Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 (Page 12)

M.V.Kohli007 IF-Rockerz
M.V.Kohli007
M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Totally luved it.

i thought iam watchng serial..............

plz pm me whn u update.Smile

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moully

Totally luved it.

i thought iam watchng serial..............

plz pm me whn u update.Smile
thank you will pm u 
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edwardtabs

This update was awsome %-) is this really what will happen?
i dont think in the serial all though wanted it like this but my ff starts from the day college has just begun but in the serial they are midway so i dont think abhay will have any siblings as such
mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
when are you updating the next part .........cant wait
swathi.rao Newbie
swathi.rao
swathi.rao

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
its awesome...started to read today...all ur characters are just perfect....luvd it...hatsoff.... Thumbs Up

update the next part soooooonnnnn!!!

~swathi.

Edited by swathi.rao - 30 January 2011 at 12:55am
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi.rao

its awesome...started to read today...all ur characters are just perfect....luvd it...hatsoff.... Thumbs Up

update the next part soooooonnnnn!!!

~swathi.
 i will update today
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Chapter 6

In the raichands mansion

Chand and haseena have not returned yet they have gone meet another clan who knows the whole abhay metz story to find where is the crown hidden.

the raichands children are at the mansion . dhruv and abhay are now sitting in the garden

Sweet fragrance of mogra filled the air and the moon shone in pure white causing light beams of soft delicate rays on dhruv and abhay

Dhruv : abhay, i know this is difficult but you have to control if not for our sake but atleast for piya . you know how dark our life is . she is a human , she has a life full of happiness , relationships and much more ... we have nothing ..i have seen it she is attracted to you the very second she saw you .. she cannot know anything about us .........you must control .pretend like she never exists. Even if she knows about us and keeps quite the great so called our masters will kill her and all of us...if not for us think about her.

Abhay : you are the only one among all of us who knows me so well . you know i don't want to harm her and put her in danger but what can i do every single time i look at her i feel Maithili is come back to me .........aisa lagtha hai jaise meri zindagi mujhe vapaas mil gayi hai.........

Saying this his eyes start filling with tears. dhruv coudnt stand his pain anymore

Dhruv in a shattered voice : i will be back abhay

Dhruv swiftly runs into the mansion and into his bedroom and vandana and sakshi look at him. vandana follows dhruv . abhimanyu is concentrated on a old article saying " DIFFERENT WAYS OF KILLING A WEREWOLF".

Sakshi: abhi(abhimanyu) why are you so interested in reading a stupid old article

Abhimanyu with a smirk : didn't you notice the heading, jaan. Main dekh raha that ki us gobar smelling kute ko kaise maara jaye

Sakshi laughing : step 1 abhimanyu ko grinder mein dalkar, juice banakar un kute ko pilao aur woh saab behosh hokar maar jayenge

Abhimanyu  with naughty eyes flashing his fangs : itni himaat .. sakshi ki bachi ab toh tum gayi

Sakshi runs and abhimanyu follows her laughing

Abhay is sitting alone in the garden staring at the moon .

Flashback................

(conversation between abhayendra when he was 15 and his human life younger sister suhani who is nine)

Abhayendra(abhay) – upar asmaan mein aisa kya hai jise dekhkar tum itne khush ho rahi ho

Suhani in a typical voice of a 9 year old : chandamama

Abhayendra – teekh hai ab aao maa ne khane ke liye bulaya hai

Suhani – bhaiya , kya  chand mein bhi rajkumariyan rehti hai

Abhayendra – mujhe kya pata maine kabhi chand ki sawari nahi ki hai

Suhani with a bright smile -  toh bhaiya mein soch rahi thi ki................kya is baar mere janam din paar aap mujhe chand par le ja sakthe ho......

Abhayendra – pagal ho gayi ho tum, chand par koi ja saktha hai kya ...

Suhani – teekh hai ..........par maine aaj mela se aapke liya kuch layi hoon

Saying this she removes a a statue of an small girl

Abhayendra – yeh kyun ...

Suhani with tears – maa keh rahi thi ki aap bhi pitaji ki taharh raja ki quila mein kaam karoge aur kila toh yahaan se bahut door hai toh aap yahaan vapass nahin aaoge is liye jab bhi meri yaad aaye toh iss gudiya ko dekh lena

Abhayendra – main tumhe kabhi nahin chod kar jaunga .kabhi nahin

Suhani – haan

Abhayendra – haan mein yahaan se kabhi nahin jaunga

Flash back over........................................

Abhay closes his eyes and tears flow continuously. He removes the statue which his sister gave from his pocket which was now old and stained.

Abhay : bhaiya ko aapki bahut  yaad ati hai suhaani......

Today was his sisters birthday.............. she was another person who was dearer to abhay than his life

Next day

Mount college

Everyone is settled in their seats . t is putting her lipgloss .kabir is talking about arsenal to angad and ruhi is wearing her pink sandals. Misha is making fun of t and telling it to piya and piya is laughing.. the armaan, Aryan and ritu enter

Ritu – hi piya, hi misha

Aryan quietly sits next to misha

Misha – dude . what are you doing tumhe woh front seat itne pasand thi ab mera saath is last bench paar kyun baite ho ..

Aryan – mishoo woh bench raichands ke liye booked hai sun ne do unko bhi mrs das gupta ka lecture

Everyone laughs and settles down only two benches are vacant and a seat near piya .the raichands enter and abhimanyu and sakshi sit in one and dhruv and sakshi in another abhay is left with no choice but sit next to piya .. he slowly sits in the seat ...ritu  armaan and Aryan look at eachother and look at abhay and piya

Piya : hi my name is piya you are abhay right

T is busy staring at all the hot guys in the room

Abhay: yes...........

In a voice which sounded as if he did not want to speak to her

Piya just looks away

Classes finally end .

So does the college, the day passes easily

outside mount college

raichands come out and notice the vermas and Aryan wantedly speaks loudly

Aryan: looks like abhayendra forgot his beloved Maithili..........today its going to rain

Abhay: you bl@$%dy  b@$^&rd ...... Maithili is my soul my everything nobody .........nobody can replace her...

Saying this furiously abhay catches aryan and punches him and Aryan kicks abhay and both have a massive fight

No human can notice the fight since they were fighting in a lone corner of the college. All the raichands brothers and sisters try to hold abhay but  being the strongest and most powerful vampire abhay pushes them and continues

Ritu holds Aryan and armaan stops abhay

Armaan  : abhay i apologise please leave him alone i beg you do not kill him

Abhay furiously: then ask him to stay away from me saying this abhay swiftly runs into the forest

The other raichands follow abhay and dhruv before leaving gives Aryan a dirty look which looked quite scary

Armaan : are you out of your mind .. he is not the kind you can deal with. only siddharth can .... be careful very carefull.

Ritu : i cant understand why is the clan protecting abhay so much

Armaan : they have a master who wants abhay because abhay is stronger than the master himself if the master has abhay with him the he can defeat anyone he wants

Ritu : who is this master

Arman : i don't know they also call him

VIKRANT....................

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989aiyeshamythrimynasaphira7988vikramdeypallavisarkarMavi18tanya.dsouzadmg_roks_antaraminahil1997-monica-Cute_Galkaushiki9shruthiR

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
you made my sundae i was so bored thinking of life without pkyek and now i am so happy after reading the post loved the sis bro convo it was so awesome ,
abhay has a little sisterDay Dreaming

Go to top