have the people of the house gone? Breakfast doesn't happen without GD ringing her bell." Takurain does her usual routine of calling Krishna and Prats freeloaders. KN returns home humming a tune, joyful he has accomplished his crime successfully this time. SS attempts to stage KN's alibi within Piasiya's earshot "so did you drop her at the station?" KN, the bayil buddhi, proving he is his mother's son questions "what station?" He finally gets it after SS whispers "Kesar". SS drags KN's chair closer "I saw it early this morning. We got the job done. Follow the plan and everything works".  He feeds KN a morsel of food from his own plate, proud of his son's successful execution of the crime. Takurji, aren't you a little bit concerned that Twit, GD and Kriya are not at breakfast this morning after such an eventful night? Your sharp instincts are failing you just when you need it most.

KN is proud to fill his parents in on his successful mission overnight.  But he unsettles SS with  "has any of my work gone smoothly, something or the other interferes in it."  He drops the bomb "your Mom woke up and rang the bell ready to wake the household up. So what could I do? I grabbed her bell and threw it away, then tied her to a post outside and got my job done." SS has a momentary prick of his conscience "you tied Ganti Dadi". What could I do. I would have buried her as well but she is your Mom so I spared her. If it had been her (Takurain) I would have done it". KN is all brawn and no brain, will we ever see a day when we see proof he does have a brain? This man won't think twice to finish off his parents without a forethought. SS alerts Takurain into how easily her son could bury her without a second thought.Takurain dares KN and he backs out "my mind was messed up at that time."  SS rails into KN  "You tied GD to the post and you left, you scoundrel?" KN is nonchalant "So what? You went there this morning, saw her and brought her back." SS tells KN  "I didn't release her. So who did? We got to find out."  KN now looks concerned. RED seem to be working with a blank slate at the moment. SS gave the orders but is clueless of what transpired overnight. 😕

Piasiya arrives with more food and SS chases her away to find GD. He sends Takurain and KN on people search "Prats likes the most to stick her nose in our matters" he complains to KN.  Krishna, Sax sisters and GD are nowhere to be found in the Niwas. Now the real diraama begins. Let's see how RED weasel themselves out of this mess. SS swears "Everything is destroyed. If GD rings her bell and tells them you tried to bury Kesar everything is finished".

Kesar walks into the house, KN spots her and shouts "Ghost, ghost" making SS snap at him "who could be a bigger devil than you?" A hilarious moment! KN turns SS around and RED are speechless seeing Kesar standing in front of them very much alive (not quite well yet). Takurain blinks in shock. What a priceless moment to see RED beaten at their own game and that too just by the silent and graceful presence of Kesar.👏⭐️

The dramatic entrance continues. KN clings to his bauji's shoulder as Kesar moves aside making way for Prats, Ganti Dadi and Twit to enter the house right on cue, after KN implicates himself in the crime of attempting to bury his wife alive. Way to go, Mr. BB (KN). You were always a few marbles short in that department upstairs. All the action was always south of your neck. Krishna follows them with the police in tow. Let the action begin.👍🏼 Things are warming up, diraama is coming up. 

Prats takes the lead. "You said it right! You made every attempt to make Kesar didi a ghost, you made arrangements, but her fate was good so she escaped, bec' you buried her alive. Inspector, arrest him! This is the man who tried to kill Kesar didi alive". The inspector steps forward "remember what I told you? If I got even one proof against you, I won't leave you alone? Today I have proof, witness and the person to file the report." KN glowers back at the inspector.  Not a smart move KN, esp. not when you are the one headed to the slammer! Inspector states "Sakthi Singh, I have to arrest you. Police officer, handcuff him". Krishna takes a deep breath, this must be very hard for him to watch, a young man very loyal to his family all his life.  KN hides behind SS his hand on his father's shoulder as SS booms "One minute!" and steps forward. He raises his voice "it's the home of a respectable Allahabadi, Takur Sajjan Singh's Niwas, not some beggar's court.  How will you take my son just like that? I know the whole report is false and who filed the report. Her star is rotten😲. She gets great pleasure in writing reports against this family, don't know how much joy she gets from making me demeaning me and destroying my name, she, the bahu of this family. Don't' believe a word she says. Someone comes along and accuses my son and you just buy it lock stock and barrel?" Krishna watches his father the only sign of his temper in check, his flaring nostrils. Is Krishna's grey matter finally back to working the way it did in the early days when his heart and instincts led him to the truth? Is this the beginning....when he begins to see SS's real face emerge behind the mask slowly melting off his face with all the heat coming his way? Prats watches quietly her confidence in the ensuing matter.

Kesar very graciously drops the bomb that rocks the foundation of the Karaab Hawa Niwas "Pratigya did not file this report,I did" her voice brimming with confidence and in her body language too. Yay!👏 Kesar, way to go girl! Chin up! LALLANTOP moment of the episode!⭐️ You took that first step and no matter what, just know you are on your way to a better life, one you truly deserve for you have a heart of gold that forgives easily. But this time, stand up for yourself! Krishna, GD and Prats stand united'stand by her in support of her move. Takur SS's eyes looks like it's about to pop out of its' socket! RED, all three of them stand there with their jaws open. Quick, close your mouths before the flies get in😛. RED has taken you for granted over the years. Now that this response is unexpected of you, they are going to be looking over their shoulders and second-guessing themselves at every turn going forward. What they don't know yet is that the eyewitness this time is none other than SS's own matari GD. They do not know GD is also walking around with secrets, that she is privy to the information Kesar gave her about their previous attempts on Prats's life.

They are unaware that their eyewitnesses to the previous crimes are their own Komaliya and Piasiya. SS has managed to mastermind the plans but keeps his hands clean, implicates KN and Takurain to take the fall not letting anything or anyone touch his attempts to maintain his false prestige and image as the famous Takur Sajjan Singh of Allahabad.  What will SS, Takurain cook up this time to spring KN from jail? Will KN sing like a canary and sell out SS to the cops for his own freedom. He is not clicking on all cylinders these days.  Will RED turn against each other when the going gets rough? 🤔The shers have been wounded. Expect them to come back even more vile and dangerous after their enemies. My bet is on Prats being the next target.  Krishna may have to play bodyguard to Prats soon.

Takurji, your instincts and foresight are failing you big time? You turned out to be a poor poker player. You laid your cards on the table without fishing out the details of what transpired overnight.  You know your mother was the eyewitness from KN yet you pointed the finger at Prats without proof?  You are playing with half a deck at the moment. You let us into the truth that you still have a conscience and capacity to love when you get over your bloated ego. How will you handle things going forward knowing that the person with the goods on you is none other than your own mother whom you respect?  In the war between mother and son who will reign supreme? The mother who intuitively knows who her son is or the son who is now left to figure out .....his mother is a mixed bag of surprises and doesn't know where to start after two decades of silence from her.  My bet is GD has the upper hand now. SS's time to pay the piper is here.

Preview: Sajjan Singh laughs out loud making a mockery of evidence his mother is likely to give "tun, tun, tun, tun , tun..Proof". He is stunned when he hears his matari speak up behind him "not the bell, Sajjan, now I'll talk😲".  That's the next round of shock for RED coming up Monday. I guess they don't know what goes around comes around. They tried to shock (electrocute) Prats a few months ago, now it's their turn to get a few shocks of their own. The look on RED's faces and Prats's satisfied look for the surprise awaiting them is priceless.

This is an interesting track one that will give our UCA's Gees, Tanths, Yemi. Binny, Hami and Star, plenty of clues to dissect and file your reports with Boss asap😃.  So UCAs, time to get on board Mission: Saving Takur Bahus.

Your thoughts 🤔and comments 😛are always welcome. 🤗

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are a lucky woman. Look at Ganti Dadi, she never spoke for 21 years (that should be 22 years Baba, chalbo, we know you don't like tallying numbers like yemi😃) and today she spoke for the first time to save your life

thats me.....  thats me ......
 120px dancing banana Download the Dancing Banana Emoticons
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful post as always. Your analysation and yr explanation for various scenes are so apt. hands off to u. In that i liked the underlined part. i also have been thinking abt that and u wrote it already.Twit parks herself next to Krishna and right in front of Kesar. Why not by her sister Prats? Too many frames with the pair together recently🤔😕. Are POPS trying to send a subliminal message by showing them together so somewhere down the line they can cause a rift between Kriya and bring Twit into the triangle?  Not going to work, POPS! She is not a character viewers can warm up to no matter how hard you try, and you have for a greater part of the year since the show's inception. Her sketch and acting makes Arghoosia an unpalatable character.  So please, let's move on and bring the intereseting and great performance to center stage and give them their fair share of basking in the limelight. Please send Twit packing to her maike back to a corner where she is barely seen or heard from, quietly attending to her education, buried in her books something she seems to have overlooked all in a hurry to marry SCAM.  In her free time some quiet reflection of the nuisance she has been in people's lives will be well worth the while for a few years before she gets involved in any new, serious relationship.

What was the need for her to come to the hospital?  Even if Prats didn't want to leave her sister alone in the house with RED, she could well have stayed outside Kesar's room instead of going in to torture the innocent and helpless Kesar. What was the purpose for her to be in the room, to see the threshold of Kesar's pain? Was she there to offer solace after sticking the proverbial knife in her back? It's a family matter for the Takurs and personally for Kesar to handle this situation on her own terms. Twit's actions has left a lot of bruised souls along the way. She is an illicit member of that family anyways and wants out of it so why bother being in the mix in their matter now? There is a reason one is reminded to think of the consequences before acting on it. But when one refuses to heed any or all warnings let her face the music and not put others in harm's way. What is the point in sticking around and shedding tears after causing havoc in Kesar's life.the same thing i don;t know why the Cv's show this pair in one frame like u said it had happened too many times. r they hinting something for the future or the hidden meaning. ya she is always roaming around when will she go to saxena house. u r correct she is not the character warm up for the audience what ever they try they will fail only. if they have to work on the trp and audience acceptance they have stop this and move on to the strong story line to regain the charm of the drama. they r wasting a bundle of talent which they r lucky to get. good post merarai liked it a lot.

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Mera, love your posts, though long, never boring, i love to read your views on epis, but especially the 'twit' part.

i sussed her in the very first epi, when she wanted to talk to prats on the phone, selfish, immature, always has to be at the forefront of every situation, and she hasn't changed one bit, only worse.   i am totally against violence against women, but in this case if she was to receive a thapad or two off KN or the thakurs i would applaud the scene.  Why is she just allowed to get away with everything so easily, the other bahus have been on the receiving end of their wrath, and this idiot encouraged them to believe she was going to be the potha provider, not that they deserve one after all they've done. 

I hope she goes back home now, and never comes out of her bedroom, behudi😡

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally saw the epi fantabulous mindblowing epi after september this the real maha epi👏👏loved GD  pooja arhaan everyone but they asre the stars of the epiyaara felt sorry for baba io was actually laughing when she came and wake him up the way she shouted her 😆bechara loved arys reactions surely he is a great actor and he should b proud of himself ⭐️yaara as twwit is concerned everyone felt her presence unnecessay she was the culprit and pops are showing her as the most innocent personhate her and yes why the hell they are showing avantika and arhaan in one frame why do they felt that if we like arhaan we will like her alsp phuleeezzzz uff dont know what to do loved kalpana she was fantrastic as usual i wish him all the happiness in life and eagerly awaiting to see new kesar for sure and all set go to welcome her whole heartedly good post meera i thought not to say it over and over again but then i thought u will b happy luv ya🤗
MERARAI thumbnail
Thank you friendswa for reading this post. It's a very loooooooooooooooong one that took a lot of your time. I know😃. but............... it had so much content worth talking about.  And a few we had to address once and for all.  I just wrote it and before I knew it, it become a mighty Amazon post.

-Sheena- thumbnail
Mera, wonderful post as usual.....😃

Overall, a good episode in a long time and as you said after the Kriya SR maha episode, one of the best.

Apart from Arushi, it was almost flawless.  Her inclusion apart from technical production wise was not needed or required.  Although one must be happy for small mercies that she was not given a speaking part.
Her hugging GD was out of place as she has never apologised to GD for her behaviour.

Our first task will be why Kesar is unconscious at bus station and no one to help her....😕
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what a deliteful read Mera..Kudos! It was super!

There were too many bloopers here n there in the epi..biggest of them being Arushi's presence in the hospital :-)))))))))))))))
As you said..she hugging GD was the odd man out!

Pratigya can work on her shocked n angry expressions...
n Good to know she is quitting CC n gonna concentrate fully on MKAP.

GD was the star of the episode...i liked her voice in Precap..esp calling Sajjan!

Mera..u see P gonna be tried again but I thot the truths about old murder plans will come out in front of K.

With Kesar moving to SAx house n SS goin to jail,,will Arushi stay in TN or she will go to her maika!
the latter is wat we expect to happen..but CVs showing her in every other frame..I doubt that!

Once gain..it was an extra-ordinarily amazing post!
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Mera, wonderful post as usual.....😃

Overall, a good episode in a long time and as you said after the Kriya SR maha episode, one of the best.

Apart from Arushi, it was almost flawless.  Her inclusion apart from technical production wise was not needed or required.  Although one must be happy for small mercies that she was not given a speaking part.
Her hugging GD was out of place as she has never apologised to GD for her behaviour.

Our first task will be why Kesar is unconscious at bus station and no one to help her....😕

⭐️🤗

Many a mystery is making it's way into the show now.

How did Kesar know where to find a bus stop for someone who doesn't know how to read and lost beyond the four walls of the Niwas and the hospital when it is all she has ever seen?

She did make one trip to Prats's maike with Takurain to bring sagun for Kesar's wedding.

When does Komal hear the truth about what happened with Kesar at the hands of RED?

More importantly why is TWIT freeloading at Niwas after her infamous pati is jailed? It's not like she is going to be making conjugal visits to the Thana.😛  SS and SDS complain about feeding Krishna and Prats. At least Krishna is their flesh and blood, their son and bahu are under their roof. Who is Twit but an outsider who dragged KN to the altar so she could end up at the Niwas.

Forget her hugging GD at all, what was the reason for her to be there is more the question I want the answer to.😛 She is the problem so why drag her along everywhere to park her in front of Kesar? That's downright cruel.

Did Twit throw a tantrum to leave the boring Green house and ask to be on the show where all the action is even if she gets paid less? Makes no sense at all to leave her at Niwas at this point.

Let's get the team together and sort these mysteries out. 👏😃  Mera calling all UCA aboard for a meeting asap. 🤗

gees thumbnail
aahhhhh meera boss good to hear frm you after sooooooooo long n therefore the length is justified...lubbalubbed the post...hats off once again🤗