Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 7)

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
loved ur updates..Clap i love how u've shown d raichands' to be d united family in ur ff... Smile loved  d connection n bond btwn d members of their family... n that clan symbol tattoo is such a refreshing idea...it looked uniqueClap so now tension's brewing betwn d vamps n wolves...Ouch  n poor abhay became emotional on seeing pia aaawwwCry  tht flashback scene was nice...Thumbs Up pls update soon n pls pm me wen u do...thanks Big smile

Edited by saphira7988 - 27 January 2011 at 3:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mythrimynakoyal-kajal

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

loved ur updates..Clap i love how u've shown d raichands' to be d united family in ur ff... Smile loved  d connection n bond btwn d members of their family... n that clan symbol tattoo is such a refreshing idea...it looked uniqueClap so now tension's brewing betwn d vamps n wolves...Ouch  n poor abhay became emotional on seeing pia aaawwwCry  tht flashback scene was nice...Thumbs Up pls update soon n pls pm me wen u do...thanks Big smile

i will update even i like a unity between the raichands like the cullens i wish in the show it was the same but it looks like chandeena are locking abhay in the dark i mean there is nothing between them all they just fight for every single reason and then we hear chandeena saying we must do something about this.. in the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mythrimynasaphira7988

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
koyal how do you imagine and write all this yaar really agree with saphira you made bonds between the characters so well first i was like so many characters and now i understand what you meant by ALL OF THEM HAVE AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE FUTURE  all are connected and support eachother seriously a huge round of applauseClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythrimyna

koyal how do you imagine and write all this yaar really agree with saphira you made bonds between the characters so well first i was like so many characters and now i understand what you meant by ALL OF THEM HAVE AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE FUTURE  all are connected and support eachother seriously a huge round of applauseClap

thanx so you understood the reason for so many characters goodThumbs Up

saphira7988

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

yes i did and when are you updating the next part
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

today maybe before 8:30 or i dont know because next part is long

saphira7988

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i know..even i wanted tht concept of unity btwn d clan members in d show too..but chandeena r hopeless yaar...they're always fighting with abhay n butting in his life.....they dont care a damn abt abhay.....in ur ff chand n haseena r so like d cullens..genuinely concerned for abhay's wellbeing.....Big smile  n strangely i dont at all mind d numerous charecters here..d more d merrierSmile on a serious note each n every charecter is surely crucial to d build up n progress of d story..Approve i tho love it.. Big smile  n i forget to mention tht its gr8 tht pia is accepted as a part of d dobrial family... i like ur efforts of juggling so many charecters n still maintaining d flow n quality of d storyThumbs Up
mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

today maybe before 8:30 or i dont know because next part is long

next part is long omg cant wait thanx koyal

saphira7988

Go to top