Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 25)

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
wow can imagine poor abhays feeling now seeing someone who looks like the person you love is painful specially when the loved one is dead

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Chapter 12

Mount college

Announcer : all lasses and lads welcome to our mount college theme fest ......... such a wonderful theme this year...... 18th century ..........just imagine from gowns to wines from goblets to guillotine from princesses to peasants ...... so much the 18th century had but most of it all they had dancing . not hiphop salsa or tapori but mainly masquerade .... so thats what we are going to have ........... a masquerade ball dance

Everyone : yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Misha : nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnn  no dancing yaar already torture ho rahi hoon is stupid sa night dress pehen kar

Piya : misha yeh  night dress nahin hain its a Victorian gown

Misha : whatever dude ......mujhe yeh sab nahin pehen na

Ritu comes running to them

Ritu : guys don't you all want the masks ...........

Piya : par unho nein abhi tak announce nahin kiya hai ki humien masks  ja ke lena hai

Ritu : omg miss goody two shoes ............... don't be so good agar ache masks milna hai toh pehle hi jaana hoga

Misha : ritu lets go varna yeh miss goody two shoes college ki puri rules sunayegi

Saying this misha pulls piya and runs along with ritu to the mask counter where they see armaan and Aryan standing in one  side of the counter and the raichands standing quietly in the other corner choosing masks

Misha starts getting red as armaan is staring at her ......

Abhay is staring at piya with lite tears and to hide his tears he quickly wears his black mask (all raichands brothers wear black masks)  and vandana wears pink feathered mask  and sakshi wears blue and gold cat mask  all of them look elegant and stunning . the raichands leave  Aryan keeps on staring at piya  ..... misha and piya are in the stall choosing  masks .finally piya chooses a beautiful gold mask matching her dress but still misha hasn't decided

Pia : jaldi

Misha : kya karoon  ,phoolandevi , sare ke sare tracker ke tarah Barbie types hai

Piya : jaldi choose karo  dekho yeh tumhare dress ke saath jayega

Misha : no no it has too many feathers

Suddenly misha hears a voice : woh carved cream mask accha rahega

Misha turns and sees armaan .... she starts blushing badly and when she comes back to her senses

Misha: oh please dude yeh mera decision hai

Armaan : as you wish madam

Armaan leaves but hides behind the wall looking at misha . ritu stands next to him , he sees misha blushing and taking the cream mask... ritu giggles

Ritu : bro, looks like someone fell in love with you

Armaan going red: shutup ritz

Ritu : ok ok relax

Piya and misha leave to the ball room and the whole college after taking the masks enter the ball room and each guy and each girl is given the same pair of the number and then the pairs are called out and made to dance together (something similar to the paperdance in the real serial)

Announcer : ok lads and lasses  time to pair up so lets start number 1

A guy and a girl raise their hands and the announcers ask their names after that they announce many numbers and then they come to number 9

Announcer : which lass is number nine

Pia lifts her hand

Announcer : aah! Please beauty come on the stage

Pia gently makes her way to the stage , everyone in the college are dazed looking at her beauty

Announcer : ok who is the lucky lad with the same number

Pia sees a boy dressed in white with black mask raising his hand up she realises its abhay

He walks as if he is gliding and comes up to piya

Announcer : vooooooov youre one lucky guy

Piya just stares at him with eyes filled with love . happiness  and shyness while abhay stares at her with cold eyes even though his heart is melting  with weird mixed emotions of love pain anger and many others

Many other couples are called ...  misha is paired with armaan ,  ritu with kabir and  Aryan who was already mood off seeing abhay paired up with piya was even more angrier when he was paired up with t , angad is paired with tracker

The music starts and everyone starts dancing .misha and armaan gets lost into each others eyes while all the rest including abhiya are lost into eachother

Misha lost into her senses : (murmering) i love you armaan

Armaan: what???

Misha (coming back to her senses) : (stammering) iii ...mmean nothing

Armaan : you meant you love me

Misha starts blushing : i

Armaan : i? What

Misha : i have always wanted to tell you this armaan , i .........i.............i...

Armaan : mishka come on continue

Misha : i love you

Saying this she hides her face in armaans shoulder

Armaan : i love you too

Misha looks at him affectionately and both start smiling weirdly half blushing half happy half freaking out and quickly hug each other tight . while hugging armaan opens his eyes and sees a painting of a white wolf in the ballroom he realises what he is doing .

Armaan : misha sorry ...... i cant this cannot happen

Saying this he breaks her hold and runs away

Misha (shocked and heartbroken ..with tears) : what......why did he run away ....does he hate me ....or what is he hiding

She follows him into the garden

While in the ballroom

after the dance everyone is having drinks food and talking

all seem to to occupied , t is irritating Aryan

t : oh darling dekho  hum dono ek saath toh itna hot hoga ..... Aryan and t the hottest couple in mount college .wow

Aryan : not possible ......get lost

T : hrrump

Other side  abhay is standing in the balcony thinking of Maithili and piya and looking at the moon

Piya comes to him

Piya : hi abhay

Abhay (coldly) : hi

Piya : what are you doing here alone

Abhay : i like being alone

Piya : don't you have any friends

Abhay : nope

Piya : ohh ...........well how about we become friends

She forwards her hand of friendship...abhay stares at her since right now she looked exactly like Maithili . he smiles and shakes hands with her

Abhay (silently) : friends

Piya in happiness starts blushing and smiling away. He just stares at her and walks away quietly . piya is confused as to why he went away . she looks at the full moon in the sky and looks down . she sees old page with the same sign of pandher printed on it like on the poetry page and the drawing . she opens its . the wordings are not very clear but she still tries to read.

letter : 

Abhyendra  , jab se tum gaye ho maan bahut vichit rehta hai . koi bhay hai ki kahin pitajee  ko  hamare barein mein pata toh nahin chal gaya hai , kyun ki ve humse itne prashn poochthe rehte hain . humein nahin pata unka kaise uttar diya jaye , abhyendra tum jaldi loutna , ab tumhare bina ek ek pal kata nahin jata , main sirf itna lik sakthi hoon  , pitajee aa rahein hain. Apna khayal rakhna

Tumhari aur sirf tumhari

Maithili

letter ends ,

Piya (after reading the letter): abhyendra ....maithili yeh sab kya hai , abhay -  abhyendra Maithili ................abhay yeh 18th century ke princess ke saath kaise juda hai aur Maithili itne gabraye kyun thi use itna daar kyun lag raha tha.......... oh god din baar din kitne mysteries khul rahe hain....but abhay ke paas yeh letter kaise aya .............. abhay tum mein kitne mystery hai

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzaGaya3Devipallavisarkarmangonaminahil1997arhi-raizadakarantakiar-monica---AROMAL--gangesegbCute_GalRB81patakha-guddishruthiRkaushiki9--sunshine--ilove99

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hey lovely update
misha and armaan's love confession was gr8 
it was like one moment they are happy and anothr moment they are sad
i guess soon there love will find way

and i guess mysteries will open slowly and slowly

overall i likd it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap wow man too good, pyaar, phir inkaar
dosti, mystry it covers evry thinng

thanks 4 such a gd update dear :)........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyal-kajal--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
wow !!! loved the update especially misha saying 143 to armaan rocked !!! and even the letter part which maithili wrote to abhay ... 
do update soon ..... wait 4 it !!!! 
karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Amazing updt dear.
superb,mindblwing,fantastic.
totaly outstanding updt dear.
m so glad dat u finaly updt,i ws w8ing for d updt desperately nd nw u finaly updt ,m so happy ,u made my day dear.
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz do cnt wid nxt part asap,i cant w8 for d othr updt yar. nd dun 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koyal-kajal

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
loved it and loved abhay and pia being friends but plez update quickly nd add more abhiya scenes
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Lovely Part.. M feeling sad for Mish.. Abhiya Rockkss as they always do.. Just waiting for d Mystery to unfold.. Update d next part soon as u get time n also ur other FF... Thanx for d pm:) lolz..

Go to top