Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 26)

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
gr8 update dear loved misha n armaans confo
cont soon

ArhiliciousLOVE Senior Member
ArhiliciousLOVE
ArhiliciousLOVE

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
WoW!!Clap
This is simply rocking dear!!!
Wonderful...loved most of it, especially the mish's part!!
keep up with the good trend yaar!!!
Smile
gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
lovely update............
mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
lovely updateClap
please post soonWink
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
update soon
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
chap 13
chap 3

piya couldn't understand a thing, her mind was confused .she went outside in the college garden where she saw misha crying on the bench .piya runs up to her 

piya : misha what happened
misha :(stammering) i ...ttold hhimm everything ........that i love him and all that , he said he loves mme too bbbut after that he ran away like he didn't want me ..............*breaks into tears*

piya consoles misha . misha wipes her tears and gathers herself . they go in and hear a speech from the principal.  kabir is surprised that misha is not yawning away or making fun but instead just standing and looking down like a silent monalisa .
misha and piya are looking around for armaan but he is not to be foung the whole verma children are missing . piya's eyes silently search for abhay but he and the whole raichands are not there..........after the theme party they all leave . piya is totally lost in abhay while misha is dazed thinking about armaan little did the sisters know that they were destined to be each others enemies after all one was to become  werewolf while one was to become a vampire.

meanwhile in the forest 

armaan is crying looking at moon
armaan staring at the moon : why me. why was i to become a child of the moon . why do i have to be a monster why cant i be a normal human . why????????????????
he feels a hand on his shoulder . it was ritu 
armaan: ritu ? what are you doing here .
ritu : i would like to ask you the same thing 
armaan : nothing.
ritu : come on bro as if i dont know . you love misha right
armaan : yes
ritu's face lightens up : yay and i know she loves you too but whats the problem why did you leave her and run awe poor thing broke into tears
 armaan : wait a minute how do you know all this 
ritu : i was spying on my brother and sister in law
armaan : ritu , dont you get it she is human !

ritu realizes what he was saying was the truth because of the happiness and excitement she almost had forgotten that they were werewolves 

ritu : dont worry i know she will be yours 

even though ritu said it seriously armaan thinks she is trying to console him . he just smiles and looks at the moon gleaming its reflection in the water .

meanwhile in the  raichand mansion . 

the raichand children have gone for hunting . chand and haseena are thinking as to how they can give piya the jewels they found in sugandh's house . because if they give directly then she would ask them too many questions . haseena gets an idea she calls the jeweler and makes him fix the jewels in a necklace and asks an officer from the company to deliver it to piyashree jaiswal saying that she has won a luckydraw .

in the forest 

when abhay , dhruv , vandana , abhimanyu and sakshi are hunting , vandana sees something shining in the ground. she picks it up and looks at it with wide eyes. she turns to abhay . abhay sees a  gold chain with a diamond heart pendant in vandana's palm . he remembers whose chain it was................ suhaani ..........it was the same chain which maithili had gifted his younger sister suhaani ........

abhay with tears in his eyes : how is this here 
vandana  : and it looks so new and polished 
sakshi : guys chillax ok maybe someone else also must have bought the same design
abhimanyu : hello miss sakshi , that design is 300 years old and also it has a pandher seal in the back
vandana smells the necklace and air : oh my god i can smell her ..suhaani is alive in fact she just passed by 
abhay smells the air too : she is alive but how unless......................
sakshi : we need to go to mom and dad now

the four run towards the mansion , outside the forest  . suhaani watches them run . she is sitting on a tree's highest branch . her eyes were filled with tears of joy that she finally found her big brother .. . 
suhaani has a petite body frame, long thick black hair , red lips , she has grey eyes like abhay but more like cat eyes , her skin is fair pale and milky white . her voice is as melodious as flute . compared to sakshi haseena and vandana she was more beautiful. 
 she follows the raichands till their house to see where her brother lived . but this was suhaani's power no animal , shapeshifter , vampire or witch could smell her . she herself was a vampire but different from her kind . 
she watches the raichands talking from the window 

abhay : dad , please tell me the truth what happened to suhaani 
chand : well abhay suhaani is one of us ,a vampire.
abhay : how??
chand : well when the news spread that you and mathili are going to be burnt in the fire, your sister came running and the king in anger made the villagers pelt her with stones . she was in one corner of the forest dying , haseena found her and recognized her to be your sister , she bit her and when she woke up haseena explained everything to her while i was with you , dhruv and vandana,and was handeling you , but suhani wanted to see you ever since she heard you were still alive and had turned into a vampire , the girl ran away in search of you and after that we lost her , we couldnt trace her . 
abhay : you could have told me atleast

they hear a loud thud outside just to see suhaani . abhay recognized her immediately  he caught her and hugged her tight . she started crying , abhay broke down completely . after that dhruv and vandana who was also close to her . hug her and all had tears since they loved her very much . suhaani slowly moved to haseena 

suhaani : sorry mom
haseena : thats ok 
haseena plants a kiss on her forehead 
haseena : promise me you will never run away again like that
suhaani : promise 
abhay wiping his tears : you are looking different from the last time i saw you
suhaani : definitely yes because last time you saw me was when you were leaving that time i was hardly 9 or ten now i am 16 actually in a 16 year olds body otherwise 316 .
abhay smirks  
one thing suhaani didnt know was that maithili perished in the fire . she still thought that maithili abhay vandana and dhruv were saved
suhaani : where's maithili dede 

abhay's face becomes small 

just then they hear the door bell . haseena goes to open but suhaani runs to open it . just to find piya . she was right now in the same 18th century clothes and was looking exactly like maithili . suhaani mistook her for maithili and just hugs piya . piya had actually come to give the souvenir of the theme party to abhay and the others since they left before the disturbution. piya is confused to why this young girl was hugging her . 

suhaani : maithili dede do you know how much i missed you
suhaani looks at her surprised face : what happened you forgot me 
piya : i am not maithili i am piya 
suhaani : oh come on dont joke 

suhaani realizes that there was blood smell coming from her and that she was human , 

suhaani : who are you
piya : i am piya , i came to give these souvenirs 
abhay quickly comes and cuts the conversation : what hapened what are you doing here
piya : i came to give these ........
abhay snatches the souvenir from her hand : thankyou you may leave
piya annoyed by his rudeness, leaves 
piya while going out of the gate : how rude . but why was that girl calling me maithili , maithili is 300 years old and how do these people know her .......

meanwhile inside the mansion

suhaani crying : where is maithili dede
abhay : she perished in that fire .
suhaani : then who is she 
abhay : she is piya a look alike of maithili.
suhaani breaks thinking of maithili 
abhay stares at piya through the window as she gets into the car and leaves.
for the first time he feels his heart beat again . but he couldnt make out for whom suhaani , maithili or for................piya.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzaTahani01Mavi18mangonaminahil1997...Nidhi...karantakiararhi-raizada--AROMAL--Cute_Galgangesegbcharmingkillerpatakha-guddiRB81--sunshine--ilove99

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hey koyal its a very nice update !!
a bit emotional but very nice ...
thanx 4 the PM dear !! 
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hei koyal,
u updated after a very long time..loved the little reunion of suhaani with raichands..it was well written..abhay is such a loving bro..our pia is in total confusion now..so will she start her detective giri work now?felt bad for mish n armaan..hope they cud get along well..do continue soon..dont abscond from the forum..

Go to top