ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
i know..even i wanted tht concept of unity btwn d clan members in d show too..but chandeena r hopeless yaar...they're always fighting with abhay n butting in his life.....they dont care a damn abt abhay.....in ur ff chand n haseena r so like d cullens..genuinely concerned for abhay's wellbeing.....😃  n strangely i dont at all mind d numerous charecters here..d more d merrier😊 on a serious note each n every charecter is surely crucial to d build up n progress of d story.. i tho love it.. 😃  n i forget to mention tht its gr8 tht pia is accepted as a part of d dobrial family... i like ur efforts of juggling so many charecters n still maintaining d flow n quality of d story👍🏼
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

today maybe before 8:30 or i dont know because next part is long

next part is long omg cant wait thanx koyal
Originally posted by saphira7988

i know..even i wanted tht concept of unity btwn d clan members in d show too..but chandeena r hopeless yaar...they're always fighting with abhay n butting in his life.....they dont care a damn abt abhay.....in ur ff chand n haseena r so like d cullens..genuinely concerned for abhay's wellbeing.....😃  n strangely i dont at all mind d numerous charecters here..d more d merrier😊 on a serious note each n every charecter is surely crucial to d build up n progress of d story.. i tho love it.. 😃  n i forget to mention tht its gr8 tht pia is accepted as a part of d dobrial family... i like ur efforts of juggling so many charecters n still maintaining d flow n quality of d story👍🏼

thankyou so much. i always wanted a clan to stand together not like chandeena always trying their best to hurt abhay and in the show if abhay had bros and sisters it would have been fun because i like bella-emmett bella-alice relationship very much
hey tis one is gud yr waiting 4 next update
Originally posted by nammmu

hey tis one is gud yr waiting 4 next update
thanx

thankyou so much. i always wanted a clan to stand together not like chandeena always trying their best to hurt abhay and in the show if abhay had bros and sisters it would have been fun because i like bella-emmett bella-alice relationship very much
i like that too but here abhay has a evil bro i wanted a good bro like emmett

i swear...it wud have been gr8 to watch..😊 atlst abhay wud have had d support of his siblings if not his stupid parents...😡 they n their clan can go to hell for all we care..  i know vamps r supposed to have no feelings but Chandeena r gettin on my nerves..although i also agree with their pov tht abhay's emotional weakness can endanger d clan...but they'r a lil too harsh on him..anyway love ur ff... waiting for d next part😃
Originally posted by mythrimyna

i like that too but here abhay has a evil bro i wanted a good bro like emmett
atlst he has other siblings to turn to for support....i like d equation here between d siblings..they're all concerned for abhay..tht so sweet😊

i swear...it wud have been gr8 to watch..😊 atlst abhay wud have had d support of his siblings if not his stupid parents...😡 they n their clan can go to hell for all we care..  i know vamps r supposed to have no feelings but Chandeena r gettin on my nerves..although i also agree with their pov tht abhay's emotional weakness can endanger d clan...but they'r a lil too harsh on him..anyway love ur ff... waiting for d next part😃
yes they are harsh

atlst he has other siblings to turn to for support....i like d equation here between d siblings..they're all concerned for abhay..tht so sweet😊
i know there is a sort of bond between all of them