Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

ARHAAN promoting ''WIFE BINA LIFE' (Page 2)

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Hi Pragati, seems we r the two lucky fellows to get his glimpse - infact a killer glimpse. I too opened this topic but thanx for giving the details as I could concentrate on nothing but him

aahhaa, not so fast dear...............count me in too................Wink LOL i was just wonder struck that only thing i could do was gape at him Embarrassed and so the delay in announcing that i too am the lucky one to see him when the AD first aired..............Big smile

</div>
<div>

hai...........same pinch dhanya...............WinkLOLLOLyeah yaar..........we 3 are the lucky one to saw it's first promo for first time...............EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile he was looking dammm smart in that outfit na.............n spe his hair.................woowww he ahs done enough work on his looks........after fans request n all...............Embarrassed
So, on that note , three claps for three of us..... And Prags (hope I can cal u dat), itni taareef mat karo, baba ko nazar lag jaye gi

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi Pragati, seems we r the two lucky fellows to get his glimpse - infact a killer glimpse. I too opened this topic but thanx for giving the details as I could concentrate on nothing but him

aahhaa, not so fast dear...............count me in too................Wink LOL i was just wonder struck that only thing i could do was gape at him Embarrassed and so the delay in announcing that i too am the lucky one to see him when the AD first aired..............Big smile

</div>
<div>

hai...........same pinch dhanya...............WinkLOLLOLyeah yaar..........we 3 are the lucky one to saw it's first promo for first time...............EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile he was looking dammm smart in that outfit na.............n spe his hair.................woowww he ahs done enough work on his looks........after fans request n all...............Embarrassed
So, on that note , three claps for three of us..... And Prags (hope I can cal u dat), itni taareef mat karo, baba ko nazar lag jaye gi

ya u can call me watever u want to..............Smile  don't wrry arhaan already have a birth mark on his chin.............kono nazar nahi lagegii............WinkLOL
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
ya u can call me watever u want to..............Smile don't wrry arhaan already have a birth mark on his chin.............kono nazar nahi lagegii............WinkLOL[/DIV][/QUOTE] thanx for that, ok Prags just think how would it feel incase Shakti promoted the Show..
Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Parul can u post link if possibleEmbarrassed
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tivo

Parul can u post link if possibleEmbarrassed
hii there.......just came to reply u............Big smile no yaar............i tried to search for links but didn't find it.....may be some other member will post it later on................okk now me goin byeeee..............Hug 

ohhhhh btw,...............do check ur email...............WinkLOLLOL
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I am so glad that arhaan is promoting shows for star plus Big smileBig smile ...waise links de do please TongueWinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

I am so glad that arhaan is promoting shows for star plus Big smileBig smile ...waise links de do please TongueWinkBig smile
haa be.............me to glad that star plus asked arhaan for promoting the show.......EmbarrassedBig smile 

dengee na zharoor denge link...........par pehle humein to mill jaaye..............WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL  lets hope some other member posts the links............i've no idea about it..........Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

livkaur Newbie
livkaur
livkaur

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
haeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOL

some1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
postttttttt d linkssss .........................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go to top