Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

FF: A new journey of Angini (Pt 7 on pg 13) 11/Apr (Page 11)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Fantastic and Lovely update Rehana.Clap

The whole  part  especially Angini was so beautiful.Clap

Hope to see Angini scenes like that in Bidaai 2.Big smile

Angini scenes was too romantic and made me blush so much.EmbarrassedBlushing

I hate Vikram.AngryThank God Anmol came on time to save his lovely wife.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86tvmylovesaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
What can I sayClap
 After Anmol the next guy I am falling in love with is Pratham !!Day Dreaming

Man !! Thatguy is such a sweetheart !! Now I will drool over Anmol and Partham He is  witty and smart and respects his chachus and still freaks out with Sonam Wink

Coming back to the part Wow I was so into the story just lost in it Smile

Coming to Tammy wanting to spend the time in Sharma's house achha hai some  time for these love birds Wink

The trio making the wedding anniversary specail treat for these two Anmol and Ragini Aww and the way Sonam say on Prathams finger Ouch !!!

And they both at loggerheads and Anmol resting against the cupboard and watching all this Aww I just love such gestures from him He is a doll !!!
And Wow Sareen Mansion is beautiful and Ragini's first time to Shimla
I soo want this in Bidaaii two*sob * Sob

I loved the scene
Very carefully he disentangled the strings of her top and tied the knot gently to fit her figure..... then his his eyes caught the vermilion container on the table.... resting the left hand around her waist to support her in his arm, he took a pinch of the red powder in between the fingers of his right hand and moved his head back to face her...... she did not dare to meet his gaze when he gently applied a little portion of the symbol of their relationship on her hair before placing a soft kiss on her forehead...... and she finally looked up to meet his gaze.... "..perfect.." pushing the loose silky locks behind her left ear, he moved closer to whisper ......

He is so seductive !! Gosh it was so imaginable !! So sweet and beautiful puting sindoor wo wo wo Day Dreaming

Vikram such a jerk .. AngryGosh yes people like him are very much around . Very true to reality, Anmol is a very nice guy but sometimes people's company  are not so god and Vikram is a very important example of that...

Thank God Anmol  was able t sense the equation and  he reached in time to protect his wife..

Its unfortunate he needs to keep this Vikram guy due to business deals otherwise he would have thrown him out long back..
Professional and personal scenario can be different at different levels and these are some facts in life..

Anmol's consolation was so touching for Ragini.. Wow he engulfed her into his strong arms and held her caring and those touchy kisses sure made her feel loves and warm....Day Dreaming

Awesom Rehanu !! I was so upset due to not seeing Apu anywhere yet but you made my day and brought a smile back.
I will go back and read again and enjoy the track...

Continue ssoon !! Hug

Rehana86krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

@rehana..you just rocked with this part..Thumbs Up

Always something that will get our interest.the flow of the story as usual perfect..Clap

Wat a way to start this  chapter with a caring anmol in time to help sakshi from falling down the stairs..

The two angels want to stayat their grandparents house with a not so convincing ragini with this idea but you are right tammy knew for whom to turn with her request her dear papa who can never say "no" to her..Smile

This bit definitely brought a smile sakshi observing the scene and all laughing with ragini's expression esp when anmol gave the go ahead to tammy to stay.some nice teasing moment from sakshi to the sweet couple.

Hehe here comes my tit for tat Jodi..sonam /pratham with their love/hate relationship..Smilerehana the lines you penned down for them is just awesome..they are one entertaining pair .poor gunni has to let go of the surprise and all wish angini a happy wedding anniversary..trust pratham always there to put anmol on a spot and even showed him how he should have wished ragini  for their wedding anniversary ..really liking this daring guy and he does compliment sonam.Wink

Well well  vasu playing cupid  almost ordering anmol to take ragini along with him to shimla..the description of this scene perfect..from her entry in sareen mansion with all the rituals to her excitement and  the feel of happiness to be in her second home..ragini's feeling like she is in paradise and anmol not being able to take his eyes off his beautiful wife..so well written and for sure could picturised angini in that particular scene..Smile

Coming to our romantic couple no surprise here anmol in awe in the beauty of his loving wife..her beautiful saree which suit her figure perfectly and her struggle to tie the strings at the back of her blouse.not succeeding to do so her saviour was there and my my rehana you once more sent us to the romantic world of angini.the sweet romantic gestures of anmol for his ragini with her heart doing so many skips with her blush/shyness and here I'm same all blush blush... BlushingBlushing..

Last scene..a party at the sareen mansion same time anmol had to do a business deal ..an undesireable guest in the name of vikram..with their first meet we do get vikram is not anmol best buddy esp his sarcasm don't jelled well with anmol..really wat a crap he was taunting ragini and saying all his nonsense to her thus making ragini in a very bad mood and  leaving the party..anmol all concern about ragini but still accomplishing his business deal.something unexpected vikram again in the picture and wat a horrible that guy was trying to molest ragini..anmol in time and the pain he went through seeing ragini in pain/tears..

"his state of heart was miserable than hers ....... how he hated himself for her pain......

this line says it all about the depth of his love for ragini just unexplainable and truly amazing..he does know how to soothe her pain and taking her in secure protection of his arms and saying to her the right words .."i promise will never leave alone"love you"..this was enough for ragini to feel secure and with anmol heart desire to shower unlimited love on ragini for eternity..such a catchy..captivating.scene..the way you have penned it down this scene with  the right mixed feelings of both its so  easy to visualise this passionate moment of angini..

a big thanks to you to give us such beautiful journey of angini..a big solace and also a hope that RS brings bidaai2 as this FF is a big example of how much story ahead is there for angini and the rajvansh family..

bravo for all the effort done and do keep rocking....ClapClapClapClapClap....

Edited by savee_k - 06 March 2011 at 8:34pm

Rehana86tvmylovekrithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
@rehana...read the part more than 5 times already just did it once more as its toooooooo captivating..Thumbs Up

know you busy with studies ,still will wait for the next part impatiently as angini's journey is turning out tooooooooooooo beautiful..adding flavor pratham /sonam...Wink

so  dont keep us waiting toooooo long for next part..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
thanks Anizor, zee, krithika, Shanti di and Saveeta di....Hug....

@Shanti and Saveeta di:
I simply love your LONG take on my chapters ..... when it comes to feedback, me is SOO greedy Approve..... Pratham is a sweetheart no??... and I am more attached to Pratham because of Kutumb Wink.....

@Saveeta di: that was sooooo sweet of you to read the part that many times to leave another comment Hug...... and errm, altho i have a very few paras written for the next part, i am NOT sure, when i will be able to update..... however, you never know Sukaniya ji's wish may be fulfilled in the next update Wink..... me is sooo ebil Evil Smile .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I liked Pratham coz you are showing stages in the lives of these poeple
A very good example is when i see my niece who is just  10 years younger to me I feel daam i had the same energy then But still I want to feel that 22 years
I am greedy to be young Wink
But There are such flaors in the FF's here this is exactly waht season two needs..
I mean  sister bonding is there but the crux of relationships and the way they move around in a family and friends and outside these peripherals is very important !!

And I forgot Anmol and ragini are away from RH and in Sareen mansion Wow they have all the time in the world to understand each other and pour out their feelings

The beauty of these 7 years  has been that they  were so engrossed in the family and now when teh chance is in their hands they should make best use of itWink

Rehana86tvmylovesaveeta24

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Madamji Hats off to you yaar. I read the FF, I dont know how many times, yaar I just loved it. Thank you so much dear........Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86tvmylove

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Clap

Very nice I loved it You make your FF's so real ..
Anmol and Ragini's wedding anniversary and Pratham (that guy is so sweet i love him now even more from the earlier part)

Gunni and Sonam helping out with the preperations and then finally having a small hoch poch pblmLOL

Then the beautiful Shimla trp .. Wow what a house Anmol has.. We love his rich ness and now his house I want in  his willLOL

Ok kidding but seriously its so imaginable and beautiful senario you made for us to watch

The party  was good till Vikram showed up and spoilt it

I hope Anmol throws him out looks like one villan has already entered the scene storyline
Should we keep villans in our story I feel yes but  keep tab on him not coming near our Hero Anmol's beautiful wife, he loves her to death and any harm done to her will be devastating and he will not leave a sole alive

very nice please continue soonThumbs Up

Some touching and breath taking piece  to make ragini feel the presence of her loving husbandDay Dreaming

Edited by bhondu2010 - 08 March 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Go to top