Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 16)

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

i luved it dear plz pm me
will do that

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
loved it
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

loved it
thanx
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Chapter 8

Next morning: SaturdAY (NO COLLEGE )

Piya : why did abhay change his behaviour suddenly what happened to him .........why did he retreat into the dark .......why were his eyes glowing........................god mein pagal ho jaungi ..................achanak se aisa lag raha hai yeh sab koi nakli chehra laga kar ghoom rahe hain like a mask ritu mujhse kuch chupa rahi hai aur abhay bhi ........no yeh sab ek dusre ko bahut ache se jante hain aur ...................they didn't look like they became enemies fighting for a hotel room but for some other greater reason and the first day of college..............raichands mujhe dekhkar itne  shocked kyun the .i have to find out......

Piya wants to cool her brain from all this and wants to listen to music she cant find her ipod and  is searching for her ipod

Piya : mera ipod kahan hain..........................oh no maine toh ipod park ke bench par rak diya...how careless could you be woh toh vishal bhaiya ne apni pehle kamai se tumhare liye karidhe thi piya.........

Ek minute mere aur abhay ke jaane ke baad koi nahi aaya thaa aur ab toh subah 10 baje tak koi nahi aata toh sayad mera ipod wahaan hi milega ................

She looks at panchi and misha who were fast asleep and she pulls her hair into a pony and wears a maroon tshirt with a green sweater and her fav blue jeans and goes to the park.............

In the raichands mansion     

Abhay fainted and has not woken the whole night despite of chand healing him everyone is worried especially chand and haseena

Chand : aaj agar abhay  ko kuch hua toh Aryan will have to pay for this

Haseena  cutting chand: uss jangli kuto ko kitne baar samjhana padta hai ki abhay ko Maithili ki yaad na dilaye paar no they always want to hurt him...........

Chand : Aryan is the main prolem............................................we have to do something about this.............

Haseena turning to dhruv : maine kitne baar...............tumhe kitne baar maine kaha hai do not leave abhay alone but no koi nahin sunta

Dhruv : paar mom

Haseena : enough jo ho gaya so gaya i don't want this to be repeated .....you understand that .............

Chand : tum sab ko paata hai...... abhay ki is halath ke zimidar tum sab bhi equally ho ............................from everyside our enemies want to finish abhay and all of us because of our powers.....we cannot be defeated easily but abhay can because he can be emotionally tricked ........

Powers of the raichands family (all the members possess a certain power thats why the master is always after them)

Abhay : strongest of all, can do anything and everything that other vampires do that is possess the powers of all vampires.

Chand : can change others emotions, and detect witches , werewolves and any supernatural from 1000 kilometres far

Haseena : can know anyone's character by hearing their name

Vandana : can shape shift into animals and is connected with certain shape shifters like ritu even though they come from different types

Dhruv: can read minds and can mimick voices of anything and everything

Abhimanyu : can shapeshift to body like he can turn into abhay , chand or anyone else

Sakshi : can see the future and  control minds and hypnotise people

In the park

Piya is searching for her ipod and gets it fallen near the bench and in the other side he finds a old page fallen

Piya in her mind : it must be abhay's...... yes i remember he was holding this along with someone's photo

She then picked up the page and started reading it .it was written in a beautiful handwriting and was a poem describing someone

She read it :

Skin like gold, Lips like cherries

Eyes like a fawn, Teeth like pearls

Hair like silk, voice like honey

No words describe her as much as mine

Because she is a princess so fine........................

(it was a poem written by a poet describing maithili's beauty which abhay had preserved for the past 300 years)

Piya :this poem is describing someone who must it be and why would abhay keep it and it is so old

She looks at the date  at the bottom

Piya : 19th july 1709, yeh toh 18th century ki hai .college mein toh koi project nahi hai toh abhay is purani poem ke saath kya kar raha tha she then turns the paper she sees a sign on the paper like it was a paper from some royal history book....................

the sign was in a shape of a sun with two lions in it gaurding a fire chalice and two swords hanging crossways over the chalice and pandher written below the sun in hindi

she was staring at the paper while someone slowly took it away from her hands ........sakshi

sakshi : hi piya 

piya : hi sakshi that paper....

sakshi : i know abhay was reading it he left it here he loves poems so he got this from old books

piya : oh thats why i was wondering what would abhay do with this old poem anyways see you later

sakshi had hypnotised piya and made her forget about abhay.............

sakshi : thank goodness i stopped her or else her curiosity would have reached a peak .....what if she knows that her face matches the princess   please piya dont ever search about pandher dont ever...............

in the raichand mansion

abhay wakes up : that siddharth i wont leave him how dare he

chand : enough you will not go near them you understand that

abhay mocks and looks aside

chand : we are not your enemies they are

abhay : why should i be scared i am stronger than all of you

chand scarstically : and all so very emotional..... more than us

abhay gets irritated and turns aside and sees sakshi coming

his face gets calmer

sakshi : you forgot this piya got it in the morning she read it

abhay : looks at the page and lookes at sakshi with fear 

sakshi : dont worry i handled it

abhay : i know you always will

suddenly they hear some clutter of things falling it was

chand............................................. pushing the cupboard nearby with fear on his face

chand : they have come abhay ..................for us 

abhay and all others look at chand with fear clearly written all over their faces except for abhay who was thinking about piya

Edited by koyal-kajal - 06 February 2011 at 2:41am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshasan1989DiyaRoyMavi18saphira7988juhi_ansaritanya.dsouzadmg_roks_antaraminahil1997--AROMAL--Cute_Gal-monica-kaushiki9shruthiRRB81

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hey well written no wonderful you are awesome !!!
keep writing !!
Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
simple words awsome and fantastic
xxx
magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
superb update.