Frequent Posters

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really nice part, please continue soon,
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Rehana. At least somebody from Anmol's side of the family. One more cupid joins the fun, great.πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ€—
Tonks611 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Sonam/Anmol and Guni/Anmol is so cute.

Although, Guni/Anmol is my personal fave. πŸ˜‰

Keep up the great work Rehana! πŸ‘
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rehana...sorry for late reply.

you know always waiting for your update..just was not feeling well these few  days ...

coming to the FF thats a surprise you gave us...

the surprise called sonam and that too related to anmol..

definitely appreciate the change and intro of the new character...

first chachu now mamu feels happy for anmol..someone from his past and who loves him..must say the way you introduced her was full of suspense  as i was like ragini now who is this girl who loved anmol ...😊

now about sonam i think she is very smart just like her mamu..just like anmol turned the table on his side sonam too got the hint something awkward in angini's relationship..

so is it sonam the cupid angel in angini's life?..

will wait for next chapter..

as usual well penned down and now its more interesting with anmol's niece in the picture.. 

keep giving us such treat ..appreciate the good job...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Rehana wonderful part!!πŸ‘
Finally someone from Anmol's side..
Mo booli behen 's daughter coming to study in India.. doing her internship from indian medical college so nice

She wanted to take care of her things on her own but Anmol wanted to help her out lekin Ragini ko alkey chod kar !! πŸ˜‰

Well next time he should spend quality time with Ragini !!!

Plezz for pete's sake give us more update atleast once in 3 days πŸ˜†
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*sigh*.....i swear 3rd year of Chem Eng sucks big time with all those labs/reports/midterms/tut/quizzes/meetings ...... so thanks a lot for keeping up with my FF with patience guys......you guys ROCK big timeπŸ€—....
anyway, I have a midterm on wednesday and a lab on thursday, so can't really promise if i will be able to put up an update before that but if you guys want i can give a short update by tomorrow or LOOONG update on friday.......choice is yours...... you will get to read an interesting twist within the characters and an union of a couple in an unexpected manner......hope, I keep up with your expectations and don't let you down 😳.....

now choice is yours, a short update by tomorrow or a LOOONG one on fridayπŸ˜‰

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Take you time sweety we need you to update at your leisure..
Studies is top priority so finish with that and then give your LOOOONNNGGG update !!
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

do it whenever you can, i  appriciate all the effort. thank you

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rehana..no hurry ...first your study is the priority..

so all the best for your midterm papers...πŸ‘πŸΌ

the hint given is already interesting so will wait for the loooooong update .😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rehana86

*sigh*.....i swear 3rd year of Chem Eng sucks big time with all those labs/reports/midterms/tut/quizzes/meetings ...... so thanks a lot for keeping up with my FF with patience guys......you guys ROCK big timeπŸ€—....

anyway, I have a midterm on wednesday and a lab on thursday, so can't really promise if i will be able to put up an update before that but if you guys want i can give a short update by tomorrow or LOOONG update on friday.......choice is yours...... you will get to read an interesting twist within the characters and an union of a couple in an unexpected manner......hope, I keep up with your expectations and don't let you down 😳.....

now choice is yours, a short update by tomorrow or a LOOONG one on fridayπŸ˜‰

luv
rehana

Rehana, I thought you would disappear with the knowledge of Parul doing a show but you are here giving us interesting twistsπŸ‘πŸ˜³. Waiting for it , take all the time in the world.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—