Fan Fictions

ff:new beginings - updated chap14 on pg 28 - Page 15

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mythrimyna

update karo yaar pls aur kitna tadpaogi ....................agar tu ne aaj update nahin kiya toh mein tumhe jabardast chandeena ka dance dikhaungi

teekh hai teekh hai 😊 i will update now aur haan i dont mind seeing chandeena snake dance🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

chapter 10

sunday

raichand mansion 

chand , dhruv and abhimanyu are playing carom in the hall while vandana , haseena and sakshi are making fun of actresses sitting in the dining table and abhay is as usual sitting in his room alone

abhimanyu : there i have the queen i won

chand : having the queen doesnt mean you won the game

dhruv : exactly 

abhimanyu : i smell smoke

he sniffs the air pretending to smell their jealousy .they 

suddenly the hear the women

sakshi : eeks look at her ...........she has no figure and she calls herself a supermodel

haseena : exactly and all these guys run behind them 

pointing at abhimanyu chand and dhruv

chand sarcastically : no no all the guys should run behind haseena raichand

haseena drops the magazine and angrily walks to chand stamping her foot hard ...... the boys laugh loudly while vandana and sakshi giggle 

haseena looks at all of them and gived a dirty look at chand

haseena : you know what you are lucky you got me otherwise would have been wandering still alone with your clan 

chand laughs and holds her  

chand : yes you are right i am the luckiest man .........to get you .............i still remember that day when you were still human and in the party how you came dressed in violet gown and of course your rude father forcing you to talk that stupid ajankya who was 25 years older to you i wonder why 

haseena : he wanted me to get married to ajankya 

sakshi : what you mean your father wanted your to marry a man 25 years older 

haseena : yes actually my father was a merchant and ajankya was a cargo ships owner so if i got married to him my father could import and export easily so that was the main intension and also i was 27 already and had rejected all proposals and finally they stopped coming so he thought this was the best idea

vandana : sick ................25 years older 

sakshi : so thats why you commited sucide 

haseena : yes i hated ajankya he used to litrally run behind me actually on the day of my fathers party he was invited and he was completly drunk chand was there too . i didnt come down there because it was a mens party but that cruel oldman came to my room and tried to hug me i saw no escape so i just jumped out of the window

sakshi looked at her with shock and said : you jumped because he was after you ..........you could have hit him with something like a candle stand or something hard 

haseena :no that moment i couldnt think of anything else rather than saving myself from his pry hands so i jumped and of course chand saw me falling he came and took me to a nearby cottage and turned me to a vampire and kept me there. we waited . my father and all set a search but never found me or my body that cruel old man finally admitted what he did and that i jumped and they assumed that a wild animal must have eaten my body after they all settled down we left from there and went to ooty where vandana dhruv and abhay were kept , and slowly slowly as i stayed with all of them i fell in love with chand 

sakshi : wait wait wait why did chand save you he could have let it go 

chand smiled and answered : actually my curious cat , i had 

seen haseena when she was 17 in a fair .........

haseena blushing : no you are not going to tell them that story

chand smiling : so the young naive haseena had escaped her father's success function and disguised herself like a boy and came to the fair 

haseena : that is enough no more

chand : and when haseena reached the fair she realised she had no money to buy a ticket so she stole my purse from my bag 

vandana and sakshi giggle

haseena : you like irritating me isnt it 

chand grining : and sadly the little girls locket with her photo fell into my purse when she was keeping it back into my bag .i found the locket and kept it with me. after two years i again saw her in the port. she knew her locket had fallen in the purse and when i returned it to her ..........oh you should have seen the way she blushed with embarrassment . it was worth watching and again i left and the next time i saw her was in her violet gown 4 years later after which you all know the story

haseena was smiling away remembering those memories 

chand : haseena , can you dress like a boy again ........for me

haseena : chand i am not seventeen 

she hugs him tight and then both realise that the rest were staring at them with big smiles in their faces  

sakshi : wah kya lovestory hai  

chand : thank you madam'e 

meanwhile in dobriyal mansion 

piya is still dazed seeing maithili's photo in the web she again opens the web and searches for images of maithili  and a writting catches her sight

"Sketches made by princess maithili"

she clicks on it and sees beautiful sketches she then sees a beautiful sketch of a boy holding a horse his face is lightly seen as it was very old and worn out painting in the end there was a name written the words were worn out only few were visible 

piya : some endra and ashwamedh ..............ashwamedh is the horse's name but the first name its not full who could it be and why did she make his painting .........i really dont understand abhay aur uska family ka maithili se kya connection hai .....kuch toh raaz hai

main patah kar ke hi rahungi

misha : help me ..................please somebody help 

piya panchi and madhu runs to misha's bedroom and the see misha underneath a bundle of clothes all help misha in getting up 

madhu : maine kaha tha ki cupboard saaf rakho aur kapde neatly fold karke rahko par meri baat kahan sunthi ho ab gir gaya na pura ka pura tumhare upar 

panchi : yuck cockroach 

they see a big dead cockroach inside her cupboard 

piya : misha tum yeh kapde kaise pahenthi ho inme se tho itne badbu a rahi hai

madhu : misha tum kab sudarogi 

panchi : kabhi nahin 

misha : panchi jackpot answer

madhu : tum yahaan aao tumhe toh aaj marna hi padega 

misha : papaaaaaaaaa

raichand mansion

abhay's room

abhay : maithili tum mujhe chod kar kyun gayi ................mujhe bhi tumahre saath le liya hota ........mujhe uss piya ke liye itna daar kyun ho raha hai ......kitni baar apne aap ko bataya hai ki uski sirf shakal milthi hai par nahin us se door hi nahin reh saktha ....yeh mere saath kya ho raha hai 

as the wind blows, he hears soft whispering voice telling him 

" tumhe us se pyaar ho gaya hai " 

abhay is shocked as he starts realising the voice is of maithili's spirit

abhay : koun hai ........maithili ...........

his eyes fill up with tears then again he repeats : koun hai 

wind blows again gently 

" tum mujhe jante ho , par ab tumhe piya ko jan na hoga usko samjho pyaar karo us se " 

abhay : maithili kya tum ho ..............

the wind again

" haan main hi hoon, itne saal main tumhare paas hi thi  abhayendra  . paar ab mujhe hamesha ke liye jaana hi padega , yeh ab meri duniya nahin hai , ab piya hi tumhari takdeer hai , uska khayaal rakhna "

abhay breaks down : maithili nahin maat jao ..................

the wind stops blowing and he realises she is gone , she has already left this world 

abhay with all pain, love and anger : maithiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

chand and the others who were talking down in the hall look towards abhay's room then looks at one another 

chand : we have to see him

....................................................................................................

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey it was a awesome update yar !!!
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tat was a nice update. liked chandeena love story
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okay..it was nice..so here maithili herself said 2 abhay tat pia is his takdeer..tat is gr8..i loved it..ok let pia find out wat d connection is with maithili n abhay n then abt her relation to maithili..awww.waiting for ur next update..do update soon..also ur new FF..
luv,
ramani
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
nice part😛 
thnkz for da pm 😊 
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Great part... Chand-Haseena Story part was gud... Mish underneath d clothes was amazing.. n dat part abt Maithali n Abhay was Nice... Atleast she said u should know piya n luv her... Dat was rocking... Thanx for d pm..
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar
Chandeena story & ABhay Mitz covo rocked man

thanks 4 PM dear.........
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very good update but please make them longer because i just love reading your updates to be honest i dont like readind normally but a few people on this forums have got alot of talent god.....and your one of them lol keep updating
patakha-guddi thumbnail
i loved it esp chandeena they re sooo cute
plz cont soon as well as ur othr ff