Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 23)

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

chapter 11 PART 2/2

chand warns the five to stay away from the wolves and he also asks abhay to not get affected by their nonsense talks . in the other side vikram warns the three to stay away from the raichands and asks aryan not to mess with abhay . he is not worried about sid because anyways sid is with him in the office . in the dobriyal mansion , arnab gives piya ,panchi and misha gold necklace sets each , piya and panchi wears thiers but misha is least bothered and gives it to her mother so misha and madhu have a fight after that they leave from their house too

mount college

morning class as usual kabir and misha are irritated because its mrs dasgupta's class

kabir : kya yaar , who teacher ek mahine ke liye chutti nahin le sakthi ya phir bimaar nahin ho sakthi , woh har din present hai aur hamein unki stupid sa lecture sun na padta hai

piya : kabir , how bad tum chahte ho ki woh bimaar ho

misha : no no mrs goody two shoes , main toh chahthi thi ki who hamesha hamesha ke liye bimar pad jaye 

piya : misha 

misha : piya 

suddenly misha turns and sees t coming with her two chamchis

t is wearing a red dress with green ribbon on the waist and green earings, necklace and shoes

misha : oh look here, christmas ended but still some bachas fancy the typical red and green colour.looks like santa never gave some bachas fashion sense

t : what the h**l . misha dobriyal what do you know about fashion .  dont talk

misha smirks : piya yeh toh woh hi dress tha na jo humne japan second hand sale mein dekha tha

t : you .........

kabir : guys chillax and get back to your seats, prothima is coming

misha : he he he

they settle down and she enters

all: goodmorning mam

miss prothima dasgupta smiling weirdly at kabir  : goodmorning class pls be settled i have an announcement to make . as you all know there are two sections. some students will go from here to the next section since there are too many here 

misha : pray piya pray that t goes to the other section

piya smiles

mrs dasgupta : the students remaining in this section are

roll 1. abhay raichand

2. aryan verma

3. angad khanna

4. deepa kulkarni 

5. kabir rathod

6. misha dobriyal

7. piyali dobriyal

8. ruhi walia

9.tanushree ambolkar

misha : nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

everyone starts laughing 

mrs dasgupta : misha , behave in class. lagtha hai main kuch zyada hi time waste kar rahin hoon let me just announce sakshi dhruv vandana abhimanyu  raichand ,armaan  and ritu verma . seema rai and roll numbers 34 to 42 will go to the next section 

dhruv sakshi vandana and abhimanyu leave thier seats giving abhay a small weak smile while in the other side ritu and armaan leave giving aryan  a warning look ....piya is noticing the tension between them

in class after sometime

mrs dasgupta : students, we have a college theme day tommorow

all : yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

mrs dasgupta : i was thinking the theme can be fairytale

all : what ???????????

mrs dasgupta : but then i thought 18th century will be good

t : 18th century !!!!!!!!!!1 means humko Victorian gowns aur woh old fashioned buns pehn na hoga

mrs dasgupta : exactly t

piya in her mind : yeh hi ek mauka hai jan ne ka ki abhay aur Maithili kaise jude hain. Mai Maithili ke jaise hi kapde pehnungi aur phir dekhte hoon abhay ka kya reaction hoga

misha shaking piya : phoolon ka chaman kya ho gaya kahan kho gayi. venus pe ya phir t ke gande gande baal pe

piya : che misha 

abhay starts getting tensed up and looks outside the window to distract himself 

when the announcement is given in the next section sakshi looks at vandana

sakshi : piya

vandana : ................................. 

ritu looking at armaan : ab yeh hi baki tha hone ke liye. kal toh woh devdas piya ko dek kar na jane kya kar dega

armaan imitating abhay : maithiliiiiiiiiiii 

next day ( college theme day ) 

piya straightened her hair , wore a gold gown which is exactly the copy of maithili's  pink gown and she wears an antique necklace and earrings . misha is forcefully made to wear a cream gown which she hates and she hair is straightened and pulled into a Victorian bun. misha didn't realize how beautiful she looked . 

kabir and the boys were dressed up in all Victorian clothes and none of them could take their eyes of misha and especially piya who looked so beautiful .

ritu wears a violet gown and aryan in red victorian clothes and armaan in brown clothes . armaan starts falling for misha. looking at her beauty . armaan and misha have a beautiful eye contact and for the first time misha starts blushing . piya is waiting for abhay and she sees the five coming. all of them look at piya with awe specially dhruv vandana and abhay . abhay starts smiling away with tears in his eyes and dhruv reminds him 

dhruv : abhay thats piya , piya jaiswal remember

abhay's smile turns into a frown and he walks away

abhay, dhruv and abhimanyu have worn typical white victorian shirts and brown pants and brown leather jackets while vandana and sakshi look pretty with blue and pink gowns .

piya in her mind : so its not only abhay who knows maithili its all of them otherwise why would they stare at me . i hope today i find out something

.........................................................................................................

precap: they have a victorian ball dance in college and abhay piya is paired up together ...........................new relations are forming misha is starting to feel something for armaan and abhay piya's relationship goes to a whole new level because of some incident .want to know what happened . wait for the next update 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi.sarunjuhi_ansaritanya.dsouzapallavisarkarmangonaminahil1997dmg_roks_antaraarhi-raizadakarantakiar--AROMAL--charmingkillerCute_Gal-monica-gangesegbRB81shruthiRilove99

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
hey nice update
i specially like the part whn piya has strted thinking for abhay as she is trying to find connection b/w abhay and maithali
karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Wao dear, excelent job.
mindblwing,fantastic updt yar.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
hei,
nice update..actually u brought the victorian costume n pia=maithili eqn in a sensible way.it doesn't look like pia interfering in abhay's privacy..tat was soooooooooo good..hats off for giving it this way..really v r waiting 4 d next update..when wil u update?..will pia know abt maithili n her relation with maithili?
luv,
ramani
magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
hey nice updateSmile
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
nice part thnx fr pm cont soon
pallavisarkar Senior Member
pallavisarkar
pallavisarkar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
hey thnx for updting n pming me 
but sorry for delay in replyingu bcoz i have been transfered in kolkata with my parents n i have not yet got any net connection 
so sorry once again n thnx
charmingkiller IF-Dazzler
charmingkiller
charmingkiller

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
awesum part !!!!!
thnkz for da pm n continue soon

Go to top