Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 31)

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Chap 15

Abhay's diary

(he has the most beautiful handwriting)

Diary 2011

Piya was just another girl for me a look alike of Maithili but now she has become something else in my life she has taken a totally different place in my life. I thought after Maithili my heart would beat for none but it did...

When I kissed her yesterday it looked like she was meant for me. But this is impossible I am a monster she is human this is totally impossible .all I can be is happy that at least I got my little sister back. She always loved me and aditya . she at least got  her brother back as far as aditya is concerned I am least bothered for a betrayer and a disloyal person like him I have no concern  or care anymore .I have completely thrown him out of my life...he was my friend but no more ...

Signed

Abhayedra

Next morning: mount college...

Piya wanted an answer from abhay whether he loves her or not

She sees him coming she walks up to him

Piya : abhay i want to talk to you

Abhay coming back to his ruthless and bad attitude : i don't want to

Piya holds his hand and pulls him to the near by pillar in the corner since it was a lonely place

Abhay shakes her hand off  : don't touch me

Piya hurt : what exactly were you doing yesterday

Abhay smirking : why you want me to do that again

Piya  : does this all look like a game to you ..i thought you loved me

Abhay even though he was in pain when he was saying yet he talks like he is normal : (laughing) love ...oh please give me a break ...you are not the first girl i kissed there are some many more whom i not only kissed but also did many other things so you are just a timepass  for me since that night i wasn't with any girl i thought i could ju...

Before he could finish piya slaps him she has tears in her eyes . the monster in abhay wakes up he starts getting ferocious . he holds her hips tight with one hand and the other holding her shoulders he pulls her close

Abhay : you slapped me . how dare you

Piya : leave me let me go

Abhay : why did you slap me 
piya : i can slap whom i want whenever i want

Abhay gets madly angry and forcefully kisses her on her lips she tries to get away from him but she cant . he starts feeling her tears in his cheeks . he lets her go . she falls down in the ground, crying ,helpless and broken . abhay comes to senses he looks at piya . he tries to console her and say sorry she instead gets up scared and starts walking back wards

Abhay : piya .i ...

Piya crying . shocked and scared : sorry...pls don't do anything to me ...pls let me go ...dont even touch me

Abhay  with tears : piya

Piya runs outside the college and runs into the forest and sits near the river in shade of a tree her legs folded up to her chest and she was hugging herself like a scared child .

Abhay runs quickly upto her

Piya sees him and starts crying loudly : pls go away don't come near me

Abhay tries to hold her : piya i

Piya : don't touch me just go away

Abhay starts feeling tears  falling from his own eyes he runs away from her and he goes back to his house – raichands mansion . he enters and before haseena could ask him what happened he runs into his bedroom and closes his door . piya in the forest slowly starts walking out to the main road crying . after sometime piya finds her way out and to her car she gets in and drives to her house back . she wipes her tears and enters . madhu wonders what happened

Madhu : piya beta , tum college nahin gayi

Piya with a cracking voice : nahin maa woh mujhe bahut saar dard ho raha tha

Madhu touches her forhead : piya tumhe toh bukhaar hai . saab kuch teek toh hai na

Piya : haan maa i just want to rest

Madhu : ok beta tum jaake so jao mein misha ko call karke bolthi hoon. Anyways tum chutti kabhi nahin leti ho . aaj aaram kar lo . kaash misha bhi tumhari tarah hoti

Piya smiles and walks into her bedroom , madhu senses something is wrong

Piya runs into her bedroom . locks her door and buries her face int the pillow and starts crying

RAICHAND MANSION

Abhay has worn his black vest and is sitting near the fireplace in his room the fire is casting orange light on his face the room is dark . he looks up and sees himself . abhayendra

( he sees his own soul the real abhyendra (dressed in white typical his time clothes) talking to him   )

Abhayendra : what have you done

Abhay : i didn't know .

Abhayendra : you broke her heart okay thats for her own good but you even broke her . her soul . do you know how ruthless you behaved today with her. Her body belongs to her . the way you held her was even more bad

Abhay : what can i do . its the monster in me

Abhayedra : learn to control it if you don't you are no less than aditya 

Abhay : you are comparing me with that monster

Abhayendra : you are no less . you literally kissed her against her will and hurt her so badly was that kind abhay  . now what should you be called an angel or a demon

Abhay : i have to apologise

Abhayendra : how what face wil you show her . she hates you now .but yes you can if you speak sweetly

Abhay looks at himself (Abhayendra ) and smiles . Abhayendra smiles and vanishes . he just hears his souls last words

" let me live again let Abhayendra live again, live your second chance, live your life  ...again"

Abhay  : yes abhayendra will live again...for piya

The college is over . misha questions piya and piya says she was not well .

Dhruv vandana abhimanyu and sakshi pick up suhani who was put in junior college since she was 16 (for humans) they go home . they are sitting in the hall waiting for abhay to come down . chand and haseena are smiling seeing the way suhaani talks , innocently  (chand and haseena have more love and compassion for suhaani they treat her like she is their own little baby daughter )

suhaani - dad you know what my new class teacher's name is haseena too ...

chand smiling - acha , is she like your mom or hotter than her 

haseena hits him playfully - chand 

suhaani and the rest begin to laugh 

suhaani - no ways my mama is hotter and better

haseena - thats my girl *hrump*

suhaani goes and hugs haseena . chand is happy that haseena is so happy after so many years suddenly they hear footsteps .

to chands and everyones surprise abhay comes in smiling . 

chand and haseena starts smiling on their own and the rest are staring at him with their mouth open . 

abhay sweetly with a big smile - hi mom hi dad hi everybody 

they still continue staring 

abhay - tum sab ko ho kya gaya hai 

abhimanyu - tum abhay hi ho na

abhay - abhay nahin abhayendra 

they burst out laughing 

they go and hug him tight 

dhruv - welcome back dost 

suhaani - yayyy bhaiii

chand and haseena start laughing 

suhaani hugs abhay - bhai ap itne khadoos ban gaye the thankgod aap vapaas aa gaye 

abhay - oh ab khatte amla ko bhi meri fikaar hone lagi huh ?

khatte amla was the name abhay used to call suhaani in the human days 

suhaani - bhai 

abhay starts running 

dhruv vandana sakshi and abhimanyu together make fun of suhaani by calling her khatte amla . they run with abhay and she is following them to hit them . chand and haseena look at them playing 

chand - agar piya nahin hoti toh yeh sab nahin hota 

haseena - how true . abhay mein aisa badlav aa gaya hai . he is changed ab woh pehle jaise baan gaya hai all thanks to piya 

chand - hmmm

.they put on the tv 

headlines : mr arnav dobriyal and family in grief 

the whole raichand family who was lost in happiness come to halt they all group in front of the tv

news : mr arnav dobriyal loses his 2nd son jay dobriyal . the 20 year old was brutally murdered and throw in one end of the forest . the sources say that gold bracelet with alphabets A,S was found near the body . they sources also say that the body was completely drained of blood . there was no blood in any part of the body . even though the body was scratched badly . ...we pray that mr doriyal and family get over this trauma quickly ...the police have already started their investigations

chand : oh no a braclet with A.S 

abhay - no 

dhruv - he is back 

haseena just sits in the couch shocked

vandana looks at dhruv and says - back for what 

note : i promise i will update faster means like if i update today i will update by night  

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshamansimmangonavikramdeyminahil1997...Nidhi...karantakiarARHI-SKLOVERScharmingkillerCute_GalRozy77arunsunita_gmRB81ilove99

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
U R AWSUM REALLY AND THE best also
thanks 4 update and pm
ps my like button is not being pressed sory wen it wil wok i wd press it
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
hei diya,
really i missed this FF..so hereafter u'll be updating regularly na?raichands having fun time was nice..will abhay manage to apologise to piya for wat he did?so now piya needs a shoulder to relieve from the grief of jay's death..too many questions in mind..so continue soon..
Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
didi that is fantastic for now god how i missed this ff and ahhh aditya is cumin but i felt really sorry for pis she was hurt alreadyy and now this happenes her brother died nahiii but im sure she will get over the trauma with abhays help inih thanx 4 the update xxx
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
hey diya!i missed your ff so much...
lovely update...waiting for next.Smile
karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hey dear welcumback,cant tell u dat m so happy dat u r back.
awsm nd superb updt.
realy realy vry nice.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

it was a nice updateThumbs Up

but poor piaCry i felt so bad for her, i cant believe abhay behaved like thatShocked  although i know he'll make it up to her.

ive just resently been following ur ff n i think its pretty cool. thanks so much for the pm n plz continue soonHug
mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
finally you updatedLOL
i have been waiting for it Unhappy
finally abhay has become abhyendraEmbarrassed and realised his love for piyaEmbarrassed
poor piyaCry  abhay was indeed rude to herAngry
oh no jay is deadShocked
the villian has made his entryAngry poor abhayUnhappy
thanks for the pmSmile
 and update soonWink

Go to top