Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

FF: A new journey of Angini (Pt 7 on pg 13) 11/Apr (Page 14)

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Rehana jaanu the wait was worthhhhhh. I love angini so much. Gosh yaar how do you write so beautifully. The love of angini is something so ethereal and flawless. It is just out of this world yaar. What else can I say other than I love you rehna ji like I love my angini. Thank you so much for updatinggggggg.HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Rehana

Very nice !!Clap

I loved Prartham he is so funny and always after Sonam Wink Cool
Anmol getting so worked up with Ragini's feelings  and he did'nt want to leav for the meeting.
After his return when he got to know abt what the conversation went on between Ragini and Mary he was shocked and stuttered,.

Walking up to ragini and the tone with which he said sorry i had goose bumps.. I could picturize everything infront of me..
The passionate kiss to make her know that he didn't  want to hurt her was just so beautiful
Seal with a kiss all the pain axiety and passion to give and take between two disturbed souls
how do you write so well it gives chills.. Amazing way of putting forth feelings !!

Loved it to the coreThumbs Up
Now please  don;t take a long break you are keeping us at teh edge of teh seat !!
Continue soon !! Hug

Rehana86

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@rehana..read the FF from start to the latest update yesterday and i was totally mesmerised once again..Smile

some new added characters and some captivating scenes just superb.the flow of the story just perfect..Thumbs Up

"it's a new start for us and I believe even you would prefer to take each step of our relationship steadily.... I know, my emotions have got some space in your heart but I am not unaware of your state of mind..." Anmol again paused to take a deep sigh as he sensed her nervousness ..... "... I still won't ask you for any rights .... finding a small place in your heart is enough for me to live the rest of my life.... and trust me, my love will never lessen for you no matter what.... so, you still have got the space from me ...." he admired her when Ragini looked up at him......"

this was in first chapter and how i wished the second season starts with such scene after their wedding .. its an so apt scene for angini if season 2 is on cards for them..

rehana thank you for giving such a beautiful journey of angini and dont know if we are lucky to get to watch angini back but through out this FF its a clear picture as how would have been their journey as husband -wife in the true sense.

brilliant job .do keep giving us the treat..ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@rehana..read the FF from start to the latest update yesterday and i was totally mesmerised once again..Smile

some new added characters and some captivating scenes just superb.the flow of the story just perfect..Thumbs Up

"it's a new start for us and I believe even you would prefer to take each step of our relationship steadily.... I know, my emotions have got some space in your heart but I am not unaware of your state of mind..." Anmol again paused to take a deep sigh as he sensed her nervousness ..... "... I still won't ask you for any rights .... finding a small place in your heart is enough for me to live the rest of my life.... and trust me, my love will never lessen for you no matter what.... so, you still have got the space from me ...." he admired her when Ragini looked up at him......"

this was in first chapter and how i wished the second season starts with such scene after their wedding .. its an so apt scene for angini if season 2 is on cards for them..

rehana thank you for giving such a beautiful journey of angini and dont know if we are lucky to get to watch angini back but through out this FF its a clear picture as how would have been their journey as husband -wife in the true sense.

brilliant job .do keep giving us the treat..ClapClapClap
Yes she wrote that well
I felt Anmol is truly saying it  right infront of you on TV  !!Big smile
Rehana yu  can become a good script writer, very convicing lines which you put of Anmol.. If season two continues from where it left I am sure this is a beautiful worded sentence from Anmol to make Ragini feel that  though I have proclamied to the world my feelings and somewhere your heart will reciprocate and our souls wil also !Embarrassed

Saveeta I loved your siggy both look stunning !!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@shanti.so true when i read this part  i could picturised that scene for real..Smile

anmol with his soft romantic voice and ragini blushing..hope the creatives had given us at least such a beautiful scene before ending it..

lets keep hope we get them back and such beautiful captivating scenes in rehana's FF are brought on screen and with angini's chemistry they surely will burn the screen...Embarrassed

about siggy yes its  so catchy and to drool on..look at their eyes so many unspoken words there..their eyes have always conveyed their heart feelings..for me they are truly magical...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86luv_sakshishanti05

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@ Rehana:

Thank You so much for PM'ing me with the update link Hun!!Hug I had read only the first 2 parts & i've now Finally caught up on all the partsBig smile...n what should i say yaar?Embarrassed I absolutely LOVED it!!Clap Brought back all those lovely memories n moments from Bidaai with Ragini n AnmolEmbarrassed...what moments they were!Smile Too bad it all ended too soon, even before their Love story began n there's still no sign of Season 2!!Cry Loved your writing RehanaHug...Anmol...how typical of himEmbarrassed...would always put Ragini before him, would curse himself if she was in pain, wouldn't be able to bear a tear in her eye, & wanting to give her unconditional LoveClapClapClap...my heart poured out to Ragini when she had to go thru' an embarrassing situation at the partyOuchShockedCry...Thank God, Anmol realized her worry n came around at the nick of timeSmile...simply Loved the way Anmol did everything possible to heal Ragini's woundsClapClapClap...poor Ragini got another shock when she came to know of Ranveer's death n everything Anmol went thru' for so longShockedOuch...but the way you turned around that last update where Anmol seals her lips even before she could say Sorry & the two of them finally came together, finding Love in the true sense of it was Gr8!Clap The portion where Anmol sees Ragini wet from the rain n a passionate moment they share was very intense..Embarrassed...the intro of new characers is interesting!Thumbs Up...liking the Pratham - Sonam ched-chad..LOLwaiting for the next part already!Wink

Edited by luv_sakshi - 14 April 2011 at 12:18pm

Rehana86tvmylovesaveeta24

Tonks611 Senior Member
Tonks611
Tonks611

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Rehana...I just read your latest update and OMG...EmbarrassedClapDay Dreaming

Seriously, you knocked it out of the park with this one. Please keep writing, I love your take on AnGini!

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot everyone for your constant support Hug...
@ Savee di: it was very sweet of you to read from the begining all over again & comment on it Hug
@ Shanti di: you are a sweetheart, you know that?...thanks for your constant lovely msgs ...Hug

admit! I was away from this forum for more than a month now...got entangled in the couple from Ganga Ki Dheej...I got obsessed by them Day Dreaming...however, then I thought I need to start working on my commitment to such lovely people like you ... so, here I am...will post the next part in a couple of days Wink...

luv
rehana

rekha02tvmyloveshanti05

Go to top