Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

FF: A new journey of Angini (Pt 7 on pg 13) 11/Apr (Page 9)

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
good girl you didnt take much time to update this part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86krithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
THIS part killed me.. what a seen what a seen... keep going my dear... i just love this part......

Rehana86krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
@rehana..absolutely wonderful update..Thumbs Up

the flow of the story is just toooo good blended well with the right emotions for each scene..

cute fights..revelation of the past..sadness..tears..happy moments..romance..love...

each part very well described and we visualise all  these scenes.

first pratham/sonam bitter/sweet bond total treat..Smile

their cute fights.tit for tat...after hero pratham threatening the two guys for sonam/gunni.next his sweet gesture to help sonam with her zip and it seems soon these two will kick out the bitter bit from their relationship and love will blossom in it..really enjoy reading their scenes esp with anmol/ragini trying their best to play refree to pacify them..Smile

emotional moment.that was just unexpected ..in their tit for tat moment its sonam though unknowingly made pratham revealed the truth about him being  in medical profession...all the painful  truth of past came back both for ragini/alekh...all exposed before gunni/pratham and anmol always there to console his daughter and ragini her son..very touching moment and also reconciliation with his grandparents..

dark clouds away  the sunshine is back and happy time for the family..valentine day and anmol surprising his wife with bouquet of roses which definitely made ragini smile and feeling the aura of love of her husband..all the ladies of the house got a rose ..lovely scene...Smile...

last scene..a dose of romance/love and i'm not complaining as it was totally captivating scene..Embarrassed

anmol receiving a rose with a message from his beautiful wife is sure on cloud nine..here comes the most catchy moment and i was spellbound the way you have described the intensity/passion /love in this beautiful scene ...all was real rehana..you took us to angini's world of romance..from ragini in anmol's arms... to the sweet kiss of anmol... to ragini shying blushing ..it was just perfect..Clap

we could feel the  passionnate love  of angini with the rain showering on its side  its blessing on both...

no doubt i was ....BlushingBlushingBlushing...

"the impact of his touch did knock her soul through her heart and he smiled.... well, it was a good start from her ....... he realized, her love was not so far away from him....... then running his fingers through his drenched hair he opened his arms to the air, enjoying the bless of nature and the earliar delighted moment of feeling her close to him ".....

such a good thought you have penned down and yes  i do feel  there will be the expected change in this relationship and both will walk hand in hand on the path of love...

applause to you for giving us such a beautiful well written update...ClapClapClapClapClap....

oops sorry forgot to say thank you for the video...blame the last scene which has really mesmerised me..Embarrassed

so true it was a really soothing song with nice lyrics and it indeed make us picture ragini in such a happy mood in the rain dancing humming this song..Smile

Edited by savee_k - 25 February 2011 at 8:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizortvmylovekrithikas

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Yaar rehana,  It is just plain beautiful. As i was reading on, I felt this update too will have more of pratham sonam and others. Then I was in heaven reading the last part. It is not becoz it was a passionate one but  to see his love and sincerity towards her. How much his presence is causing changes in her yaar. The way he is watching her dancing, i just can imagine how romantic it would be .Apu has the charm to give us goosebumps. Then the ahem ahem scene. Wow yaar the passion hidden in him came out along with the rain. Rehana you are absolutely fantasticccccc. Keep it uppppp

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorkrithikas

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
it's a pleasure to read all your lovely feedback..... thank you Hug.....

@Savee di: not to mention, I always eagerly wait for your take on my fiction.... it's always a treat for me.....and no need to say sorry as I proudly take the blame on behalf of the last part Blushing

Edited by Rehana86 - 25 February 2011 at 10:48am

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

Tonks611 Senior Member
Tonks611
Tonks611

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!

NO ONE does romance in the rain like AnGini. Embarrassed That scene was so sensuous, but so tastefully done. I loved the rest of your update as well, but that last AnGini scene was just mindblowing! We better get to see romance like this in Bidaai 2! Cry

Can't wait for your next update! Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorRehana86tvmylovekrithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Rehanuu my sweety very nice dear SPICY,HOT, ROMANTIC and

wow wow Angini what can i say mesmerizing Day Dreaming

Rain Anmol and Ragini just out of this worldBlushingBlushing

Daam u U know i officially hate you also !!!

Beautifully done the last part

I loved Pratham i love this cool dude !!!Hug

I loved it !!
Continue soon
And the song i first saw and then read it
yep song suits  Ragini and then Anmol coming and  ahem ahem he is such a doll !!!Day Dreaming

Edited by shanti05 - 25 February 2011 at 2:24pm

Rehana86anizorkrithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
LOL  Gawd that Sonam and Pratham are always at loggerheads , But this will ignite some passion in them I hopeWink

Also the roses distribution was so sweet Day Dreaming

And the rain dance Wow I mean seriously Anmol and Ragini ignite passion even with simple gestures which you described !!
They will just blow up our screen !!Day Dreaming

Gosh i miss them soo much you should send this FF to Rajan ji since its soo much for season two !

Plzz continue soon with some roamance and Prathams mischievous acts !

Rehana86krithikas

Go to top