Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 9)

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

Originally posted by saphira7988

Originally posted by mythrimyna

Originally posted by saphira7988

i know..even i wanted tht concept of unity btwn d clan members in d show too..but chandeena r hopeless yaar...they're always fighting with abhay n butting in his life.....they dont care a damn abt abhay.....in ur ff chand n haseena r so like d cullens..genuinely concerned for abhay's wellbeing.....Big smile  n strangely i dont at all mind d numerous charecters here..d more d merrierSmile on a serious note each n every charecter is surely crucial to d build up n progress of d story..Approve i tho love it.. Big smile  n i forget to mention tht its gr8 tht pia is accepted as a part of d dobrial family... i like ur efforts of juggling so many charecters n still maintaining d flow n quality of d storyThumbs Up

thankyou so much. i always wanted a clan to stand together not like chandeena always trying their best to hurt abhay and in the show if abhay had bros and sisters it would have been fun because i like bella-emmett bella-alice relationship very much
i like that too but here abhay has a evil bro i wanted a good bro like emmett
atlst he has other siblings to turn to for support....i like d equation here between d siblings..they're all concerned for abhay..tht so sweetSmile
i know there is a sort of bond between all of them
connectedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
precap: chandeena go to sugandh's old house where they find maithili's jewels and things . here in dobriyal mansion piya opens her moms old trunk and finds a old box.piya is unable to open it but little she doesnt know that pandher's most valuble crown is in it...........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988be-happy-alwaysRB81shruthiR

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

precap: chandeena go to sugandh's old house where they find maithili's jewels and things . here in dobriyal mansion piya opens her moms old trunk and finds a old box.piya is unable to open it but little she doesnt know that pandher's most valuble crown is in it...........
woah awesome precap
magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
wow the precap sounds interesting .
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Chapter 5

In the raichands mansion

Haseena: piya is the last heir of pandher

Chand: what nonsense haseena are you out of you mind

Haseena: she is sugandh's daughter

Chand: so its true the king did give the throne to his son after Maithili's death

Haseena: chand i know i came in all of your lives after abhay came so i want to know everything i don't understand what exactly happened

Chand:well haseena .......the pandher kings used to live in dehradoon they were not exactly kings but royal bloods so the people called them their kings and the pandhers took over and ruled . in that time the king of pandher had a daughter very beautiful well she is Maithili the one who's name you have been hearing for ages but you never knew what exactly happened . her full name was gayatri singhi shivranjini Maithili gaurima pandher . the king was very proud of his daughter and many proposals used to come for her but she rejected them.the poets wrote poems describing her beauty and intelligence she was the most beautiful princess of the times.....

Haseena: what roles do abhay you dhruv and vandana play in this

Chand : you see dhruv and abhay were ordinary servants working in the horse stables both were great friends , while vandana was maithili's one of the closest dasi. Maithili would tell all her secrets and everything to vandana both were like close friends even though vandana was a servant. Dhruv and vandana always liked eachother nobody had a problem with their relationship but the problem was abhay... he was an ordinary servant boy who fell in love with a princess. Both of them loved eachother more than their lives.but the problem started when yudishtir came .the king had a secret affair with another woman who bore him a son that son was older than Maithili somewhere 5 to 6 years older to her. His name was yudishtir he wanted the throne so he went along with his friend and complained about Maithili and abhay's relationship and then the king in fury locked Maithili in her room and abhay in the jail. This is when i entered the scenario i already was a vampire which none of them knew i had enough riches to potray myself as a merchant and the king humbly made me to stay in his palace i watched this abhay Maithili game all along. Abhay was to be hanged the next day and dhruv was the one who came and told Maithili this and vandana gave her the keys to the jail and Maithili set him free . the king came to know about this and ordered dhruv and vandana to be hit and thrown outside the borders thats where i found them and quickly turned them into vampires and i hid them in the near by caves and came back to the castle where Maithili was getting burned alive and i noticed abhay getting into the room to save her. the oil from the lamps leaked and the glass together caused an explosion and abhay was thrown out half dead so i turned him too but for Maithili she was already burned poor girl i really disliked the king for that and i fled from there with abhay who was crying i made them hunt and kept them safe in the cave i myself couldn't help but cry when i saw abhay trying his best to kill himself because he wanted to be with Maithili while in the palace maithili's burned dead body was thrown respectlessly outside the castle. abhay buried her in the place they used to meet in the jungle while here yudhistir was crowned the king and his great grandchild is sugandh and sugandh's daughter is piya who has the pandher blood in her and thus she carries their looks because all pandher people were good lookers

Haseena's eyes were full of tears: this is why .............this is why abhay cried all along .....poor thing that king is such a monster

Chand tried to make haseena smile: so what are we Madame haseena

Haseena smiled though tears flowed from her eyes

Chand: we must go to sugandhs house...the key i found in the room was maithili's it was the key to her jewel box it was the olden types in shape of a star. piya must have it...... the princess was very kind to me

Haseena looked at chand

Chand : yes the princess once noticed me hunting and she knew what i was.. but the kind princess sealed this secret i am still very grateful to her so its my duty to give the jewels to piya and the crown i wonder where is it

Haseena: then we must leave

And both chand and haseena leave and run fast through the forests and reach sugandhs old house . chand breaks the lock and enters they look at the old scattered house then they go to sugandhs room which was on top where a shiny box catches their eyes they pick it up and chand touches the carving in the box in a star shape

Chand : this looks like the place where the star fits

He puts the star block into the cavity and turns it and the rusted lock of the box opens and inside beautiful necklaces and jewellery were there.

Haseena: they atleast will be a billion

Chand: more actually these are real and pure

Haseena: piya has to take this that girl deserves it after all its her family jewels

Chand nods and looks at another key in a cresent moon shape inside it he wonders what it is and suddenly the poets dying words come in his ears

"Cresent moon , sun and wine  

Then the lock shall be fine

And the crown shall be mine

Said the king"

The cresent moon was one of the keys and another was in the shape of a sun and the third in a shape of a wine goblet if the three were fit in the crown box the lock would break and whoever opened got the crown but no one knew where the other keys were

........................................................................................................................

Back in dobriyal mansion

Piya is looking into her mothers old trunk : mama's things are all so pretty .

She says smiling away to herself and soon she finds some old big wodden box with three hollow cavities one in shape of a moon the other in shape of a sun and the third last one a wine goblet

piya: i cant even open this box without this weird keys i wonder where they are this box looks very old no one can even make a new key .

but when she puts the box back inside she hears a clink noise which usually comes when  gemstones or crystals were hit by hard thing

piya: isme kya ho saktha hai . aise awaaz kyun ayi isme se. mujhe kaise bhi ise kholna hi padhega................

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989aiyeshamythrimynasaphira7988Tahani01pallavisarkarMavi18arhi.saruntanya.dsouzajayreshdmg_roks_antaraarhi-raizadaminahil1997be-happy-alwaysSupervampireCute_Gal-monica---AROMAL--Courageous_LeoshruthiRRB81

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
wow awesome your characters all matched the story so well is this all real really the whole story even matched the serial the pyaar ke dushman and all that seriously love it . hats of are you a writer

--AROMAL--

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
nice update..
eager 2 know wat is there with d crown?
seems chandeena feel good abt piya in ur FF.
tats also good.

Edited by RB81 - 27 January 2011 at 10:21am
mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

nice update..
eager 2 know wat is there with d crown?
seems chandeena feel good abt piya in ur FF.
tats also good.

yes i know i like this in koyal's ff too
all the characters are more mature i feel that chandeena behave childish sometimes and sometimes like sniffing dogs (no offence or bashing)
 i dont know koyal's posts have somekind of reality in them i feel like i am watching a movie and sometimes feel like this is my life 
koyal i am your fan

--AROMAL--

Go to top