Users

Frequent Posters

mansim thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey that was a nice part👏

so another new character😆

hope so she will bring abhay and piya close😊

poor misha and armaan😭

both sisters are going to turn enemys in near future one with a vampire and another a werewolf🤣🤣
thanks for the pm😊
update soon😉
karantakiar thumbnail
hey dear i was w8ing for ur updt nd m glad dat u updt.
d part ws amazing.
superb one!!!!!!
It ws wndrful.
luv d updt.
thnx for d pm dear.
plz plz plz plz cnt wid nxt part soon,i cant w8 to read d other updt ,so plz cnt soon.
ND
DUNT 4GET TO PM ME.....
luv u
vritika
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chap 14

piya is standing in the balcony thinking about abhay , maithili etc etc 
she gives up because she is already tired both mentally and physically . she sits in the balcony arm chair . misha slept off in panchi's room, all the rest also had slept off .piya was in her own room with the door and lights closed. she is siting in the balcony staring at the moon. the moon was shining bright casting white beams across her room . the wind blew across her face with the light scent of jasmine and rose coming from the plants in the garden . that night was so mysterious and silent yet so many things were being spoken like whispers in the air . piya wasn't able to understand why the night was so different . whether it was only in her mind or was the night indeed different . she slowly looks again around her . the whole scene looked asleep . the forest looked dark, silent . the moon white and radiant , the wind soft and sweet , stars were shining weirdly . the whole atmosphere was beautiful she felt her eye lids becoming heavy . 

abhay who was hiding behind the trees and watching her, now comes to the balcony where piya was asleep in the armchair. he stares at her . the beams were falling on her face making her look even more beautiful than the moon itself . he forgets everything and slowly .leans and kisses her hand .piya wakes up and stares at abhay . abhay comes back to senses

abhay in his mind : abhay what are you doing . be away from her

he is about to leave but piya stops him 
piya : wait, did you just kiss me right now in my hand
abhay : no you are dreaming
piya : yes i was dreaming and thats why you are in my balcony . for what 
abhay : i came too say thankyou
piya : you came to say thankyou shirtless
abhay : i......
piya : you did kiss me
abhay : no
piya : yes
abhay : no
piya : of course you did , i know you love me 
abhay : no i dont
piya : then why the h**l do you look at me weirdly everyday , then you come here and kiss me . what does that mean
and anyways who is maithili
abhay : how do you know about maithili
piya : i asked you a question answer that first 
abhay : i dont need to answer you
piya : you have to and anyways how dare you kiss me
abhay : i didnt and maithili is none of your business 
piya : maithili is not my business . oh really . she is because she looks like me
abhay angrily : you look like her
piya : excuse me , now you are scolding me , first you come here the you kiss me and then you sta...........

abhay cuts her of by kissing her on her lips . she is shocked first but soon the passion starts taking over her as he starts sucking and savoring her lips . a weird sensation passes over her. like a current passing all over her body. it was her first kiss . that too so passionate . the atmosphere , the moon , the soft sweet wind and the fragrance of jasmine and roses were making the kiss more passionate.  his arms wrapped over her tight and hers clutching his hair .  the kiss gets deeper and more passionate and she starts becoming breathless and she breaks off . they both stare at each other . abhay realizes what he did , her face had gone pink . her lips swollen and red . he starts walking backwards with regret written all over his face.  piya is still dazed and is staring at him . he just jumps and runs away. disappears into the thick dark forest . she wants to stop him but words dont come out because of the shock of the sudden kiss . except few drops of tears flow from her eyes because he went away . her heart was beating hard . she loved him with full heart soul and mind . after this kiss she felt like a bond was created between them . tears kept flowing from her eyes with pain as to why he ran away with regretion. she stood there in her white night gown on the balcony with the soft moon beams hitting her face and her tears shining clearly in light .

meanwhile in the forest
abhay is shocked of what he just did , he felt his heart beating again , weird myriad emotions filled him, the love and desires which was in him started awakening , he was clearly in love with piya . he wanted to forget the kiss but the emotions he felt was not going away he felt like hugging piya and staying with her forever and ever . he wanted to yell and tell her what he felt. he wanted to tell her how much he loved her but when he remembers what he was , his smile fades away

abhay sitting near the river staring at the reflection of the moon in the water : after so many years i felt like i am living, like i got back my living self . how i want to tell you how much i love you but this relationship is impossible , it against our nature a prey can never fall in love with  predator . we both are like fire and water, angel and demon .we can never be together . how do i keep you away now that i felt you , your love, your desire, your heart , your soul, all calling out to me. its like you have taken a part of me with you . piya i love you , i  really love you piya . how i wish i could make you mine................

mysterious night - Sopot, Pomorskie

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei koyal,
really passionate update..thanks for abhiya n only abhiya update...but chota update..need lengthy update..so make abhay behave too rudely with piya..continue soon..
ArhiliciousLOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This IS indeed fantastic komal!!😊
U're ZE genious!!😍

Ur level of imagination is much much advanced...and thats what I like about ya...😉

Simply loved it today, especially the KISSING part!!❤️

Way to go gurl!!👏
karantakiar thumbnail
Hey swty amazing nd outstanding updt.
it ws vry romantic.
luv d kiss between abhiya.
ur updt make me blush dear.
i realy realy luv d part.
thnx for d pm.
nd updt ws superb.
plz cnt wid other awsm nd romantic updt soon m eagerly w8ing for it.
luv d updt yar too too.
ur updt is like "Jitne taarif karo utna kum hai"
U rock dear.
plz cnt soon plz.
nd
nd
dun 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika
ilove99 thumbnail
hey lovely update but too short after so much of waiting..........
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved the update good work and awwwwwwwwwww i could imagine pia looking cute and innocent in white awwwwwwwwwwww cho chweet wow he realises he loves her without her getting hurt thats the first keep updateing thankyou xxx
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Dear Amazing update.. It was 1 of d Best.. Abhiya First Kiss.. How romantic.. Abhay 2 loves Piya:) now d story is taking a intresting turn.. Hats off 2 ur Writings.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
mansim thumbnail
that was just so beautifull👏
wish it was a little longer😆
so he loves piya or she still reminds him of maithli😕
poor piya😭
thanks for the pm😉
update soon with more romantic scenes of abhiya😆