Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 21)

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

i loved it esp chandeena they re sooo cute
plz cont soon as well as ur othr ff
i know wanted to make chandeena story special and yes will update that too
Originally posted by Tahani01

very good update but please make them longer because i just love reading your updates to be honest i dont like readind normally but a few people on this forums have got alot of talent god.....and your one of them lol keep updating
thankyou so much i am feeling so proud of myself .......................and will update longer

again thankyou asmi 95 and tahani01

ARHI-SKLOVERS Goldie
ARHI-SKLOVERS
ARHI-SKLOVERS

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
TongueClapthe part was veryyyyyyyy gooddd n plzzzzzzz update fast ClapTongue
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
chapter 11 part 1/2

raichand mansion
chand and the others rush up to abhay's room ....where they find heartbroken abhay crying loudly on the floor 
haseena holds abhay 

haseena : abhay , what happened ?
abhay : mom , she never died she was here with me all this while and i never knew and now she actually left me ............... woh hamesha hamesha ke liye chali gayi ................
haseena : i understand abhay please calm down dont let your anger take over you 

they see abhay turning into his full form ........ the scary , muscular and all powerful vampire. he breaks away from haseena's hold and runs into the garden and into the forest 

chand : i and haseena will go and try to warn vikram because armaan, siddharth , ritu and aryan are in the forest now and in anger abhay cannot be controlled . as far as i know aryan is very irritating and he wont stop irritating abhay again and this time abhay will kill him. while four of you go and try to get hold of abhay 

the four nod and  get into their real forms 
vandana and sakshi become taller, more sleek and toned and their eyes glow pale blue with their fangs seen clearly on their blood red lips while dhruv and abhimanyu become heftier not much as abhay but their eyes glow cyan blue and fangs sharp...........the four leave in real swift speed into the forest tracking abhay's scent ...............

in the forest 

siddharth and the rest are talking . they hear a sound of something crying and then the four go toward the nearby stream and see abhay in his deadliest form ,crying 
aryan enjoys it and as usual starts his nonsense

aryan : haye bechara devdas.......... kyun paro chali gayi 

ritu sid and armaan give him and warning look , but he doesn't care 

aryan taking advantage of abhay's pain and loneliness at that moment  : kitne hairani ki baat hai aaj maine kisiko maithiliiiiiiiiii chilathe huae nahin suna , oh shayad aaj abhay ko uski yaad nahin aayi hogi ............. nahin nahin maithili ne abhay ko chod diya  hoga isiliye bechara itna ro raha hai...... maithili after all ek giri huyi ladki thi ...............

abhay screams loudly : shut up . tum mere bare mein kuch bhi kaho par maithili , maithili ke bare mein .................. dont even dare aryan

aryan starts making abhay guilty: kyun bura lag raha hai bechari maithili ke liye .... uski mauth nahin hoti agar tum ne us se pyaar nahin kiya hota..........tumhari itne himaat thi ........ ek sadharan ghursal ho kar ek rajkumari ko pyaar kiya ............... 
wah abhayendra wah .................... agar maithili mari hai toh woh tumhare karan 

abhay breaks . sid armaan and ritu gives aryan a bad look ....just then dhruv who was standing along with vandana , sakshi and abhimanyu sees the smile on aryan's face he gets angry and pounces on aryan ........seeing dhruv pouncing aryan takes his wolf form and so do ritu armaan and sid . as the wolves come together to attack dhruv . sakshi and abhimanyu join the fight and vandana rushes to abhay who was broken lying  near the tree.
ritu armaan sid and aryan fight badly with sakshi abhimanyu and dhruv . sid being the strongest werewolf begins to become a disadvantage for the vampires since the strongest one abhay was not with them . abhay see's what was going on he gets up and joins the fight while vandana rushes to get chand and haseena .

vandana sees both of them coming with vikram and shivani . they along with her reach the spot where ritu armaan sid aryan and the other raichands were fighting .
chand gets shocked to see all of them fainted and only abhay and sid continuing the fight . vikram gets hold of sid and chand gets hold of abhay . while shivani and haseena wake up the others . 

vikram Apologizes to chand and the whole clan for aryan's misbehavior and chand does the same for dhruv's mistake of starting the fight the two clans leave to their respective houses

meanwhile
dobriyal mansion
the full family is watching a movie "kabhi khushi kabhi gham " . misha is sleeping because of boredom in piya's lap . piya's mind is lost thinking about maithili, the painting, pandher, abhay . madhu and panchi are crying emotionally watching the movie . vishal jay are interested in the cars shown in the movie  and arnab is finding fault in each character like typical film critic

madhu : *sniff* *sniff* what a family nah
panchi : i know mama *sniff* they are brothers and rahul still doesnt know that ...........
arnab: huh if i was the father i would have excepted my son and my bahu
misha in half sleep imitating the sad title song : aaaaaaaaaaaa kabhi khushi ...... kabhi gham
vishal : yaar woh ladoo ka car hot hai . red and white sports car awesome 
jay : i know imagine same design but red and black 
vishal : wah kash hamare paas woh car tha
madhu : sssshhhhh all of you the best part is coming

jay vishal and arnab sigh and quitely watch the movie

( sorry for the short update will update the second part soon now have to leave for a party)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989DiyaRoypallavisarkararhi.saruntanya.dsouzadmg_roks_antaraminahil1997karantakiar--AROMAL---monica-Cute_GalRB81shruthiR

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Short but indeed very Amazing update dear... Raichands-Vermas or Vampires-Wolfs fight is serious but intresting... n abt d Dobriyal Mansion part.. Its truly Great.. I still cant stop laughing.. Mish imitating song in her sleep..very funny.. Do update soon as n when u get time.. n do pm me plz..
_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
nice update
Can u pls pm me
Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
ok tat was nice..but aryan is really irritating abhay to the core thereby irritating us..i hate him..y is he behaving like this?make abhay irritate aryan..give him some reason for that..waiting for ur 2nd part..
Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
really good update but you like to make me wait dont you lol but really starting to adore abhay because you can feel his love and i love aryan because hes abit of a dare devil thats what i love about him but more abhiya moments plez tanxs keep updating xxx
karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Wao dear it ws a fantastic updt.
awsm,mindblwing yar.
vry beautifuly writen.
luv d part.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika

Go to top