India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

is this why?

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hey the new promo with all its positive anticipation came as a heavy downpour on our sizzling expectations!Wink nd there again comes our "ayes" nd "nos"! some of us in the forum did put forth the doubt abt SR happening now. even if i thought the same i was hoping that i wud be proved wrong.
wht happened b/w the pheras nd the SR that maan is giving such an attitude to geet? as always i feel it will be brought to light soon. our geet is not someone to take such highhandedness from maan or anybody lying down. maan himself has taught her that! so chill the matter will resolve soon.

as for maan attitude it may be due to the doc's advice...don't want any other reason...but i did expect maan to discuss the issue with geet. but come to that the cvs did not play with that incident to make at more tense,right? something fishy in their move?  was it a shaadi tho ho jaane de phir BSK fans ko dekh lenge!
if so, maan is trying to make geet realize he is as much important to her as the baby is! making her realize how difficult it is for him to choose b/w her nd the baby, to choose the baby as she asked him to. nd presenting her with an option to choose b/w him and the baby?...god i do pray the dusht daanav cvs r not going to kill our BSK!! after giving such a positive nd public  impact of geet's fight nd victory for her babe during the marriage ceremony, why bring up the mother or baby issue again!

did i create more confusion?if so i am sorry it was never my intention...i have full faith in the cvs. they will make the docs find that geet's condition has miraculously changed with her happy and content state of mind!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitasinmausam19desigirl_18

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
what friends,  no comments ?
namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Thank god u arise this topic m hell scared by this promo. Hope it wuld b same as u predict.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index