Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 14)

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Chapter 7

In the forest

Abhay and the other raichand children are in the deep part of the forest dhruv and abhimanyu catch abhay

Abhay : i want to be alone for some time

Dhruv : fine but don't do anything clumsy . okay

Hearing this abhay speeds to the road and reaches the local park

Abhimanyu : what did you do .why did you let him go

Dhruv : i know abhay if he is alone for sometime he will be fine.

In the park

Abhay goes to the darker part of the park. no one is in the park its completly quiet .abhay sits on the bench .

Abhay with maithili's photo in his hand says quietly: i cant live without you. once ...........just once call my name and i will come to you happily just once call my name.

Piya coincidently comes for jogging in the park . alone. she sees abhay weeping on the bench

Piya in a soft melodious feminine tune : abhay

Abhay for a minute feels Maithili called out to him and smiling softly with tears in his eyes .turns behind

Abhay: maith..............

Just to see that it was piya

piya: hi abhay

abhay coming back to his rude attitude : hi

piya : tum kyun ro rahe tey

abhay melts : its nothing aise hi

piya : kise ki yaad aa rahi thi

abhay looks at piya who was looking at him with big brown twinkling eyes . Her skin glowing palely and lips like as if it was kissed by strawberries. The faded evening sky in the background gave her the look of some greek angelic beauty like Athena..

and to her he looked no less handsome than a Greek god

abhay is zapped by her beauty......so is she by his

abhay comes back to senses and says : so what are you doing here so late in the evening

piya : i might ask you the samething

abhay : woh ..... mein yahaan thodi khuli hawa mein baitna chahtha tha...

piya : oh ...mein mishu ke saath movie ke liye gayi thi isi liye aaj jogging ke liye nahin ja saki toh maine socha ab waqt hai toh abhi main chali jaati hoon....isi liye yahaan aa gayi .ghar ke paas bhi hai aur jogging bhi ho jayegi.....

abhay : hmmmmmmmm toh tumhe jogging bahut pasandh hai .

and both started talking piya was astonished that abhay was behaving so good he was not the same arrogant abhay she met this morning ......

piya : main kuch pooch sakthi hoon

abhay : go on ...

piya : kya tum vermas ko pehle say jante ho i mean the way you all fought yesterday  ..... it looked like you know eachother so well

abhay now got scared ... he quickly remembered that the vermas had gone this summer holidays to manali .. so he quickly made up a story.

Abhay: woh actually hum unhe manali me mile the.hotel mein. wahan abhimanyu aur armaan ka jagda hua ek room ke liye toh dhere dhere hum sab wahan hotel mein jagadne lage aur ab humne unhe yahaan dekha aur woh purani batein phir se shuru ho gayi aur hum sab phir jagadne lage

Piya smiles : ek last sawal tum aaj subah mujhse aise rudely kyun baat kar rahe te?

Abhay stares at her answers in a sad tone

Abhay : its nothing i was just upset.... i am so sorry

Piya : thats ok

Abhay comes in his senses , in his mind : abhay what are you doing .........no you cant do this............. leave now .........

Abhay : piya go home its getting late.........

Piya : but you

Abhay : i am fine go now

The breeze flows and her scent attracts him . the monster in him is awakening he can feel the pain in his throat and his canines becoming sharper he starts moving backwards into the dark where piya wont see him in his true form .

He screams: piya leave now

Piya : ok

She can only see abhay's two faint pairs of blue glowing eyes and something shining in the moonlight which looked like his teeth.and his muscular body which were now a little more bigger and harder looking . she gets scared and walks faster to her house........

Abhay turns and runs away soon and far from her he spots a lost deer in the woods he quickly hunts the deer ..............

Dobriyal mansion

Piya comes inside shaking with fear not able to understand what exactly happended

Vishal : piya , what happened why are you shaking ?

Panchi holds piya : what happened piya? Piya, piya

Piya : ...........

She is unable to talk as she is shocked seeing the weird blue eyes and totally different abhay....................

Just then Aryan comes into the mansion

Aryan : hey whats up

He sees everyone holding piya and piya shaking with fear

Aryan's love and compassion for piya is seen clearly on his face . he worriedly holds piya

Aryan : piya what happened ?

Piya says slowly which only Aryan could hear:abhay......blue eyes

Aryan gets furious , in his mind : oh so all this is because of abhay ..

Aryan : panchi i will be right back

Saying this he normally walks out of the gate and as soon as he is quite far from the dobriyal house he starts running in super speed searching for abhay he turns into a wolf and runs swiftly and ferociously in to the forest and sees abhay in his real form drinking the blood of a deer

Abhay is now more taller , hefty , his body looks bigger and being the most powerful vampire of all he is more dignified to look. his eyes are piercing blue and canines long and extremely sharp as if it could even cut a metal...

Aryan who is now in his were wolf form pounces at abhay . abhay pushes him to the tree then picks him up and hits him hard at the stone nearby siddharth hears his brothers cry and comes to the place where abhay was hitting Aryan

Siddharth : leave him alone . fight with some one of your own size . you are the most powerful of your kind and i am of my kind ,so matching.  do leave Aryan alone and face me if you are so eager .

Abhay throws Aryan down and Aryan gets up and flees from there to call their father vikram

Abhay and siddharth start fighting , sakshi senses all this and calls chand quick

Sakshi : dad eversince you went there is a big problem , abhay and siddharth are fighting

Chand : what ? i will stop them .

Chand calls vikram and speaks in a stern voice : i heard your son is fighting with abhay pls come to the place and stop him i will stop abhay .

Vikram: yes i will

Chand and haseena start running in speed like wind and reach the place and see both abhay and siddharth  hurt by eachother and still fighting suddenly siddhart acts fast he turns into his human form and removes a velvet cloth with a silver dart and pierces the dart into abhay's chest

Abhay screeches with pain . chand and haseena catch abhay....

Vikram catches siddharth and looks at him angrily ; what have you done..

Vikram then turns to chand: i am very sorry for what he has done

Aryan from the back : oh please he just scared piya . she noticed a little vampirish features of his in the dark

Chand looks at abhay and in his mind : what is wrong with you abhay........ what have you done

vikram : that is enough Aryan lets leave

saying this all werewolves leave from there

Chand and haseena run swiftly carrying abhay to their mansion

Chand in his mind : this girl is opening the past again . i hope master never finds about piya and abhay ..........no vikrant ...no ....you maybe my master but i wont let abhay come in your hands never......................

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshasan1989mythrimynapallavisarkarsaphira7988tanya.dsouzadmg_roks_antarakarantakiarminahil1997Cute_Gal--AROMAL---monica-kaushiki9shruthiRRB81Courageous_Leo

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
woohooo awesome update just loved it abhay in vampire form was really masculine and awesome .
 i am sorry i am not bashing or telling anything but in my opinion edward is quite girly looking type compared to abhay in the serial and in your ff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hey contineue soon !!!
well written for me beach part was the best !!!LOL
and do agree edward  does look girly !!!

Edited by aromal - 30 January 2011 at 9:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
It's really awsome! Thanks 4 giving such a nice story. Is it really gonna happen?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988koyal-kajal--AROMAL--

nammmu Senior Member
nammmu
nammmu

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
hey tats great abhay drinks blood
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Originally posted by Edwardtabs

It's really awsome! Thanks 4 giving such a nice story. Is it really gonna happen?
 nopeCry not going to happen

--AROMAL--

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Originally posted by nammmu

hey tats great abhay drinks blood
thanx but thats animal blood. he is a vegetarian vampireROFL

saphira7988