Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 34

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

chapter 4

in mount college

piya: misha tumhari textbook kahaan hai

misha: oh shit piya main toh pura ka pura bag reception mein bhool ayi i will just be back in a jiffy

saying this misha runs to the reception

piya: misha wait main bhi aati hoon ......mishaaaaa

abhay is watching piya with tears in his eyes

abhay: same face, same voice everything so similar sometimes i feel its maithili come back to me

he says sensing vandana near him

vandana just consoles him and walks to where abhimanyu sakshi and dhruv are sitting 

vandana: tumhe pata hai mujhe bura lagta hai yeh soch kar ki hum sab ke saath koi to hai mere paas dhruv abhimanyu ke paas sakshi aur chand ke paas haseena. par abhay .............. akela , uske liye jeene koi vajah nahi hai he is alone he needs someone

dhruv: vandana dont even think about it firstly because he will never love anyone else except for maithili and piya is human she cannot know about us and also she has a life of her own.

Just then a silver bmw comes smoothly into the college and parks their car right next to the raichand's cars

Dhruv smelling the light fragrence of cloves and thyme filling the air : its them...they have come

Vandana sakshi go behind and abhimanyu brings abhay next to them and stand like a shield together

(all the raichands have a clan symbol tattooed on thier arms)

clan symbol........

.........................................................................................................

3 figures get out of the car misha looks at them and piya notices one of them .RITU

The vermas and the dobriyals are good friends . all the children get along with eachother very well.

Piya: hi ritu

Waving at ritu with her petitie hands like a graceful butterfly

Ritu waves back and shows piya her hand indicating she will join them in 5 minutes.then piya along with misha and kabir go inside and the trio walk towards the raichands

Inside thier hearts  abhimanyu and dhruv are happy siddharth was not there because like abhay siddharth was the most powerful werewolf

Aryan: dont be too happyI(reading dhruv and abhimanyu's mind) siddharth may not be here but he will surely come to visit

Dhruv gives a sacarstic smile

Armaan: so how are the blood sucking leeches( makes a disgusting sucking sound imitating a vampire)

Abhimanyu loses temper and takes revenge

Abhimanyu: we are fine but how are you wolfies doing a

And he howls aoooooooooooooo and makes faces of a cartoon

Aryan gets pissed of

Aryan: get lost anyways as far as you dont cross your limits its ok the day you do i will finish you. Sadly the strongest one among you is a devdas so it really doesnt matter all he does is thinking about his paro i mean maithili and cry how can i forget the cool summer breeze and a young and happy abhay and maithili talking.........

Abhay: just shut up.........

With tears filling up his eyes

Aryan: and the red rose in abhay's arms giving it to his beloved maithili...

Abhay punches aryan and both start fighting then dhruv controls abhay and armaan controls aryan and then dhruv turns to aryan

Dhruv: aryan dont you dare . dont you dare hurt my brother or you will have it from me and he pushes him to the wall. The college gathers when they hear a loud thud on the wall

Sakshi: forget it dhruv dont fight with these pety morons

Ritu : oh shutup you childish woman what do you know . and ask your brothers to stop their nonsense first and anyways i am not intrested to even speak to you i am feedup nor do nor your rubbish family understand anything anyways, i tolerated you enough or else

Vandana: go away ritu just go

Sakshi breaks into tears and runs away abhimanyu follows her

Piya in her mind: ritu .........tum sakshi ko kaise janti ho raichands toh naye hain yahaan ..ritu aur uski puri khandaan dehradoon main hain atleast for the past 400 years . aur everbody knows that vermas dehradoon ki sabse oldest family hai  .... yeh log toh aise behave kar rahen hai jaise woh ek dusray ko bahut saalon se jante ho. And the raichands are from assam inka kya  connection ho saktha hai

VERMAS

Ritu: unko pata chal gaya hai ki Maithili ki humsakal is college mein padti hai hum itne saal se piya aur uski saare family ke saath hain par humhe bhi nahin patah chala jo un logon ne aag pata kiya.. agar tum bhi sunoge toh pagal ho jaoge

Aryan: ritu don't exaggerate just tell us what is it

Ritu : piyali is sugandh trishna jaiswal's daughter

Aryan : what???? Itne saal hum unke saath the aur hamko bola jaya tha ki piya unki adopted beti hai

Ritu : woh arnab aur sugandh ki beti hai..........now you know kyun uski shakaal Maithili se itne milthi hai......

maine vandana ki sari soch pad liya hai sakshi ne piya ko hypnotise karke sach jan liya tha

Armaan: now the scene is getting clear so piyali is the last living heir of pandher

Ritu nods and all of them look at piya who was innocently playing with the falling snow

In the other side abhay is looking at innocent happy and childish piya who was dancing around with tracker and misha in the snow.. a lite smile appears on abhay's face

Flashback..................

Maithili: abhayendra ruk jao

A naughty abhay(abhayendra) throwing snow balls at a innocent defenceless Maithili

Abhay: ab main tumhe nahin choodunga kya kaha tha aapne ki main kisi ko maar nahin saktha lo ab maar liya

Throwing another snow ball and the breeze flows bringing lite snowfall

Maithili: kitne achi hai na

Saying this she starts running around trying to catch snowflakes and playing with them like a child.

Abhay: sardi ke samay angoor bahut katta hota hai

Trying to change the topic and trying to distract and take Maithili inside since it was getting too cold. Bt Maithili showed no intrest then in a small and sweet voice

Maithili: angoor meetha hota hai

Abhay : katta hota hai

Maithili : meetha

Abhay: katta

Maithili: humne kaha na meetha

Abhay: katta

Flashback over

Maithili's sweet voice echoing in abhay head. he looks at piya who was fighting with kabir

Piya: ladkiyan better hain

Kabir : no ways ladke

Piya: ladki

Kabir: ladka

Abhay in his mind thinks: so much like maithili the way she fights the way she plays around the same innocent face how is this possible, Maithili is that you, have you come back to me........

Abhay looking at piya and kabir remembers his days with Maithili . it was the same. He smiles and continues watching

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989aiyeshaswathi.raomythrimynasaphira7988vikramdeypallavisarkarMavi18tanya.dsouzadmg_roks_antaraminahil1997Cute_Gal-monica-RB81shruthiRaamirkhanfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mythrimyna

Groupbie

mythrimyna

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Clapwow yaar it was awesome the flashback was wonderful and how you colided it with the present piya fighting was awesome and the werewolves are superb everything is so real like .. truly hats offClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
abhay getting glimpses of his memory with maithili..
i could feel the smile in abhay when he thinks of maithili..
sweet smile from that hard faced abhay..

this is like b4 d story starts it ends.
so update soon.

koyal-kajal

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

abhay getting glimpses of his memory with maithili..
i could feel the smile in abhay when he thinks of maithili..
sweet smile from that hard faced abhay..

this is like b4 d story starts it ends.
so update soon.

sure ill do that it will be updated before 8:30 today

magss24

IF-Dazzler

magss24

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
wonderful updateSmile. loved the flashback.Thumbs Up

koyal-kajal

koyal-kajal

Goldie