India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

ARHAAN promoting ''WIFE BINA LIFE'

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

hi frnds,just saw the promo of new show ''wife bina life'' ............arhaan was saluting women and their efforst as wife,daughter ,sis and also as a grl..........he said ''i salute this spirit of women'''...................than he said about the new show wife bina '' star plus is gonnna start a new show to salute this sipirt of women,where wives will be send for holiday.It 'll be interesting to see if husbands appreciate the importance of wife in their life or will thy still say'' ghar mein baithi tum karti kya hoo''.................

arhaan was wearing denim and a black kurta....lyk he wear in screen awards..............his hair style was adding cham to his looks............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxshannoforyoukriyakripsyLadyRosesweet_bhankikyra22sudharao100Cara86Faiza.suk4PristineSoulpiyarapiyari* Unnati *babithajLilac_N_Maple....Poojie....

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Pragati, seems we r the two lucky fellows to get his glimpse - infact a killer glimpse. I too opened this topic but thanx for giving the details as I could concentrate on nothing but him
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLthankyou parul i thought something else when i read the title i wasShockedchalo mark the date in ur calender he spoke aur woh bhi itna saraLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Hi Pragati, seems we r the two lucky fellows to get his glimpse - infact a killer glimpse. I too opened this topic but thanx for giving the details as I could concentrate on nothing but him

hey binny......................Big smile yeah we are the lucky fellow...............he was loking dammm hott............i also forgot his words but took time on remembering wat he said........as my full attention was on his looks.....................wissh someone soon post the pics..................hopefully nisha will change her dp now.....................EmbarrassedWinkLOLLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

ROFLROFLthankyou parul i thought something else when i read the title i wasShockedchalo mark the date in ur calender he spoke aur woh bhi itna saraLOL
wats so funny in it..............?ConfusedConfused 

yeah............thats bZ he was given script ...........tahts why he said all this................WinkLOLLOL
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

</div>
<div>

hey binny......................Big smileyeah we are the lucky fellow...............he was loking dammm hott............i also forgot his words but took time on remembering wat he said........as my full attention was on his looks.....................wissh someone soon post the pics..................hopefully nisha will change her dp now.....................LOL
Agree, he was simply luking muaah.. I m still lost in that Ad- dreamy
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

aahhaa, not so fast dear...............count me in too................Wink LOL  i was just wonder struck that only thing i could do was gape at him Embarrassed and so the delay in announcing that i too am the lucky one to see him when the AD first aired..............Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

aahhaa, not so fast dear...............count me in too................Wink LOL  i was just wonder struck that only thing i could do was gape at him Embarrassed and so the delay in announcing that i too am the lucky one to see him when the AD first aired..............Big smile

hai...........same pinch dhanya...............WinkLOLLOL yeah yaar..........we 3 are the lucky one to saw it's first promo for first time...............EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile  he was looking dammm smart in that outfit na.............n spe his hair.................woowww he ahs done enough work on his looks........after fans request n all ...............Embarrassed

Edited by pragati.tankha - 23 January 2011 at 11:41pm

Go to top